In this Discussion

Hatin' on our boys

Comments

• http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...6F2BE8918610055
    Look what I found. OK that is all and I will leave the matter alone now...unless I run into that guy (that is how I refer to him) and then I might have to open up a can of whoop ass. Until then I am done.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Mar 2 2007, 07:44 AM)
    http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...6F2BE8918610055
    Look what I found. OK that is all and I will leave the matter alone now...unless I run into that guy (that is how I refer to him) and then I might have to open up a can of whoop ass. Until then I am done.

Did you join Angela? laugh.gif
  • As did I. Too bad nothing is really going on in that group... oh well. I feel better knowing that people will look at my profile, scroll down to my groups section, and see something that informs them that I think the band Hinder sucks. I won't use that word anymore. And I get mad at anyone who does. I know it shouldn't matter because it's just a word. But still. It's their name, and they're asses. So I'm boycotting the word "hinder", lol...
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Mar 2 2007, 11:26 PM)
    As did I. Too bad nothing is really going on in that group... oh well. I feel better knowing that people will look at my profile, scroll down to my groups section, and see something that informs them that I think the band Hinder sucks. I won't use that word anymore. And I get mad at anyone who does. I know it shouldn't matter because it's just a word. But still. It's their name, and they're asses. So I'm boycotting the word "hinder", lol...

So Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore should filter out the word hinder to "hinder" or some sort of synonym. Any other suggestions??? tongue.gif
  • What kind of name is "Hinder" anyway? It always struck me as stupid.

Hinder \Hin"der\, v. t.
    1. To keep back or behind; to prevent from starting or moving
    forward; to check
    ; to retard; to obstruct; to bring to a
    full stop
    ; -- often followed by from; as, an accident
    hindered the coach; drought hinders the growth of plants;
    to hinder me from going.

2. To prevent or embarrass; to debar; to shut out.

Syn: To check; retard; impede; delay; block; clog; prevent;
    stop; interrupt; counteract; thwart; oppose; obstruct;
    debar; embarrass.
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Mar 3 2007, 02:40 PM)
    What kind of name is "Hinder" anyway? It always struck me as stupid.

Hinder \Hin"der\, v. t.
    1. To keep back or behind; to prevent from starting or moving
    forward; to check
    ; to retard; to obstruct; to bring to a
    full stop
    ; -- often followed by from; as, an accident
    hindered the coach; drought hinders the growth of plants;
    to hinder me from going.
    2. To prevent or embarrass; to debar; to shut out.

Syn: To check; retard; impede; delay; block; clog; prevent;
    stop; interrupt; counteract; thwart; oppose; obstruct;
    debar; embarrass.

hmm I think that suits them quite nicely! tongue.gif
  • Hilarious, Karen ;D

QUOTE (rocksugar @ Mar 3 2007, 02:09 AM)
    So Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore should filter out the word hinder to "hinder" or some sort of synonym. Any other suggestions??? tongue.gif

Too bad it can't filter in audio. So that every time we read it, we hear the "hinder" that rhymes with "finder," "binder," "minder" ... you know, the word for butt.

Haha ... "hinder" laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Mar 2 2007, 11:26 PM)
    ...boycotting the word "hinder", lol...

Hinder is the new u-tilize.

Or something. tongue.gif

Edit: Completely forgot about the filter. ROFL

Edit again: 42 posts!! I am the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything!
  • OMG GUYS! Hinder's playing in Paris soon! At the Maroquinerie, which is itsy bitsy!

Who says I go and wear my OK Go tee? wink.gif
  • Um. Only if it's free and you have industrial earplugs?
  • Bring some backup!
  • I say we all go to their stupid concert/show with goodies for them, and when we meet them personally to give them their stuff, we hit them where they 've never been touched. AND the goodies turn out to be OK Go stuff.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 12 2007, 04:07 PM)
    OMG GUYS! Hinder's playing in Paris soon! At the Maroquinerie, which is itsy bitsy!

Man, that would be so awesome! I wish I could do that w/ you and start singing Ok Go songs really loud laugh.gif
  • If anyone ever goes to one of their concerts you should so get them the OK Go DVD so they can watch the "fairy dance" over and over and over and over! tongue.gif Oh, and I think we should all just laugh at their petty jelousy, as it is very amusing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! laugh.gif Ah, that felt good.
  • Maybe when they're singing a sort of quiet song, the army of OK Go fans "sing along" to it with HIGA. And someone could somehow sneak in instruments in with their undergarments. My grandma did that once, with mangoes though.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 13 2007, 12:07 AM)
    OMG GUYS! Hinder's playing in Paris soon! At the Maroquinerie, which is itsy bitsy!

If you do, I SO want pictures!!
  • I joined!!!!!

I feel an emotion beyond hate for them. Whenever I hear their fucking lameass song being played, I immediately change the radio station. And then I wash my hands.
  • Seriously, people still care about this?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 18 2007, 06:59 PM)
    Seriously, people still care about this?

edit: [I'm sorry I was a bitch]