In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• I love how this thread has gone so far south
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 7 2007, 11:13 PM)

Ah, this is lovely! I regret that I was not around during the "dressed down" days. I think they all look great in their suits, but I'm a jeans fan all the way!
  • Haha yea, that picture has always been a favorite of mine.
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ Aug 8 2007, 02:47 PM)
    Ah, this is lovely! I regret that I was not around during the "dressed down" days. I think they all look great in their suits, but I'm a jeans fan all the way!

Yea, I regret it too, but I can't decide which I like better.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 8 2007, 11:29 AM)
    I don't know, something about that bottom (haha) one bothers me ... It almost seems too ... widespread. :S
    But stare stare away! Don't let me put a damper on it. lol

ok so 4 years of art school and 50k in loans, and this is the shit I do in my spare time. I promise this is the last one.
  • QUOTE (evilgenius @ Aug 8 2007, 05:04 PM)
    ok so 4 years of art school and 50k in loans, and this is the shit I do in my spare time. I promise this is the last one.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Don't promise that!
    It's HILARIOUS in the thumbnail, but the picture's only showing up from hips up when I click to enlarge it. Anybody else?

Btw, re: the quote you included, that's the butt one I like. It's the red pants pic that looks weird to me, lol.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 8 2007, 03:21 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Don't promise that!
    It's HILARIOUS in the thumbnail, but the picture's only showing up from hips up when I click to enlarge it. Anybody else?

Btw, re: the quote you included, that's the butt one I like. It's the red pants pic that looks weird to me, lol.

Ok here is a smaller version, my computer savyness only goes as far as photoshop rudeness.
    Noted on which tooshie you like, I will mark my records
  • QUOTE (evilgenius @ Aug 8 2007, 05:39 PM)
    Ok here is a smaller version, my computer savyness only goes as far as photoshop rudeness.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif That worked! Oh man ... love how you even put the copyright over it ... nicely done. I, for one, am horrified ...

Noted on which tooshie you like, I will mark my records
    Alright, alright tongue.gif , I just thought maybe there was a connection between what you quoted and the pic you chose to abuse.
  • Haha evilgenius! You are brilliant smile.gif

(The first one didn't work for me either Sheri)
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jun 20 2007, 01:47 AM)
    haha i sent those photos to a straight male friend and he reckoned there was nothing he could say about him without sounding completely gay.

Damian: turning straight men gay

Juniperberry! I was just re-reading some of this thread, and I realized, based on the dates of the posts and when I asked Sally to make my sig, I unconsciously stole your wording. Jeepers!

May I keep it? biggrin.gif Thanks for the help! laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
    unsure.gif
  • ^^ Yes, of course you can keep it!!! It's so perfect in your sig!
    I don't think I can take ownership of the phrase anyway, considering it's been around since 2002 tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 8 2007, 09:54 PM)
    ^^ Yes, of course you can keep it!!! It's so perfect in your sig!
    I don't think I can take ownership of the phrase anyway, considering it's been around since 2002 tongue.gif

Haha, great, thanks biggrin.gif

Btw, don't know who's in your avatar, but it's hilarious laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 9 2007, 08:58 PM)
    Btw, don't know who's in your avatar, but it's hilarious laugh.gif

Mhmm!!
    from Splendour in Australia
    Flickr, by mattbooy

• WOO!

HOO!

thats a great pic.... and evil genius... you are quite the evil genius with damian ass pictures and photoshop wink.gif
  • Haha cute story Sheri smile.gif
    And woah, that is a gorgeous picture! It is so crisp and at the perfect moment! Good find! smile.gif

Edit: Ooh, and I like his guitar smile.gif
  • that is a really good find with me not being a big damian fan like the rest of you i really like some of these pictures.........the light makes his hair look red in that picture to
  • The lighting and just everything in it is perfect smile.gif
  • yes marvelous picture!!! it's so great