In this Discussion

wtf..i love oklahoma weather. =]

Comments

• was it this? http://www.johnnycupcakes.com/shop/brown-war-shirt
    It's a cute shirt!
    It's on Newbury Street, which is our "rich people stores" street akin to NY's Fifth Avenue, I guess. I don't really shop on Newbury Street cuz I'm poor, haha. I go to the supermarket for my baked goods smile.gif
    And don't try to stop whining- whining is fun smile.gif
  • YES YES THATS THE ONE!
    and yeah the guy was like its on this street of high-end stores and it totally looks like this bakery but they have cupcake themed stuff!
    i wannna goooo!!
    maybe i'll order something from the website..

okay i won't stop whining, but maybe cut down on it so its not as annoying..
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 8 2007, 04:02 PM)
    YES YES THATS THE ONE!
    and yeah the guy was like its on this street of high-end stores and it totally looks like this bakery but they have cupcake themed stuff!
    i wannna goooo!!
    maybe i'll order something from the website..

okay i won't stop whining, but maybe cut down on it so its not as annoying..

don't cut down either- we can form a Whiner's Club. Wine club. winner's club. all of the above.
    hehe, maybe one day you'll visit Boston- that would be cool.
    I wanna visit CA too. I spent 3 days in Hollywood last year or maybe the year before, I can't remember. I almost saw Johnny Dep- almost cuz it was the premier of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and we were at Mann's Chinese Theatre but my dad made us leave. CA is really glamorous; all of you Californians are glamorous. ooo, we should have a thread of photos of where we're from.
  • haha oh man you'd be surprised how un-glamorous CA can be at times..
    a lot of it is definately awesome, but some parts uh...
    i mean i was on hollywood and highland one time at like one in the morning and i saw like four drug deals go down, and all these high and wasted ppl were like chasing after us (we were a group of like six girls - stupid mistake, don't go there late at night without a guy.. and we wanted to go to a club, but i'm the youngest and i hadn't turned 18 yet and didnt have a fake ID so we chickened out)
    and i've lived in southern california my whole life and have never met a celeb..
    the only time i've seen a celeb is actually at the snow patrol/ok go concert and we saw this daytime talkshow host/author dude greg baranhert or something but i didnt say anything cuz i don't really care about him..
    and then actually ive met a couple tv personalities because they were hosting this show on style network and i was helping in production for a one-day shoot they had in san diego..
    and yeah thats it..
    honestly, i've never really taken advantage of living in SoCal - something i definately regret now that i'm in san diego and not a los angeles suburb.. but i think after college i'll probably be back in the LA area so i'll have fun then i suppose..
    oh yeah and by the way, all of orange county isnt spectacular either - it totally depends on the city. just had to throw that out there sorry haha.

omg its raining yay!

oh yeah and whiner's club - AWESOME!! smile.gif
  • It's cold...

brr... (37 degrees in Illinois right now)
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 8 2007, 02:38 AM)
    seriously vinnie i dunno whats going on.. i havent seen the sun in a couple days.. so weird..

and yeah i never thought i'd want it to be sunny too, but this is just a bit too much cloudiness..
    unless it actually rains.
    yeah it should just rain and then be sunny!
    whats with this lingering cloud action?

hahah, I KNOW!!!! if its cloudy it should rain...i remember praying for it to be cloudy and rainy when i had p.e...oh, the good old days.

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Apr 8 2007, 03:13 AM)
    You CA ppl are so lucky. It was so funny to me when my family and I went to Florida and ppl were like, "it's 70! we're cold!" And I was like, "are you kidding? it's freaking 35 in Boston right now! This is HOT to us!" It was actually really weird getting on the plane in Florida and then 3 hours later landing in Boston, where it was sleeting. It felt like home.
    I remember somewhere Damian said everyone should live in the cold parts of the country for a while, just to experience it, and then move away as soon as possible. It must be like heaven for someone who grew up in DC and then lived in Chicago to finally live in CA- well, except that he's never home, lol.

hahaha, i remember it was like 50 degrees here and i had 3 sweaters on and 2 pairs of pants. it was crazy.

my grandma (i call her g-g) comes from el salvador and its 80 degrees here and shes like its so cold. she wears a sweater everywhere! shes crazy.

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Apr 8 2007, 03:42 PM)
    aw, don't say sorry- it's fun to hate the weather, no matter where you're from.
    I'm sure if I lived in CA, I would complain about it too, teehee, just cuz I love complaining smile.gif
    Don't feel bad- you're awesome! Being from CA makes you cool smile.gif

hhahaha...i guess that makes my cool too..

totally.
  • its cloudy out.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 7 2007, 10:34 PM)
    wow you're from riverside?!
    chino hills is my hometown!!!! and my cousins live in riverside! smile.gif
    totally true yo..
    thats why i feel bad talking about weather on here because its like we really shouldn't be bitching about our weather.. sorry! sad.gif

Yeah. Riverside. I went to UCR and graduated in '05. I'm going to CSU Fullerton for my Masters. I work at UCR, I live right down the street from the university. Yeah but the weather's nicer in Fullerton since it's closer to the beach.

Where are you now? Do you still live in chino hills?
  • ^^^

hey! i went to CSU Fullerton... for a school field trip.

they let us go into some student place...pretty nice

lots of free video games and bowling oh, and pool...

coolio
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 9 2007, 10:57 PM)
    Yeah. Riverside. I went to UCR and graduated in '05. I'm going to CSU Fullerton for my Masters. I work at UCR, I live right down the street from the university. Yeah but the weather's nicer in Fullerton since it's closer to the beach.

Where are you now? Do you still live in chino hills?

oooh okay i understand.
    i go to UCSD so i'm in san diego, er la jolla more specifically but "home" is still chino hills! smile.gif
    and yeah riverside is a freakin desert its hot there or way cold occasionally.
    yay since yesterday its been sunny again.. i hadnt seen the sun in three days i was getting worried haha jk.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Apr 8 2007, 10:43 PM)
    hhahaha...i guess that makes my cool too..

totally.

of course! Being an Ok Go fan adds to your coolness too!
  • Rain...

... Bleh.

-Offtopic-

Demetri Martin, anyone recognize the name? If so, feel free to gush.
  • ugh. england weather...

...self explanitory?
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Apr 11 2007, 06:51 PM)
    of course! Being an Ok Go fan adds to your coolness too!

hahah

im super cool then...this is not good, i think too much of myself already, hahah
  • The weather has been surprisingly gorgeous in London lately. Today it was in the 60's (I believe) and tomorrow it's supposed to be mid 70's. Too bad I'll be stuck inside getting all my final essay's finished. Freakin' university crap!

I guess where I'm from (NH) is still getting snow. How shitty is that? I am not looking forward to going home!
  • I hate coming home from warm Florida weather during Spring Break (with a tan hehe) to cold Ohio weather. Im used to it though. Just never get your hopes up for warm weather here. Oh it snowed some today. I really dont like it. grrrr. My dad and I are master complainers about this stuff.
  • blechhhhhhh

i'm hottttt

D:
  • its all sunny now.
  • i love it! its so beautiful outside.
    makes me wanna go swimming