In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• Gidget, so help me, I'm laughing so hard, I'm gonna turn as green as gumbi Tim! Would you mind if I changed my siggie for awhile to Gumbi Tim and Damian Ken?

Bah! The Damian one is so cute! It makes me think of my first Ken doll, "Totally Hair Ken." I refused to accept any men with plastic hair, so when a Ken with hair came out, I was so happy.

Oh gosh, now Andy and Dan need to be figurines/toys of some sort! Gosh, what should they be?
  • *speechless* my mouth dropped when i saw those two. haha they're hilarious!
  • LOL, I love you guys- hahahaha, I'm laughing picturing you laughing, Rose, Heidi and Christy.
    when I showed my friend, she was like, "creep!"
    We got OK Go humor, guys.

And I would be honored if you used them, Tempe- after all, they came from your imagination!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 28 2007, 10:14 PM)
    Oh gosh, now Andy and Dan need to be figurines/toys of some sort! Gosh, what should they be?

Dan = Animal?

Andy = Peter Parker or Clark Kent?
  • Do you have an autographed picture of Animal?!
    (Animal and Miss Piggy rock my socks)

Or Dan, the great bear hugger, as a Teddy Bear?
    Andy the Raggedy Andy Doll?

Gosh, we should be getting paid for this laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 28 2007, 11:03 PM)
    Do you have an autographed picture of Animal?!
    (Animal and Miss Piggy rock my socks)

Or Dan, the great bear hugger, as a Teddy Bear?
    Andy the Raggedy Andy Doll?

Gosh, we should be getting paid for this laugh.gif

Nope, just found it on Google images. Besides, Gonzo's my favorite.

Raggedy Andy:

Heh, I was Raggedy Ann for Halloween one year:
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 28 2007, 10:54 PM)
    Dan = Animal?

Woah. I thought of Danimals. You know...

• QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Dec 28 2007, 11:45 PM)
    Woah. I thought of Danimals. You know...

So then...

Dan = Yummy!
  • oo, Becky, you look so cute as Raggedy Ann!
  • Owner of Little Damian:

"It was a Friday morning. I woke up, got ready for class, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. There, I found Little Damian sitting huddled on the counter looking harried with a cup of hot coffee nestled like a treasure in his hands. Diminutive Dan and Runty Rusty looked equally frazzled, sitting back to back, looking almost like a pair of droopy house plants.
    "What's with you guys today? You look exhausted."
    They didn't respond. They continued to sit as they were, not hearing me.
    "Um, hello?" I said, waving at them.
    "Huh?" They all looked at me, shaking off their exhaustion as Tiny Tim emerged from the pantry, yawning and stretching. Unlike the rest, he looked quite refreshed.
    I looked back at Diminutive Dan and Runty Rusty to see them snoozing.
    "What's going on then?" I asked Little Damian.
    "Shh, I haven't finished my coffee," he whisphered. I stood there waiting impatiently for several seconds as he slurped his coffee with great relish.

He finally looked up at me and asked me to make him another cup. As I did, he went on to explain, "There's something wrong with Tim."
    I looked a bit alarmed.
    "Don't worry. It's nothing bad. It's just, he's been sleep walking lately."
    "I do not," Tiny Tim insisted.
    "You do, repeatedly. And because of that, the rest of us get no sleep."
    "Now, that's strange. What could be causing that?" I said. I started to fry up some breakfast. Little Damian raised a finger to give me instructions, then gave up and just dropped his hand sluggishly.
    "Are you having bad dreams?" I asked Tiny Tim.
    "I don't think so. I have been having some odd dreams though."
    "Well, maybe that's the cause?" I suggested. "What have you been dreaming about?"
    "It's not the sumo wrestlers again, is it?" Little Damian suggested.
    "No, no. It was with the Chicken of the Sea mermaid. I had a dream she quit her job working at the circus aquarium and got a job as a marine biologist."
    "Did she ever work at a circus aquarium?" Runty Rusty asked just waking from his sleep.
    "Does that sound like something that would make Tiny Tim sleep walk?" I asked.
    "Not really," Diminutive Dan yawned. "He usually has dreams like that."
    "Hmm, well, I've got to be getting to class now. Don't worry, today is Friday. Hopefully Tiny Tim will sleep better tonight. If not, we'll figure it out tomorrow."

The next day was the most glorious day of all: Saturday the day to sleep in and watch tv. I woke up, and emerged from my room, ready for some telly and some breakfast. I couldn't find the remote control anywhere. I started to get really frustrated tearing the place apart looking for that stupid remote. I finally decided it would be easier to just turn on the tv the old fashioned way. I heaved myself off the floor where I had been looking for the remote, and went toward the tv. There, on top of the tv, I found Tiny Tim sleeping on his back, arm dangling off the edge of the tv. I didn't want to disturb him, so I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Runty Rusty emerged from the pantry yawning and rubbing his eyes. He looked around for a bit. Then he hoped off the counter and out of the room. "Where's the remote control?" I asked out loud. A few minutes later, he came back and went into the pantry. Then Little Damian came out and declared, "That's it, Yoda. We're keeping an eye on you tonight!"
    "You mean he's still sleep walking?" I asked.
    "The answer to the missing remote would be that Tim put it somewhere," Runty Rusty said.
    "Only, he did it when he was sleeping, so there's no way he's going to know where he actually left it." Little Damian added.
    "I don't sleep walk," Tiny Tim said as he came into the room.
    "You do repeatedly," Little Damian replied.
    "How long has this been a problem?" I asked.
    "He's been doing it for a few days now," Runty Rusty said.

