In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

I knew that pic reminded me of something smile.gif

Rosa laugh.gif
  • Hee hee, I was thinking of the scenes in the Peanuts cartoons where Charlie Brown's friends are all dancing.

• Hahaha you girls are funny rolleyes.gif
  • From Serious Business website.

The totally FREE download coming tue Dec 18, 2007. Available only here on this website.
    Here's your tracklist:
    1. HIGGINS - Yes I Know - previously unreleased
    2. BENJI COSSA - Sunset - Between the Blue and the Green (SBR13)
    3. THE TWO MAN GENTLEMEN BAND - William Howard Taft - Heavy Petting (SBR18)
    4. LOOKER - After My Divorce - 'After My Divorce' b/w 'Master's Gone Away' (SBR15)
    5. THE OCTAGON - The Narrow Road to Oku - Nothing But Change (SBR14)
    6. THE UNSACRED HEARTS - I Am Joe - previously unreleased
    7. ROCKETSHIP PARK - Run Away - previously unreleased
    8. KICKSTART - Harmonica - Kickstart (SBR12)
    9. MAN IN GRAY - Stranded - I Can't sleep Unless I Hear You Breathing (SBR11)
    10. DRACULA ZOMBIE USA - Right Makes Might - 'Right Makes Might' b/w 'Long Shot' (SBR17)
    11. SECRET DAKOTA RING - Keep It Down - previously unreleased

AND if you're near NYC...

SERIOUS BUSINESS HOLIDAY PARTY
    THURSDAY DECEMBER 20th
    PIANOS
    158 Ludlow St, NYC

starring...

ROCKETSHIP PARK 8:30 PM
    BENJI COSSA'S Christmas Spectacular - 9:30 PM
    THE UNSACRED HEARTS 10:30 PM

Gift bags, candy, special treats etc.
    Come one, come all. Wear a red sweater.
    Special notes...
    -Benji will be playing all Christmas material in a duo format with Travis from the Hearts joining him on the drums.
    -Founding Unsacred Heart Andy-Ross will be rejoining the band on stage for a portion of this show. Five man Hearts!
  • ahhhahahha! dude! i was just going to post that!! lety. we share thoughts/brains.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 17 2007, 10:34 AM)
    ahhhahahha! dude! i was just going to post that!! lety. we share thoughts/brains.

buhahahahaha! Andy lovers think alike?! I had to edit my previous post to add more news...
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Dec 17 2007, 01:26 PM)
    From Serious Business website.

The totally FREE download coming tue Dec 18, 2007. Available only here on this website.
    Here's your tracklist:
    1. HIGGINS - Yes I Know - previously unreleased
    2. BENJI COSSA - Sunset - Between the Blue and the Green (SBR13)
    3. THE TWO MAN GENTLEMEN BAND - William Howard Taft - Heavy Petting (SBR18)
    4. LOOKER - After My Divorce - 'After My Divorce' b/w 'Master's Gone Away' (SBR15)
    5. THE OCTAGON - The Narrow Road to Oku - Nothing But Change (SBR14)
    6. THE UNSACRED HEARTS - I Am Joe - previously unreleased
    7. ROCKETSHIP PARK - Run Away - previously unreleased
    8. KICKSTART - Harmonica - Kickstart (SBR12)
    9. MAN IN GRAY - Stranded - I Can't sleep Unless I Hear You Breathing (SBR11)
    10. DRACULA ZOMBIE USA - Right Makes Might - 'Right Makes Might' b/w 'Long Shot' (SBR17)
    11. SECRET DAKOTA RING - Keep It Down - previously unreleased

Umm, yeah. I've already got 4 of those on my iPod. William Howard Taft is one of my favorite songs at the moment and is CONSTANTLY stuck in my head. After My Divorce is also a frequent repeat! And I JUST caught The Octagon live (for the third time) in Philly the other night - they're really good.
  • Our little Andy was a guest shuffler on shufflelovers (which I'm assuming is part of Serious Business) and he has some cute commentary to go along with the songs he picked.
  • haha yes it is!! travis is a genius smile.gif and i love his little commentary!!!

I think the Dec. 16 news blurb about the party might have been mentioned on the other link, but I haven't been visiting here much. I'm kind of mad at myself for missing this since I don't think I was doing anything that day night anyway. So early and only $8!

http://seriousbusinessrecords.com/news_items
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Dec 25 2007, 03:13 PM)

Wow, I really like Andy's guitar (or is that a bass?). The colors are so darn purty.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 25 2007, 06:45 PM)
    Wow, I really like Andy's guitar (or is that a bass?). The colors are so darn purty.

It's a guitar. You can tell by the number of strings. The caption on this picture seems to suggest that Andy was playing 2nd guitar, and so the guy who took his place as bassist (Smilin' Andy Bean) continued in that capacity, so there were 5 Hearts on stage.
  • Rusty looks so cute here. He looks relaxed.
  • Alrighty, this isn't Andy, but the shirt seems to scream "ANDY".

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 25 2007, 06:45 PM)

It's a guitar, trust me.

Bryan's photography is so pretty, he makes me so jealous.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Dec 25 2007, 01:13 PM)

I think the Dec. 16 news blurb about the party might have been mentioned on the other link, but I haven't been visiting here much. I'm kind of mad at myself for missing this since I don't think I was doing anything that day night anyway. So early and only $8!

http://seriousbusinessrecords.com/news_items

Aww, the picture is gone sad.gif
    QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 25 2007, 07:07 PM)
    Alrighty, this isn't Andy, but the shirt seems to scream "ANDY".

haha, that's an awesome shirt!
  • yeah, i can't see any of the pictures sad.gif sad face... i was missing in action for several days because of work and family biz... if anyone has it i'd LOOOOVE to see them

obviously.

He look so small!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 27 2007, 12:59 PM)

He look so small!

The first thing that popped into my head was Little John from RH: Men in Tights saying, "But in real life, I'm very big".

Don't know if it's sad that I can quote Men in Tights so readily or that I equated Andy to Little John.

And now I'm thinking, who would Andy be in Robin Hood's "Merry Band of Men". Obviously Damian would be Robin Hood.

Hmmm. I think the sick meds have kicked in.

And we now return you to your regularly scheduled Andy viewing.

(And yes, he does look a little like Runty Rusty in that pic)
  • this one is so cute... even though i liked his side-swept bangs look in IL... i think his new haircut is adorable smile.gif