In this Discussion

okgocentral.com

Comments

• De nada biggrin.gif

Added four more live Korea pics. Also put up some links to an article and some Taiwan vids on YouTube (including dancing w/contest winners).
  • sherib! add this picture!

the boys with a korean press in the hotel room. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 30 2007, 08:04 PM)
    De nada biggrin.gif
    Added four more live Korea pics. Also put up some links to an article and some Taiwan vids on YouTube (including dancing w/contest winners).

Aw, good ol' Damian. It's been how long since they've done the dance? He still remembered to lift his shirt at the end!
  • I realised today that okgocentral.com isn't blocked on our school computers!!!
    I spent a whole period in there this morning ... wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Aug 2 2007, 12:58 AM)
    sherib! add this picture!

YAY! Shorts suit!
  • QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Aug 1 2007, 11:58 PM)
    sherib! add this picture!

Excellent--thank you!!
    Can you send me a link of where that came from?

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 2 2007, 02:18 AM)
    I realised today that okgocentral.com isn't blocked on our school computers!!!
    I spent a whole period in there this morning ... wub.gif

Uh-oh ... unsure.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif Yay! lol

QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 2 2007, 07:27 AM)
    YAY! Shorts suit!

Yes!! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 3 2007, 11:31 AM)
    Excellent--thank you!!
    Can you send me a link of where that came from?

here!!
    http://zakka.egloos.com/3311033

and i found out another picture! add it!!

here is a link!
    http://zakka.egloos.com/3316199

smile.gif
  • Aww, they're a little family. And Andy is the head of the table. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Aug 4 2007, 03:21 PM)

awww, that picture is so cute! i love it! biggrin.gif
  • Aww! That is just so good smile.gif

Sheri, may I ask you where you made your website and if it was free? I've always wanted to make a website (and I recently just got an urge to do so), but all the one's I've found are either not a .com name or you have to pay for it, or it has lots of adds.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 4 2007, 09:11 PM)
    Sheri, may I ask you where you made your website and if it was free? I've always wanted to make a website (and I recently just got an urge to do so), but all the one's I've found are either not a .com name or you have to pay for it, or it has lots of adds.

Hey, I'll get that info for you. Michael created the site, so the host info isn't fresh on my brain, but I'll get it and PM you soon.

I added some pics from the airport in Taiwan biggrin.gif Thank you, person from Taiwan who sent them to me! (Didn't sign the email) They're funny--check 'em out! And if you click on the first of the two Andy ones to make it big, it's BIG. His face is practically life-size lookin' at you. Geez!

"Last uploads" button, top of gallery.
  • ohmy.gif Andy has such pretty eyes.

Dan and Tim are hilariousss. smile.gif
  • aww those pictures leave me breathless
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 2 2007, 07:27 AM)
    YAY! Shorts suit!

the shorts suit is slightly disturbing...it reminds me of AC/DC...I guess we're ok as long as Damian doesn't add a little school boy cap to the outfit
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 10 2007, 09:22 AM)
    Hey, I'll get that info for you. Michael created the site, so the host info isn't fresh on my brain, but I'll get it and PM you soon.
    I added some pics from the airport in Taiwan biggrin.gif Thank you, person from Taiwan who sent them to me! (Didn't sign the email) They're funny--check 'em out! And if you click on the first of the two Andy ones to make it big, it's BIG. His face is practically life-size lookin' at you. Geez!

"Last uploads" button, top of gallery.

Thank you!
    And...
    Ooo, i'll have to check them out smile.gif
  • So with the long and inevitable wait for Album 3, I decided to check out OK Go's previous stuff.

And I just wanted to thank you Sheri for your wonderful site that has all of their earlier songs!

Yay!

PS. I had no idea that 'Bye Bye Baby' has been around that long!
  • You're welcome, Lola smile.gif Thank the boardies of days past who kindly posted them in an OK Go songs email account.

I've added a bunch more pictures (including yours, Lety!); there are some very nice ones. Check out Lisa Fletcher's in particular, in the Universal City, CA 3/2/07 album. Such as:
    (And a plug for her: lisafletcherphotography.com )

Some of Lety's cool shots:
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 9 2007, 10:02 PM)
    You're welcome, Lola smile.gif Thank the boardies of days past who kindly posted them in an OK Go songs email account.

AGREED. that songs account made my life a long time ago. (and I've just realized I've been a boardie for almost two years =O WOW.)

those pics are great Sheri! I'm glad you keep okgocentral so up-to-date and all. it must take a lot of work =)
  • SHERI! You got me out of lurker mode once more!!! I cannot express how excited I got when I read you included my pics on okgocentral. I seriously feel honored, a million thanks my friend!

I *heart* that last pic of Damian so much, it's on my wall......
  • Hello from Japan.
    I'm a fan of OK GO. I've visited the okgocentral.com It's awesome, full of OK GO.
    I actually don't know what to do in OK GO BOARD
    Because I'm new to internet , also not good at English. and I'm not young......

Sorry, if my English is funny. Yukie