In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 19 2007, 10:09 PM)

Oh wow, I love that! Thanks for posting it.

QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Aug 20 2007, 12:55 AM)
    Oh my God, that last one. You don't know what you're doing to me!!! I have yet to watch the video, but judging from this, I think it might kill me.

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 20 2007, 06:20 PM)
    http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t21/los...pg?t=1187651813
    does this beautiful piece of work belong to one of our boardies?
    Wow, I don't know, but it's nice, and I just noticed something ... Does Andy's shirt look a lot like Damian's current fave?

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 20 2007, 08:28 PM)
    oh how i wish i was andy right there

I wish I were Tim! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 21 2007, 08:47 PM)
    Does Andy's shirt look a lot like Damian's current fave?

He has a favorite shirt? Which one?
  • I mean the one he's been wearing to every show nowadays. With the green stripes.

*Edit: And in the pics above, from the video.
  • haha i like the first picture not only bc its tim but bc its funny bc it looks like hes got a smudge on his glasses or like a glare lol
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 21 2007, 08:51 PM)
    I mean the one he's been wearing to every show nowadays. With the green stripes.

*Edit: And in the pics above, from the video.

Ohhh, gotcha!

You know, that looks like it could even be the one Andy was wearing. Good observation, Sheri!
  • only sheri could observe them that well lol
  • QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Aug 20 2007, 12:55 AM)
    i sent the whole video to Tabetha, Shalu-lah, nostabenitsirhc, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken and sheri.
    interview in Korea
    ^ OK Go interview part only! please enjoy! smile.gif

ARGH--I just watched it, and this is driving me batty--can anyone tell what Andy is saying at the end? "It's also non-[???]." "Rock and roll's not [???]."
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 21 2007, 07:55 PM)
    You know, that looks like it could even be the one Andy was wearing. Good observation, Sheri!
    Yeah, totally! Thanks!

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 21 2007, 07:57 PM)
    only sheri could observe them that well lol
    Okay, I just saw this now. And I reply with a "Hey!"

Good comeback, eh?

laugh.gif

When it comes to Damian and Andy, I'm very observant.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 21 2007, 09:03 PM)
    ARGH--I just watched it, and this is driving me batty--can anyone tell what Andy is saying at the end? "It's also non-[???]." "Rock and roll's not [???]."

Gah! I don't know either!!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 21 2007, 09:06 PM)
    Okay, I just saw this now. And I reply with a "Hey!"

Good comeback, eh?

laugh.gif

When it comes to Damian and Andy, I'm very observant.

that was a great comback lol dont worry im like the same way only with Tim and Dan only theres really nothing to observe unless a picture is posted that looks like Tim shaved off his sideburns
  • That video's not working for me sad.gif

EDIT: ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, BABY!
  • i know its not working for me either it goes to like a commercial or somthing
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 21 2007, 09:21 PM)
    EDIT: ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, BABY!

Hahaha! I kept reading this, trying to figure out what you meant...
    laugh.gif
    Congrats!
  • haha so did i, i was like umm thats cool haha then i was like OHHHH!! haha
  • For the first time in quite possibly months, I had a spare moment to actually surf the web for stuff, and stuff I found. My apologies if they have been posted before, but *I* don't remember seeing them around the boards (then again, maybe it is because my brain is so caffeinated, or maybe it is the huge amount of stuff floating around).

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000049135

WTTW Chicago

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000046812

Rolling Stone Presents: OK Go, 2005.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this around, but I am re-posting it because it is the cutest Andy video I've ever seen.

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_tag.aspx?tag=ok go

And here are the rest of the videos on that site, so Sheri can archive them (if they have not already been so).

And I thought this picture was fantastic.

End.
  • Yay, thanks so much, Tdog!

I had never seen that first one... hehe, he seems so embarrassed about the C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips dance. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 15 2007, 10:35 PM)

oh. my. GOD!!!! i want to see this dance live!!! lol especially b/c there are no cut-offs... lol

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 19 2007, 08:35 PM)

old. school. i love it

QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Aug 20 2007, 01:55 AM)
    i sent the whole video to Tabetha, Shalu-lah, nostabenitsirhc, AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken and sheri.
    interview in Korea
    ^ OK Go interview part only! please enjoy! smile.gif

wow, thank you kissxxxx!!! those are sooo wonderful smile.gif nice quality too!!

wow. i go to sin city for 3 days and i miss like 4 pages of goodies... i have to go back and watch that interview 7*'s posted... smile.gif
  • mmmm Tdog, those were great.

I love the guy's fishsticks analogy. especially since it's true. (and wow, Damian had awesome grandparents, didn't he? the bug and the fishsticks.... awesome.)

afgkjahdfghdf Andy's bowler hat!!! Actually, all the hats were awesome, but Andy's bowler had me dying inside wub.gif
  • tdog. you are amazing.
  • Professional-quality video from Korea just added to OK Go's myspace blog!! Damian is a sweaty, sweaty man! (And I mean that in the best possible way.)

OK Go at Pentaport