In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 26 2007, 11:20 PM)
    LOL!!! You hear the name "Clayton" and picture a Beverly Hills living Von Thurstenburg the Third type of a lad. I hear the name and picture a hillbilly in overalls with some missing teeth.

HAHAHHAHA laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yes, trains are a total pain.
    If you miss it, you have to buy a whole other ticket. Which is expensive.
    So I'm just really lucky that my taxi driver was magical or something. smile.gif
  • Ha ha, Clayton and Jose are used to my boy classmate. Wait till they see me walking around in my pink bathrobe and slippers. I've already pasted the walls in yummy ok go and monkee goodness laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 26 2007, 11:33 PM)
    I've already pasted the walls in yummy ok go and monkee goodness laugh.gif

You wait. Soon they'll be gazing lovingly at the Monkee goodness. No one can resist Mike and his hat. No one.
  • Contents of Clayton and Jose's refrigerator: 6 containers of cottage cheese, a bushel of chives, 12 bottles of beer, and a bottle of ketchup.

Oye vey, what have I got myself into?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 26 2007, 05:20 PM)
    I hear the name and picture a hillbilly in overalls with some missing teeth.

Me too!! Well, maybe not with the missing teeth. More of a redneck, huntin, mullet wearing, with some side burns and a confederate flag on his truck.

Maybe 1 or 2 missing teeth.

Good luck with your interviews guys. I hate interviews! Scary! Ya'll rock!
  • So last night i watched Love Actually for like the fifth time with a few people since they're all into the holiday spirit or whatever. I despise xmas, and this is seriously the only aspect of xmas i love. Its such a great movie.

Anywho, now I'm all awww'd out and I want a boy to hug and drink tea with when its cold outside (and by cold I mean its in the 50s at night.. at least its supposed to rain this weekend yaaay).

OH and the people i was watching Love Actually with kept making chicken noises when Sam (the little boy) came on the screen because they thought he looked like a chicken. I was like FUCK YOU he's soooo cute!! Like seriously, I don't even like children very much (don't hate me for saying that), but i LOVE this kid!! He's so adorable! They're like he's a cute chicken, but he looks like a chicken! And I'm like okay whatever dudes.

And on another random note, making pie crust is difficult.. and peel apples for apple pie haha. It still turned out decent, but not as good as I wanted it to be.
  • In the women in Disney movies vein: I forgot how incredibly anti-powerful women The Taming of the Shrew is. I mean, the play is hilarious and obviously times have changed so to take it offensively now is a little silly, but still.
  • I just read this post on the PostSecret messageboards. (Yes, I'm addicted.)

today, i was not a happy camper. my friend noticed (as she always seems to do). a few seconds later, she's rummaging in her monstrous rolling bookbag for god knows what. a few seconds after that, she pulls out this ratty looking rag doll, clearly handmade. i looked at it for all of half a second, then burst out laughing. "what the hell IS that??" i asked her. she calmly looked me in the eyes and replied, "it's a DamnIt Doll." i laughed even harder, and asked her to explain. she simply nodded, put the doll on the lunch table, and started beating it furiously, all the while screaming, "DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!"

I am SO making myself one of those.
  • i am tempted to make one too! but wiping out a doll and whacking it around the subway might lead people to believe im even MORE crazy...

it sounds like an amazing stress reliever though tongue.gif
  • i want a damnit doll... really bad...

and as i never turn my LastFM off... i just noticed that the OK Go podcasts are in my most recently played list. awesome. i like listening to damian, tim and Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore when i get ready in the morning
  • oy, I miss alot when I go away for a weekend.

I took that accent quiz, Rosa, and i got Boston tongue.gif
    Big surprise, but I guess it is pretty accurate, which is cool

umm the whole Disney thing is interesting, I agree with both sides of it to some extent, but don't really have anything more to add to the discussion.

and that damnit doll sounds really useful.
  • I planned on going to bed an hour ago and now i really really want to see the DVD my sister gave me for my birthday (Tim Burton's nightmare before christmas) and hug my new pillow (my sister gave it to me along with the DVD and it (pillow) has the most beautiful paisley pattern...)... but then I will be all tired tomorrow... ah, what to do? haha

edit: ok, i just freaked out completely, i looked to my window (all black, it's dark outside...) and saw a woman staring back at me... i'm living in the 5th storey of this house so i thought she must be flying right next to my balcony... aaaaah! ok- then i realized it was the reflection of my poster that's hanging opposite of my window... I AM SUCH A DORK! (wasn't there a thread? haha.... )
  • sad.gif i got this essay i did on ok go vs hinder back today. I only got a 72% b/c i was not concise enough. GAH! how could i fit everything i love about ok go and everything i hate about hinder into only 1300 words? i cut about 25% that i wrote out to fit the word count...

also i had "a few minor grammar mistakes" Damian would be disappointed.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Nov 28 2007, 10:04 AM)
    edit: ok, i just freaked out completely, i looked to my window (all black, it's dark outside...) and saw a woman staring back at me... i'm living in the 5th storey of this house so i thought she must be flying right next to my balcony... aaaaah! ok- then i realized it was the reflection of my poster that's hanging opposite of my window... I AM SUCH A DORK! (wasn't there a thread? haha.... )

lol laugh.gif ...sounds like something i'd do... i'm always scared that there's someone outside looking at me... or it's like the middle of the day and i hear a noise and i become convinced that there is someone in the house.... of course, there never is.... apart from my family of course...
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Nov 27 2007, 11:35 PM)
    sad.gif i got this essay i did on ok go vs hinder back today. I only got a 72% b/c i was not concise enough. GAH! how could i fit everything i love about ok go and everything i hate about hinder into only 1300 words? i cut about 25% that i wrote out to fit the word count...

also i had "a few minor grammar mistakes" Damian would be disappointed.

Awww, Fel! I'm sorry, I'm sure that they just can't appreciate the love/hatred for OK Go/Hinder. And 72% isn't that bad, is it...?

I'm proud of you for choosing that topic, if it helps at all smile.gif
  • QUOTE (smeja @ Nov 28 2007, 07:51 AM)
    lol laugh.gif ...sounds like something i'd do... i'm always scared that there's someone outside looking at me... or it's like the middle of the day and i hear a noise and i become convinced that there is someone in the house.... of course, there never is.... apart from my family of course...

... i think that is the problem with living alone... sad.gif But i will get myself some fish... haha... oh, and egg-tim lives in my fridge, too. Is that weird?
  • if I had an egg as cool as egg-Tim, I would let him live in my fridge too.
    so basically, no it's not weird.
    it's fantastic.

Fel, that's too bad. I'm not very good at being concise either, especially with something I feel strongly about. I'm sure it was an amazing essay though.

• Am I the only one that misses this?

I think we should all have an animal. Didn't Darbie have a platypus or something? Mine would this:

• Hehehe that's a pretty pony.

My animal will probably be a hippo or something biggrin.gif
  • Um, gee, any guess what animal I would be?....

.... image

Ah, yes, I would be a bedazzaled ok go roach broach