In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• Haha
    I didn't tell my friends.
    They already think my obsession borders on insanity.
    Which, quite frankly, it might do...

YKYOW you manage to persuade your 8 year old sister to name her hamster Rusty. And do the MW dance with her on the London Underground.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Feb 15 2007, 09:10 PM)
    YKYOW...
    You're watching Scrubs and the intern's name is Milosh and JD and Turk is like, "Milosh is lucky" and all you can think of is OK Go. blink.gif

I did the exact same thing. I also thought about how someone on the board is probably going to post about it because a lot of people here watch Scrubs.
  • YNYOW...

...You get your mom to make you a Tim doll

...You make a comic book of them

...You are already trying to figure out how to learn the treadmill dance for next years talent show.
  • YNYOW

...You've actually gone and bought tight red trousers (no pink, sadly) and a paisley tie, as well as planning to get a shirt and shoes to match in order to be Damian for a school non-uniform day with the theme "Heroes".

Obsessive? yeah... but I'm proud to be so biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Feb 16 2007, 05:10 AM)
    Haha. I know what you mean...

YKYOW...
    You're watching Scrubs and the intern's name is Milosh and JD and Turk is like, "Milosh is lucky" and all you can think of is OK Go. blink.gif

I DID THAT TO! Scrubs is my new favorite show!
  • QUOTE (Angel @ Feb 27 2007, 01:50 AM)
    YNYOW

...You've actually gone and bought tight red trousers (no pink, sadly) and a paisley tie, as well as planning to get a shirt and shoes to match in order to be Damian for a school non-uniform day with the theme "Heroes".

You know you gotta post up pictures now... And don't forget the broach.
  • QUOTE (kaydragon @ Feb 26 2007, 08:31 PM)
    YNYOW...

...You get your mom to make you a Tim doll

...You make a comic book of them

...You are already trying to figure out how to learn the treadmill dance for next years talent show.

I absolutely love your mom for that. It's the best doll I've ever seen.
  • Today, my mom was "talking" to the student driver in the car in front of us who took a thirteen-second stop at a clear right turn. My mom said, "Okay, go."

And I said, seriously, "WHERE?!!!!"
  • Haha how awesome would it be if they were just walking past you?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 27 2007, 07:16 PM)
    Haha how awesome would it be if they were just walking past you?

Maybe the hernia-causing kind of awesome.
  • -You bond with the new girl on drumline because she likes OK Go
    -Bond with a new guy at church cause he likes Ok Go and knows Tally Hall(who I had never heard of before him, but now adore)
    -Giggle all day at a drumline competition because there is a Damian High School so there are all these people with Damian shirts....I giggled with the new girl on drum line.
    - Have dreams about a master battle with OK Go, the Hush Sound, and Fall out Boy vs. THE ENTIRE WORLD....
    - You have Dan envy.
  • QUOTE (Angel @ Feb 27 2007, 01:50 AM)
    YNYOW

lol, I've bought red skinny pants! I wore them to the concert last night! Damian didn't seem to notice. And if he did, he didn't say anything and waited to freak out over my craziness when he was back in the safety of their new tour bus (which is black, so you know which one to look for). I wore my OK Go tie as well. I waved it at Andy when he drove off to get dinner, and it looked like he was laughing at me huh.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 16 2007, 04:14 PM)
    Haha
    I didn't tell my friends.
    They already think my obsession borders on insanity.
    Which, quite frankly, it might do...

Damian said something about insanity last night. Or, he might have used the word "frightening". I can't remember specifically what he was talking about... I think it had something to do with the ping pong paddle I brought to get signed. He thought it was really cool because I'd taken pliers to pull of most of the knobby things that are on ppps so that they'd be able to sign it with no trouble. I'd left a few though so that it read "OK Go" in their logo style. So he told me it was "awesome", lol. But somehow connected to that with something I said, he said "I'm not sure if that's really cool, or frightening". It might have had something to do with Oliver though. I was in so much shock to be talking to The Kulash, I can only remember bits and pieces of things, which makes me quite sad sad.gif But when he said that bit, I wanted to burst out laughing cuz I was thinking "goodness, you've NO idea!"
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Feb 27 2007, 08:28 PM)
    in the safety of their new tour bus (which is black, so you know which one to look for)
    thanks for the tip! smile.gif

Damian said something about insanity last night. Or, he might have used the word "frightening". I can't remember specifically what he was talking about... I think it had something to do with the ping pong paddle I brought to get signed. He thought it was really cool because I'd taken pliers to pull of most of the knobby things that are on ppps so that they'd be able to sign it with no trouble. I'd left a few though so that it read "OK Go" in their logo style. So he told me it was "awesome", lol. But somehow connected to that with something I said, he said "I'm not sure if that's really cool, or frightening". It might have had something to do with Oliver though. I was in so much shock to be talking to The Kulash, I can only remember bits and pieces of things, which makes me quite sad sad.gif But when he said that bit, I wanted to burst out laughing cuz I was thinking "goodness, you've NO idea!"

Wooo! Fun! Good for you, Ushies!
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Feb 28 2007, 01:28 AM)
    when he was back in the safety of their new tour bus (which is black, so you know which one to look for).

Aww I'm going to miss ol' "Sea Mist"
  • YKYOW... when you think a guy with a tooque a beard and thick framed glasses resembles Dan...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 28 2007, 12:15 PM)
    YKYOW... when you think a guy with a tooque a beard and thick framed glasses resembles Dan...

^^^ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif agent, you're AMW's to be awesome

YKYOW....you live in a town w/ many RV's and trailers. Even though you know they are vacationing old people from cold climates, you hope that just one of those giant RV's is really an Ok Go tour bus.
  • hahahhahah! whenever OK Gos in town I always assume that they're in every vehicle that can fit more than 4 people in it.
  • YNYOW...

...You work OK Go into a childrens story when you're babysitting a kid.

This girl I just baby-sat usually likes it when I make up stories off the top of my head, and tonight I made one up about OK Go. I turned them all into animals though. I should write that story down when I find the time.

Now I'm all excited! tongue.gif
  • YNYOW...

...You work OK Go into a childrens story when you're babysitting a kid.

This girl I just baby-sat usually likes it when I make up stories off the top of my head, and tonight I made one up about OK Go. I turned them all into animals though. I should write that story down when I find the time.

Now I'm all excited! tongue.gif