In this Discussion

Hatin' on our boys

Comments

• My sister wants me to download one of Hinder's songs for her, and I said I wouldn't and sent her the link to the article. The real reason, though, is that I'm lazy.
  • Who are these retarded? I've never heard of them before. Their speech is so incoherent that I could swear that they were high during the interview (they have been fixing in some cocaine for sure). Plus they repeat the word fucking and fuck 6 times in an interview that has 4 questions, if that's not being retarded, what is that?

Plus, psicology studies show that they have some sort of problem with Ok go because even if the interviwer asked them about something else they would just keep saying how much ok go sucks. Mr. Freud provides an awsome explanation for this kind of problems. So they just can wish to be like ok go when they "grow up" and stop saying fuck between every two words.
  • Well, to be fair, Damian says fuck probably as often as they do.
  • yeah but Damian is not an asshole...and I know that he has an extended vocabullary, these guys don't know many other words, do they?
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 17 2006, 10:37 PM)
    yeah but Damian is not an asshole...and I know that he has an extended vocabullary, these guys don't know many other words, do they?

Well.....Damian can actually be sort of an asshole, haha. You didn't hear me say that. But he's allowed to be one because we know he has a vocabulary that stretches beyond six words.
  • Yep, Damian's not always very nice.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 17 2006, 10:46 PM)
    Yep, Damian's not always very nice.

But for the fans or in another issues?
    (i'm probably the only one here that hasn't met the guys yet. i'm so ashamed...)
  • Yeah, I'm still waiting for a concrete example of this supposed assholic (heh) behavior ...

?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Oct 17 2006, 04:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=80449
    But for the fans or in another issues?
    (i'm probably the only one here that hasn't met the guys yet. i'm so ashamed...)

He's very sarcastic. I think he's just full of funny.
  • It's mostly when he lets his ego take over onstage, and sometimes after the show.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 21 2006, 09:34 AM)
    It's mostly when he lets his ego take over onstage, and sometimes after the show.

Damian's personality in a nutshell? As Kikky would say, "When we're having sex, let's both scream out my name."
  • Exactly. Also, lest we forget the members of the "Damian Kulash told me to shut the fuck up!" club.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 21 2006, 11:25 PM)
    Exactly. Also, lest we forget the members of the "Damian Kulash told me to shut the fuck up!" club.

But he said that to any fan?

To be just enough sarcastic is a sign of intelligence but too much is just too much. I've noticed one thing about damian though: he kinda monopolizes the interviews doen't he?
  • Yeah, he said that to Katy, my friend, and I at different shows. And everyone near us, pretty much..but meh, I don't like him any less for it.
  • But during the show or outside? (that's kinda rude of him)
  • Between songs onstage.
  • so that he could speak?(sorry about the fact that i'm making so many questions but i'm curious since i've never been to a show)
  • Well, we were cheering, so probably.
  • He's not the first one to do that. Taylor Hanson also did that in a show.I think it's kinda strange to say that to the fans but on the other hand there are many people near the stage and they can't even listen to their own brains...
  • I know, I go to a show almost every other weekend so I've seen it a lot with different bands, I was just making the point that Damian isn't perfect.