In this Discussion

Hatin' on our boys

Comments

• I stumbled across this excellent post in someone's blog recently. Z100 is a NYC radio station that plays pop music like Christina, Britney, Justin, Beyonce, Jay-Z, The Black Eyed Peas, The All-American Rejects, etc. And now... Hinder. Ha!

http://hochies.blogspot.com/2006/10/anothe...ic-elitist.html
  • Burrrrrrrrrrrrrn.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Oct 25 2006, 05:09 PM)
    I stumbled across this excellent post in someone's blog recently. Z100 is a NYC radio station that plays pop music like Christina, Britney, Justin, Beyonce, Jay-Z, The Black Eyed Peas, The All-American Rejects, etc. And now... Hinder. Ha!

http://hochies.blogspot.com/2006/10/anothe...ic-elitist.html

Wow! That's so great! I think my favorite part was,
    "-any band that sounds so much like another (and not one that's truly great in my opinion) really isn't justified to talk shit about anyone else."

Right on, sister.
  • No comments.

biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 23 2006, 09:53 PM)
    **shrugs** Because I'm Karleigh.

which translates to "I'm a really big fan and I follow them around and talk to them and everyone related to them at every chance I get and they get so annoyed that they have to tell me 'secret' info just to keep me away."

=p just kidding.

and we love you for it, karleigh. without your top-secret info there would be much less fun had on these boards.

and anyhow,it sounds like all that was just from real conversations, so I should shut up. huh.gif
  • Karleigh you rule tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ O/ct 22 2006, 12:25 AM)
    Exactly. Also, lest we forget the members of the "Damian Kulash told me to shut the fuck up!" club.

FUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 22 2006, 02:37 AM)
    I'm surprised Kikky didn't start screaming about how a pirate cannot be decieved.

HAHAHAHA.

/caps attack

QUOTE (sherib @ Oct 22 2006, 05:51 AM)
    Can't a couple of guys hit it off?

*immature giggles*

Nooooo! We're rooting for Dandy! Not....wait. Damian and Andy would be Dandy, too. Damn...

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Oct 23 2006, 05:11 AM)
    Also, ask Katy about Dan calling Damian a jerk.

I don't know what you're talking about. *shifty eyes* *tries to look innocent*

(Karleigh, you weren't supposed to repeat that....tongue.gif)

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Oct 27 2006, 05:14 AM)
    which translates to "I'm a really big fan and I follow them around and talk to them and everyone related to them at every chance I get and they get so annoyed that they have to tell me 'secret' info just to keep me away."

=p just kidding.

and we love you for it, karleigh. without your top-secret info there would be much less fun had on these boards.

and anyhow,it sounds like all that was just from real conversations, so I should shut up. huh.gif

Dude. Telling off Karleigh is MY job. tongue.gif Haha. I kid. biggrin.gif

Anyway, that blog post was hilarious. Can I get a Sid the Zombie to protect me from people with bad taste in music?

How different are they from say, Tool, who uses animation (and brilliant animation at that) in their videos? That's what Tool does but no one questions their credibility as a rock band and no one goes to their concerts expecting an entire sequence made out of claymation.

True true.

Sad fact: My mom listens to Nickelback. mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Oct 26 2006, 11:14 PM)

=p just kidding.

Hee, this made me smile. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 27 2006, 04:38 AM)
    Karleigh you rule tongue.gif

Woo, I'm digging this Karleigh love session!

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 27 2006, 11:51 AM)
    (Karleigh, you weren't supposed to repeat that....tongue.gif)

Dude. Telling off Karleigh is MY job. tongue.gif Haha. I kid. biggrin.gif

Hahaha, it's funny because it's true!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 27 2006, 09:51 AM)
    *immature giggles*

Nooooo! We're rooting for Dandy! Not....wait. Damian and Andy would be Dandy, too. Damn...
    I thought you had named them Damiandy.
  • How ironic that they're both on the same compilation CD and the tracks are literally right next to each to each other:

NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 23 Hits Stores November 7

17. Here It Goes Again - OK Go
    18. Lips Of An Angel - Hinder
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 2 2006, 02:03 PM)
    How ironic that they're both on the same compilation CD and the tracks are literally right next to each to each other:

NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 23 Hits Stores November 7

17. Here It Goes Again - OK Go
    18. Lips Of An Angel - Hinder

Wait, what? OK Go's on a NOW mix??
  • oh dear oh dear oh dear...
    It's a disaster!
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Nov 2 2006, 06:58 PM)
    oh dear oh dear oh dear...
    It's a disaster!

It's an incredible mess?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 2 2006, 06:02 PM)
    It's an incredible mess?

but it's all we've got now...
  • Yeah, that's all we've got
  • Howling with laughter, panic, alarm and distress????
  • There's a fire ...

Doh!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 4 2006, 06:32 AM)
    There's a fire ...

Doh!

YOU RUINED IT!

*cries in a corner*
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 4 2006, 06:10 AM)
    YOU RUINED IT!

*cries in a corner*

Are you saying it's a disaster?

Ooh, I didn't just sing the song--I EMBODIED it!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 4 2006, 06:43 PM)
    Are you saying it's a disaster?

Ooh, I didn't just sing the song--I EMBODIED it!

FINE.

YOU'RE a disaster. tongue.gif How's that feel, huh?

biggrin.gif