In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 24 2007, 08:34 PM)
    No you can't do that!!
    Show us! smile.gif

I can't show Morrigan's photo for her, but I went to the same concerts and can show you mine :-)

• Aww! You guys look so cute and cuddly! There should be an emoticon for cute and cuddly dry.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 25 2007, 10:21 AM)
    Aww! You guys look so cute and cuddly! There should be an emoticon for cute and cuddly dry.gif

Yeah they're adorable!!
    I swear Damian has a different scarf for every night... tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif <----- this emoticon strikes me as cute and cuddly, I think
    I duno why, I just wana hug it.
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Feb 25 2007, 04:11 AM)

This one is probably the only picture of anyone you won't delete because "they blinked."
  • Haha, thanks! In Bielefeld I look like a dork and they're all fuzzy, but in Bremen I looked half-decent in my pics with them (I'm very critical of myself in pics so THANK G_D I have something I can stand to look at. I was really worried about it!) LOL I have pics with all of them but this probably isn't the thread for it.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 25 2007, 03:01 PM)
    This one is probably the only picture of anyone you won't delete because "they blinked."

LOL--we waited almost two hours for that adorable blink! No way! :-D

Really, it can be exhausting waiting for them to come out after the show.
  • Wow all these pictures are flipping amazing! Thanks everyone for posting. I love procrastinating with OK Go! biggrin.gif
  • I was just flipping through all the pics on the cd usa website and i found this one.

Oh, dear!
    i likey that look. wub.gif
    sry if its already been posted.
  • OMG Vinnie I love you! wub.gif Oh, and thanks.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 26 2007, 06:19 PM)
    I was just flipping through all the pics on the cd usa website and i found this one.

Oh, dear!

*faints*
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 27 2007, 02:33 AM)
    OMG Vinnie I love you! wub.gif Oh, and thanks.

QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 27 2007, 02:33 AM)
    *faints*

hahaha, i felt the same way. every time i look at that picture my knees get all weak. hehehe.
  • Vinnie you fainter-McFainter doo. Look what you've done to poor Angela, who I think was supposed to pick a fight or something.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 26 2007, 09:19 PM)
    I was just flipping through all the pics on the cd usa website and i found this one.

Oh, dear!

what a beautiful photo! Thx for posting it!
  • That is one amazing picture, Vinnie. And I thought he looked superb in this one:

Haha, yes, it's Sheri's pic.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 26 2007, 06:39 PM)
    Vinnie you fainter-McFainter doo. Look what you've done to poor Angela, who I think was supposed to pick a fight or something.

I don't pick fights...I finish them! Boo Ya! I have regained consciousness now. Thank you for that picture!
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 27 2007, 02:44 AM)
    I don't pick fights...I finish them! Boo Ya! I have regained consciousness now. Thank you for that picture!

hahaha, ur welcome!

i think we should form a 2-angela fighting team and beat all ok go haters. yes!
  • Let's go jump Hinder first. ph34r.gif Is there no :despicable: smiley here?
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 26 2007, 06:46 PM)
    hahaha, ur welcome!

i think we should form a 2-angela fighting team and beat all ok go haters. yes!

Yesss! I am always up for ridding the world of these jive fools who hate on OK Go. By joining forces we shall make the world a better place.

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 26 2007, 06:47 PM)
    Let's go jump Hinder first. ph34r.gif Is there no :despicable: smiley here?

Ha! That shall be our first mission. We need a really cool name. How about... The Angelas! Sorry. Not really creative with the name thing.
  • The OK Go Missionaries. We will bring OK Go to all those heathen, unknowing savages of rap and all other such genres. And if they don't cooperate, we'll have to be rock and roll into them, or use IVs.
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Feb 25 2007, 05:11 AM)

Awww.... what a cutie. smile.gif

I like his jacket.