In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (stripygiraffe @ Feb 19 2007, 05:54 AM)
    Most of my jeans end up looking like skinny jeans by the time I get them altered.

I'm 159cm...

short.
    I'm 162. But my legs are skinny enough to make me look taller wink.gif

*tap dances for Electra* smile.gif
  • maybe we should shoot the fashionistas of the world and condem those who wear skinny jeans mad.gif

hahah, j/k. That would be scary.

*punches the wall and breaks her hand to cheer up electra* wink.gif wink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 19 2007, 12:25 PM)
    Neither can I, I'm too short and not skinny enough. I hate that so many women are taking to the stupid skinny jeans trend- you can only pull off skinny jeans if you're really tall and really skinny. Or at least, really skinny. If you're normal shaped, you ass just winds up looking HUGE. I see it all the time here.

yup yup. ive tried it. never again!

MY HIPS!!!! they look so huge and my butt is even bigger!!!
    Happy Martin Van Buren Day!!!!

Also, about useless presidents: some car company or another is giving discounts in honor of William H. Harrison because they want to honor a "useless president." My ideas are being stolen for commercial endevors!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 19 2007, 04:33 PM)
    Happy Martin Van Buren Day!!!!
    Also, about useless presidents: some car company or another is giving discounts in honor of William H. Harrison because they want to honor a "useless president." My ideas are being stolen for commercial endevors!

Lol, I tried to tell you that, tonetoile in the avatar thread. Sue the bastards! Sue them I say! Martin Van Buren would want it that way.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 19 2007, 04:53 PM)
    maybe we should shoot the fashionistas of the world and condem those who wear skinny jeans mad.gif

Excuse me...I wear skinny jeans. But then again I'm probably the only "woman" on this earth who wants to gain weight.

Tip: Eat breakfast. It speeds your metabolism.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 19 2007, 06:43 PM)
    Excuse me...I wear skinny jeans. But then again I'm probably the only "woman" on this earth who wants to gain weight.

Tip: Eat breakfast. It speeds your metabolism.

You need to gain weight?! Grr, the jealousy. Do you get to eat ice cream, etc whenever you want then?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 20 2007, 01:43 AM)

well, of course not u courtney, ur exempt from all rules.
    and u want to gain weight???? ohmy.gif u suck.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 19 2007, 07:49 PM)
    well, of course not u courtney, ur exempt from all rules.
    and u want to gain weight???? ohmy.gif u suck.

Hurrah, I'm Chad Hedrick...(which you probably won't get, but he's a speed skater and his nickname is "The Exception.")

And what I figured out is, if you're going clubbing with risk of being raped, you could wear skinny jeans for protection. Those things are hard to get off.

And yes, I want to gain weight!!!
  • ^^^^
    hahaha...that pant thing is clever but there are crazy ppl...
    blink.gif blink.gif
  • True, true...my friend said they could always slash a hole and I said..."Ow."
  • OMG i love bacon!!

this is why im so fat....

owww, now im light headed
  • I adore bacon.
  • u know theres rice and corn on the cob, but whats better is rice and corn kernels mixed together. so much easier!
  • Nutella. Get it right now and spread it over everything edible.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 19 2007, 06:35 PM)
    Nutella. Get it right now and spread it over everything edible.

YES!!!
    sooooogoodmmmmmmm....smile.gif
  • I could definitely be a vegetarian if it weren't for the fickle temptress that is bacon.
  • Exactly. Those who don't have it, go and get it before I force you to eat it. Which is still a win-win situation.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 20 2007, 02:35 AM)
    Nutella.

hmm, this nutella thing is intriguing.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 20 2007, 02:45 AM)
    I could definitely be a vegetarian if it weren't for the fickle temptress that is bacon.

wouldn't we all.

oh, and chicken. me loves me some chicken!
  • Dangit...Lent. It'll be a meatless Wednesday, and every Friday for 40 days. But meat is like 99.9% of my diet!

Nutella. Made with over 50 hazelnuts per jar. 100 if you get the big one. smile.gif