In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

from Fat People Who Love OK Go's Myspace.
  • wow. seriously. wow.

fat people who love ok go. that's fucking awesome.
  • thank YOU guys for being so awesome

• KATIE!!!
    My dearest wifey, I'm so glad you got to meet them all, and looking as gorgeous as you did too smile.gif
    Damian's really pimping it up with 4 girls on his arms, LOL.
    (Katie - I just realised that the above statement implies that you and your friends are hoes, which I do NOT think for a second!! I'm sorry. you get the gist, right? tongue.gif)

I was telling my friend about my love for Damian the other day, who she now called "Donkey Kong" because of his initials. I can never look at his photos in the same way again laugh.gif
  • He's too lovely. I love that smile he's got in his picture with you, Katie.
  • Sweet picture, Katie!! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 11 2007, 04:08 PM)
    OMG. Palpitations. That's from the GWU show! See? Same Shirt!

WOW. This is the first time in a long while that I've thought, "God, Damian Kulash is gorgeous..."

That's such a great, bold colour on him.
  • thanks guys smile.gif i was so excited we got that full toothed grin... he's got such perfect chops
  • Oh, Katie, teeth! How pretty! smile.gif

After overlooking all of our pictures, this one of Damian and my friend came out the best (him-looking-gorgeous-wise).

• wow, he just looks so tall in that photo, Shalu.
    This is what I always say to tall ppl, although it's very silly and irritating to them, I'm sure: "You should play basketball."

(I'm 5 flat and my older sister is 4 eleven-and-a-half. We all went backwards somehow; my youngest sister is tall and my other sister is taller than I am by an inch...I make that basketball comment a lot)

I've been tinkering around with Photoshop and a few pictures I took at the Bite. Enjoy!

There's also one of Tim in the Tim thread.
  • Teh hotness, Heidi.
  • that's so awesome heidi!!! good work smile.gif

such a looker.
  • Beautiful, Heidi! Really beautiful!
  • Thanks for all of the praise!

and more newly uploaded pics from Nov. 4 HERE
  • I am in OK Go photo heaven. These are AWESOME smile.gif And they just remind me of how October 26 was the best night of my life.
  • first off... i love that shirt.

second..

hahahhaha smile.gif it's from the same link heidi just posted
  • He's even hot when he's making a stupid face.

Well, maybe not. But the other pictures are pretty hot.