In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• mmmm vinegar is good on the fish in "fish'n chips" ....but the fries?...

side tangent: do they really sell fish'n chips in newsprint in england?
  • crash the party just came on my random, 6 hour playlist... how fitting for the night i'm going to have smile.gif

biggest bar night of the year
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Nov 21 2007, 06:00 PM)
    side tangent: do they really sell fish'n chips in newsprint in england?

Not anymore.. it's just regular brown greaseproof paper now. Sorry if that ruins your image of England, lol.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 21 2007, 05:13 PM)
    biggest bar night of the year

mmm success smile.gif
  • QUOTE (smeja @ Nov 16 2007, 08:40 PM)
    so... very... bored... mellow.gif

anyway, a question: why on the home page thingy does it say but i am member number 2018...??

that seems weird to me... but maybe i'm just a bit wacky in the head....

i have become quite obsessed with this 'countries/people who say words differently' thing... i did start a list of these words... but i lost it... it was quite a long list... a few that i remember...

taco and tarco
    tomarto and tomayto

..i have suddnely had a mental blank and can't remember any more... i'm sure they will all come back to me eventually...

I don't know, I just found this relevant to the comment:
    http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_american_accent_do_you_have

The outcome could be interesting, specially if you aren't an american...mine says I'm probably from Pennsylvania or one of the southern cities laugh.gif ...now THAT is amusing, cause I am from one of the southern cities indeed (as all South American cities are, well, in the south) and the only time I've been in the US for a long time (two years when I was a toddler), we lived in Philadelphia... I guess something stuck blink.gif

and yes, I find the thing about the member number weird. I haven't been able to figure it out either.

Rosa smile.gif
  • This isn't random... But I'm seeing OK Go tonight and I'm taking my brother. He's never seen them before even tho I got him into them shortly after I did like 4 years ago. I'm excited haha biggrin.gif
  • this thanksgiving my parents decided to force me to go bike riding at the beach with them instead of a traditional meal. I like the beach, and I like the picnic dinner we're going to have, I HATE BIKES!
  • OMG... this time last year I flew to america tomorrow to see the guys. Haha. I'm leaving work now, sod this hanging around crap. I'm going to get ready.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Nov 22 2007, 11:45 AM)
    This isn't random... But I'm seeing OK Go tonight and I'm taking my brother. He's never seen them before even tho I got him into them shortly after I did like 4 years ago. I'm excited haha biggrin.gif

QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Nov 22 2007, 11:54 AM)
    OMG... this time last year I flew to america tomorrow to see the guys. Haha. I'm leaving work now, sod this hanging around crap. I'm going to get ready.

HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!

Rosa
  • Anybody want to do my washing and ironing for me? dry.gif
  • i did laundry this week... it was dreamy... not really, but i still have all my white clothes in the dryer, which is lame cause white t shirts are a fashion staple for me.
  • Somebody, please! Get me drunk right now!

.....(Lol, not in reference to sweetness's dreamy laundry BTW)
  • law and order svu/ci has been on for over 24 hours... it's done now, but man that was heavenly smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 24 2007, 02:12 PM)

anyone else think it's wierd that link happens to end in ok go.. is that just a coincidence...?? ooh... conspiracy... mr bean is awesome... ahven't watched it in ages...

but more randomlyy... election today... there is nothing on tv... every channel has 'live election 2007' on it... i'm bored... and worst of all, i think kevin rudd is going to win... but he is an egotistical prat (prat is a funny word...) ... this sucks... and i can't even vote... because i'm not old enough....

'is she a man' ..lol... (that probably won't make sense to any of you, but it's funny to me)

EDIT: CRAP! KEVIN RUDD WON...! sleep.gif dry.gif mad.gif sad.gif mellow.gif wacko.gif
  • i really really want to do laundry and ironing, i love doing that, but something's wrong with the machine.... argh

I ate fish'n'chips on thursday, and everytime i'm in england they're different... not that good this time... but better than last time... ugh, those were disgusting

i have my suitcase full of english food, can't help it, i love it. the muffins, aw muffins.....
  • QUOTE (smeja @ Nov 24 2007, 07:54 PM)
    anyone else think it's wierd that link happens to end in ok go.. is that just a coincidence...?? ooh... conspiracy... mr bean is awesome... ahven't watched it in ages...

but more randomlyy... election today... there is nothing on tv... every channel has 'live election 2007' on it... i'm bored... and worst of all, i think kevin rudd is going to win... but he is an egotistical prat (prat is a funny word...) ... this sucks... and i can't even vote... because i'm not old enough....

'is she a man' ..lol... (that probably won't make sense to any of you, but it's funny to me)

EDIT: CRAP! KEVIN RUDD WON...! sleep.gif dry.gif mad.gif sad.gif mellow.gif wacko.gif

Please tell me you didn't watch the Channel 7 broadcast, please. Haha, I actually tuned in for a minute just to see what was going on and saw Mel on the verge of tears and Barnaby getting told off by some guy for having no courtesy laugh.gif

Next federal election I'll be voting! biggrin.gif How old are you smeja? I imagine you'd be in the same boat...

• Hi, I'm new here and I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm Marina, and I'm Electra's little sister!!
    AND I LOVE OK GO!
  • AHHHHH!!!! we have another Lacey girl on the board!!! We'll all love you, I'm SURE of it wink.gif
  • Welcome, Marina! OK Go loves you too! As do we smile.gif
    You can be princess of the OK Go Nation