In this Discussion

what a dork

Comments

• ^^^
    chkl, i totally agree.

its those everyday things that always make me laugh.

im too lazy to have done what u did. i'd probably just starve.
  • I'd have got myself totally confused and put the basket in the trolley...

But why hide the basket? I just shove it in the corner of an aisle and walk around the rest of the shop getting stuff I need and come back to it... It's not like anyone can steal anything (as it's not actually mine yet..)
  • I was scared someone might steal my carrots and tomatoes that were already in the basket. Not to mention my shopping list. So I thought, hide it... just in case... I saw some woman walk past with a shifty look but I glared at her until she left my veggies to hide in peace!

Umm... today I had the bright idea of cooking my celery until it was mushy so I could mix it with soy sauce and it'd be yum. But yeah. I couldn't be bothered cooking it so I just boiled water in the kettle and poored it on top. And it didn't really work. So now I have warm crunchy celery in a puddle of soy sauce.

It's actually pretty good though...
  • when i was about six, i was throwing some sort of tantrum and i was on the ground crying and screaming at this point and a commercial with george forman had just started up and my dad said ' ohh shut up george!' and i thought he was talking to me (i obviously wasn't paying attention to the tv) and i replied, ' MY NAME'S NOT GEORGE!!!!' and i was still crying while saying that.

lol. i was a bitchy kid.
  • ^^^

hahahah...i dont think i ever did that, and if i did i probably got hit for doing it.

this is old but stupid:
    idk if i've posted it on here before, i dont have a very good memory

i was watching this show, and i got all stupid and decided to try and fit through on of the ladder holes on my/my brother's bunk bed. i got stuck and tried to wiggle out but that just hurt. my sister and dad had to somehow pull me out.

here is a picture i drew of the incident:
  • hahaha.

awww
  • I got my head stuck in a hay wagon once.
  • Well, I was playing my grandparents' barnyard when I was little, and I guess I was like, "Hey, sticking my head between those wooden planks on the back of the wagon is a FANTASTIC idea!"

And so I did.
  • aww how old were you?
  • Three, I guess.
  • ahh! aw..ohh sad.gif
  • I got my head stuck in the hole in the back of the chairs that they had at my old school.

We were rearranging the chairs so we could watch the sex-ed video, and I was carrying the chair over my and noticed that my head fit through the hole then was like "HAHA! Guys look! My head fits!"......then I couldn't get it off.
  • I flew.

wheeee
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 25 2007, 02:29 PM)
    when i was about six, i was throwing some sort of tantrum and i was on the ground crying and screaming at this point and a commercial with george forman had just started up and my dad said ' ohh shut up george!' and i thought he was talking to me (i obviously wasn't paying attention to the tv) and i replied, ' MY NAME'S NOT GEORGE!!!!' and i was still crying while saying that.
    lol. i was a bitchy kid.

That reminds me of my childhood. When we first moved into our new house (I think I was two) my dad was making a tape of the inside. He came up to me and said "Here's Kayleigh in her pink shirt." I guess I thought the shirt was red because for the rest of the day I followed my dad around saying "It not pink dad, it red!"

Haha. I was a bad kid to. tongue.gif

Sorry for getting off topic.
  • what i'm about to tell you isn't about me. well, it is, but i'm not the one being a dork. about time...... dry.gif

=]

we had a test in government today and it was quiet in the room. this kid sits in the next row over and up two seats from me. the class is completely silent at this point. he turns around and says 'hey, do you know the answer to number 21?' i was like, i'm not telling you. and then he sighed and turned back to face the front of the class. two minutes later he's turning around again to ask me the same question blink.gif i told him it was 'false' then he wanted to see my notes (it was an open note test) i handed him my notes and we were sitting there kind of whispering, but we were being sort of loud for a whisper.and then he gave me my paper back.

THE TEACHER DIDN'T TAKE AWAY OUR TESTS! and she strictly enforced before the test 'NO TALKING OR YOU WILL GET YOUR PAPER TAKEN AWAY AND GIVEN A ZERO!'

oh, and she didn't see me give him my notes? remember folks, he sits in the row to my left and two seats in front of me. i had to stretch my arm out real far to give it to him. and behind at the end of our rows is her desk, and she was sitting at it when all of this was happening! wtfff? she could have seen our backs!

the same kid also kept looking at my boobies. unsure.gif and the weird thing is, he likes to make fun of me, like he hates me or something. and now he's asking me for answers and looking at my boobs?
    is the world ending? ph34r.gif

she could obviously hear us, we were the only ones in the whole room talking.
  • my government teacher is stupid. end of story.
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Apr 1 2007, 02:54 AM)
    my government teacher is stupid. end of story.

awww, well that sucks

my english teacher is stupid. ugh.
  • did you read the story?
  • ^^^

OH!!!! no, hahaha

i'd get sent to the office soooo quickly.