In this Discussion

OK Go Captions

Comments

• QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 19 2007, 08:52 PM)
    They did back in '05. And they brought it back for a This American Life one-off thing.

You know, I kind of wonder...does this mean the AMW dance will officially go the way of Cinnamon Lips once the third album comes out? And, will something replace it?
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 19 2007, 09:09 PM)
    You know, I kind of wonder...does this mean the AMW dance will officially go the way of Cinnamon Lips once the third album comes out? And, will something replace it?

good question now im wondering the same thing...i cant wait untill the third album comes out!

I would think that they would replace it with something. What exactly? I have no idea, but I hope they do smile.gif
  • haha it's funny happy.gif now i'm listening to c-c-c-cinnamon lips and those tim's pictures doesn't fits with his voice in that song (i don't know if you understand what i want to say... i think i don't speak english as well as before... sad.gif )

I vote for LES MIS!

However, I've never seen the AMW dance live. sad.gif So I hope they don't retire it too soon!
  • Didn't they already retire it? I mean, I know they've still done it a few times, but it's not like their official "we do this dance at concerts" dance anymore, right?

Dan: Ahh! The symbols are gonna eat me!
    Damian: Quick! Smack 'em with a stick!
  • okay, i've never gotten to contribute to this thread, but i found this at okgocentral and i had to...

"I swear. It is like. This. Big."
  • ^^ laugh.gif

Damian: TIM!! Could you tie my shoelaces for me? I think I did it wrong again....

Damian: FAN GIRL ALERT!!! Oh whoops, I dropped my.. errr.. thing.. I'll have to bend over to pick it up... *whispers* Dan are they looking? Maybe I should wiggle my ass a bit...?

(EDIT - coz I thought of a better one)
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 16 2007, 04:15 PM)
    Damian: FAN GIRL ALERT!!! Oh whoops, I dropped my.. errr.. thing.. I'll have to bend over to pick it up... *whispers* Dan are they looking? Maybe I should wiggle my ass a bit...?

I thought these were supposed to be fictional... laugh.gif laugh.gif He REALLY does that. (superbighappygrin)
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Sep 16 2007, 11:21 PM)
    I thought these were supposed to be fictional... laugh.gif laugh.gif He REALLY does that. (superbighappygrin)

Hahahaha I know!
    I was tempted to put 'SHERI, SUZANNE AND JEN ALERT!' but it didn't have the same ring to it... tongue.gif
  • Haha biggrin.gif

About that top one, Alice (Colt 45), I thought that pic was gonna relate to katieyellow's caption. heehee
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 17 2007, 01:21 AM)
    About that top one, Alice (Colt 45), I thought that pic was gonna relate to katieyellow's caption. heehee

Hahahahahahaha!
    Or how about, what with his look of confusion, "I coulda sworn it didn't look like that earlier..."
    laugh.gif

EDIT - And Sheri....
    Sheri is trying to be perverted out loud less often
    ?????
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    I thought these were supposed to be fictional... He REALLY does that. (superbighappygrin)

I KNEW it was intentional! I was wondering why he ah, turned around, halfway through a song.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 17 2007, 07:05 AM)
    Or how about, what with his look of confusion, "I coulda sworn it didn't look like that earlier..."

laugh.gif biggrin.gif

EDIT - And Sheri....
    ?????
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hahahahaha laugh.gif Don't worry--it doesn't always work.
  • wow, it has been ages since I post in here... reviewing my earlier caps, I realize for some reason or other Rusty always gets the upper hand in them...I wonder why wink.gif

Rosa smile.gif
  • I suppose my signature could be counted as a photo caption....
  • ^^^ haha, that picture was like the original caption.

and it's still absolutely great.

smile.gif
  • Just because...

Wow I havn't posted on this thread in awhile!