In this Discussion

OK Go on TV shows, movies commercials etc.

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 10 2007, 11:17 AM)
    http://fuse.tv/tv/videosthatrock/schedule....PHPSESSID=bd488

THURSDAY, NOV. 29
    10:00P Videos That Rocked the World: HERE IT GOES AGAIN
    10:30P Loaded: OK GO

Apparently Fuse has this series that it's doing about videos that were very influential. HIGA is listed alongside "Smells Like Teen Spirit", "Like A Prayer", "Walk This Way", and "Fight The Power". That's just huge.

I don't have Fuse - does anyone else? And can those people tape it and get it out to the rest of us???

Bumping.

I was watching Americas Next Top Model (an old episode) and in their house they had al colors of the wallpaper used in the Invincible video.

You know that rap song that they metion Ok Go well I can't remember where it was posted but I just saw the guy singing it on VH1.
  • Yeah Common.

I was in the mall a few weeks ago and I saw that video playing in a shoe store!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 3 2007, 02:17 PM)
    Yeah Common.
    I was in the mall a few weeks ago and I saw that video playing in a shoe store!

I saw them playing the DWYW wallpaper version in Von Maur. It was exciting I like came to a complete stop and was like OMG OK GO! and I watched it all the way through.
  • Isn't it funny that OK Go makes you drop everything no matter what you're doing?
  • Haha yeah. You also get that shudden shock and chills. Lol.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 3 2007, 05:26 PM)
    Haha yeah. You also get that shudden shock and chills. Lol.

ah yes, the rush of OK Go excitement flowing freely through your veins. *reminiscent sigh*
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 3 2007, 09:09 PM)
    ah yes, the rush of OK Go excitement flowing freely through your veins. *reminiscent sigh*

laugh.gif

I wish I knew someone who owned a store I would have them bring in some Ok Go. That would be cool.
  • Just saw on the news page- HGA will be on Oprah tomorrow.
    Personally, I don't like her show but it's definitely cool that OK Go will be on.
  • I was watching Tokyo Police's Citizens of Tomorrow...and it came to me.

Does 2:08 remind you of something? biggrin.gif The video's HERE

I'm not talking about the lyrics or anything. Just the visual part.
  • anyway, i was watching tv tonight and suddnely here it goes again started playing (possibly the most exciting thing that happened to me today)... i was quite excited, but my family just started to look at me weirdly...

anyway it was on a commercial for a movie called heartbreak kid... some ben stiller movie... http://www.heartbreakkidmovie.com/ <<if you go there here it goes agin starts playing... how fun! laugh.gif
  • okay, i really don't know anything about this, but my sister just texted me and told me that on the Simpsons tonight, there's a scene where they do the treadmill dance... haha I just thought it was funny, and I'm currently searching for videos online to see if there's anything on the net and not just TV
  • SERIOUSLY?! omg.
    I've been waiting for OK Go on the Simpsons for almost a year, it feels like. They mentioned it in some interview sooo long ago- and it's finally here! Hooray!
    It's not supposed to be them exactly, just an allusion to them, or so it's said, but still.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 18 2007, 05:23 PM)
    SERIOUSLY?! omg.
    I've been waiting for OK Go on the Simpsons for almost a year, it feels like. They mentioned it in some interview sooo long ago- and it's finally here! Hooray!
    It's not supposed to be them exactly, just an allusion to them, or so it's said, but still.

Wait, when and what channel? Right now?!?!?
  • So I totally didn't know Good Idea at the Time was in In the Land of Women.

I was very excited when I found out. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 18 2007, 12:43 PM)
    Wait, when and what channel? Right now?!?!?

It's going to be on FOX at 8 PM.
  • ^^
    oh, i just saw it!!
    hahahahahhaahhaha

wub.gif
  • ^^Oh coolies!! Can't wait to see this!! (probably on YouTube first)

anyway, i was watching tv tonight and suddnely here it goes again started playing (possibly the most exciting thing that happened to me today)... i was quite excited, but my family just started to look at me weirdly...

anyway it was on a commercial for a movie called heartbreak kid... some ben stiller movie...

Haha, this trailer pops up quite frequently doesn't it? I always squeal really loudly whenever I hear it!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 18 2007, 12:30 PM)
    okay, i really don't know anything about this, but my sister just texted me and told me that on the Simpsons tonight, there's a scene where they do the treadmill dance... haha I just thought it was funny, and I'm currently searching for videos online to see if there's anything on the net and not just TV

OMG, I was working on a group project in our student center and just happened to glance up and see that scene. Talk about good timing, because I never watch that show. It was pretty awesome though.
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Nov 19 2007, 03:26 PM)
    Haha, this trailer pops up quite frequently doesn't it? I always squeal really loudly whenever I hear it!

yes, very, very frequently... which is good for me.. ok go is good at anytime... i was listening to the radio today and GUESS WHAT!?? ...

...here it goes again started playing... awesome... laugh.gif ...i thought it was funny as i very rarely listen to the radio, and the one time i do, one of my favourite songs starts to play... talking of radio and ok go, me and my friend tries to request a million ways the other day... it was like midnight and we were bored... but they didn't play it... which sucked... sad.gif

• I went up to a jukebox in a bar and played C-C-C-Cinnamon lips. Lol