In this Discussion

what a dork

Comments

• Today, I hit my head on my gym locker really hard. I thusly spent the rest of the time walking around the locker room mumbling the multiplication table to myself to make sure that I didn't lose that many braincells.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 8 2007, 12:00 AM)
    Today, I hit my head on my gym locker really hard. I thusly spent the rest of the time walking around the locker room mumbling the multiplication table to myself to make sure that I didn't lose that many braincells.

did it make a good loud thud sound?

thats always funny, nearly up there with a man being hit in the groin....that never gets old
  • Yes, almost as if some dude with ultra loud subwoofers came up behind me. I had forgotten to put my pants on too.
  • Mm, that's gotta suck.

Today at acrobatics I dropped a small child on my leg. So painful for both of us really.
  • Oh, I hope you're okay.

And in second grade, my friend went to relieve herself and I didn't noctie that her skirt was caught in her underwear. So someone else told her. Then we got into a fight. I'm glad I moved.
  • huh.gif

that has to suck.
  • Mmz, I'm fine happy.gif

I have a friend who was always really, really, really paranoid she'd get toilet paper stuck to her shoe and walk out of the toilets and not notice and stuff. So she'd always like, double check her shoes and everything, and she was always asking if she had toilet paper on her shoe... and one day she didn't check... and it happened.
  • I felt really bad for her... so I didn't tell her, just pulled it off when she wasn't looking.

Poor girl.
  • QUOTE (stripygiraffe @ Mar 10 2007, 07:47 AM)
    Mm, that's gotta suck.

Today at acrobatics I dropped a small child on my leg. So painful for both of us really.

Catching the children...
    Or not tongue.gif

Awww sorry. Hope your leg's better
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 11 2007, 09:57 AM)
    Catching the children...
    Or not tongue.gif

Awww sorry. Hope your leg's better

LMAO .... i'm sorry... that really does sound painful... but ... that just sounds really funny tongue.gif
  • Haha!!!
    Funnily enough that was actually what I thought when she fell on me. LOLZ.
  • lol...

so I'm pretty sure this is at least a little bit dorky- apparently I was signed on the ENTIRE NIGHT because I forgot to sign out yesterday.. I've been signed on for about 20 hours now... and it's definitely not the first tme I've forgotten to sign out, either...
  • I never sign out... Ooops :S
  • shit, i had something to tell...and now i don't remember...

i guess thats kind of dorkish...right?
  • I was making a salad and I almost put sour cream on it instead of dressing. I also forgot my friend's name for a while, making a very akward moment.
  • I was wearing fuzzy socks while my friend was showing me around the house she's staying at for six weeks while her parents' friend is out of town, and I slid down like 15 steps on the giant staircase right in front of her.
  • I was messing with some candles at my friends house, and I was acting all cocky beacause everyone else was afraid to swipe their hand across the fire, and then I set my sleeve on fire. I was able to put it out before I got burned, but I think my pyro days are over dry.gif
  • Ooh no! That's no good sad.gif

Today I was going grocery shopping at safeway, and I didn't have any 1 or 2 dollar coins (which you need to put in the shopping trolley to take it off the rest of the trolleys... that doesn't really make sense but yeah), so I just got a shopping basket. But after I put maybe two things in the basket it was too heavy, plus I had my massive school bag with a bunch of text books, so I had to go hide my shopping basket and shopping list (which was in the basket) behind a pile of bread, go and buy a box of tic-tacs, and then use the change to get a trolley. And then I could put my bag in the trolley. Yayz ^.^

...wow that was a boring story.
  • hahahha.

for some reason, i found that story very amusing.

lol.