That night, Little Damian came up with a plan. He would stay with Tiny Tim in Tiny Tim's oatmeal box to make sure he got to bed. If someone was with him, maybe he wouldn't sleep walk so easily. Little Damian tied a jingle bell around Tiny Tim's wrist so that if he got up, Little Damian would know right away and wake up. Runty Rusty spent the afternoon installing state-of-the-art alarm equipment throughout the pantry which was comprised of a series of string, bells, and rocks that would notify the rest of the Teenys of any movement from Tiny Tim. And, should Tiny Tim still bypass all the high tech wizardry, Diminutive Dan would stand guard at the door to the pantry with a baseball bat.
    "Do I really have to hit him if he goes past me?" Diminutive Dan asked reluctantly.
    "Well, at least start banging a lot and wake the rest of us," Little Damian replied. "Now as for you," he said turning his attention toward me. "You stay out in the living room and keep guard in case Tim comes out here. See if there's anything he's after. And be sure you wake us up!"

"Alright, people to your places!" We all dispersed to do our jobs. It's amazing how effective Little Damian's commands can be.

Little Damian and Tiny Tim got into bed. Little Damian turned over to go to sleep. "Hey, Damian, want some apple?" Tiny Tim asked passing him a piece.
    "No, thanks."
    "How bout some nuts?"
    "Go to bed," Little Damian said.
    "I've got some gummy bears," Tiny Tim offered.
    "I'd like a snack," Runty Rusty called.
    "Go to bed," Little Damian shot back.
    "I want to read first. I'll keep quiet." Tiny Tim said.
    "Fine," Little Damian muttered into his pillow.
    Tiny Tim sat there, snacking on apple slices and flipping through a magazine. With each flip of the magazine, the jingle bell attached to his wrist would dingle dingle. Flip of the page---dingle dingle, Little Damian clenched his teeth just slightly---flip of the page---dingle dingle, Little Damian put his pillow over his head---flip of the page---dingle dingle--
    "That's it, lights out!" Little Damian declared.
    "Alright then, g'night," Tiny Tim said.

A few hours later, Tiny Tim began to stir. Little Damian was in a deep slumber and didn't notice. Tiny Tim left his oatmeal box. He approached Runty Rusty's burgler alarm web. Unconsiously, he pulled on one of the strings. The web instantly kinked up and silently curled up on itself, now totally useless hanging there in a ball from one of the shelves. Tiny Tim crept past a snoozing Diminutive Dan and left the pantry. The whole while, the jingle bell attached to Tiny Tim's wrist stayed silent. I heard the creak of the pantry door and found Tiny Tim silently walk past me. I hurried to wake the rest of the Teenys. They jumped from their posts and followed me out of the kitchen. We found Tiny Tim wandering across the living room toward the hallway closet. He hovered there in front of the hallway closet for a few minutes. Then thud, thud, he rammed himself twice into the closet door. "Hey, I've head that thud thud every night these last few days and wondered what that was," Diminutive Dan whisphered, amazed.
    Tiny Tim wandered back to the kitchen and to one of the cabinets. He opened it and crept inside. A few seconds later, he emerged with the tv remote control.
    "Well, there you go," Little Damian whisphered.
    Tiny Tim dragged the remote control to another cabinet and left it inside a coffee cup. Then he got into a soup bowl and went back to snoring.
    "Does that me he's finally totally asleep?" Runty Rusty asked. "And how did he get past my state-of-the-art burgler system?"
    "Whatever you do, don't market that thing." Little Damian joked.
    We approached Tiny Tim. "Do you think it's safe to wake him up?" Diminutive Dan asked.
    "Might as well try," Little Damian replied. "Hey, Tim. Wake up."
    "This might be hard. He brags about his ability to sleep through anything," Runty Rusty noted.
    "Yoda, up!" Little Damian demanded.
    "Tiny Tim?" I poked his shoulder.
    "Nuh!" he muttered and turned over on his side.
    "Hey, is that the Chicken of the Sea Mermaid I see?" Runty Rusty said loudly.
    "Who?" Tiny Tim jolted up. He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. "What's going on?" he asked putting back on his glasses.
    "You went on another nocturnal journey?" Little Damian told him.
    "What?"
    We all looked at him. "...I don't sleep walk!" he insisted.
    "Then what are you doing inside a soup bowl?" Diminutive Dan asked.

Runty Rusty snapped his fingers, "There must be something in that hallway closet that's causing this."
    "What makes you say that?" Little Damian asked.
    "The thud thud we hear every night. There's something in that closet causing him to sleep walk. And then when he can't get it, he starts moving other objects like the remote control."
    We went to the closet, and I opened it. Inside there were piles of Betty Crocker Frosting and Cake mixes. All the Teenys jaws dropped. "How long have you been keeping these in here?" Little Damian asked, astonished.
    "It's for a bake sale we're holding next week. I'm supposed to hold onto them until then. I put them in here on Wednesday."
    "And that's about when Tim started to sleep walk," Diminutive Dan said.
    "Gosh," Tiny Tim said, "I guess my nostrils must be pretty powerful when I sleep."
    "Well, now that we know what's causing this. The sleep walking should stop," I said. "But those boxes of goodies will have to stay here for a few more days."
    "The subconcious is a powerful thing!" Little Damian marveled. "Go buy me a book on the subject. Get on Amazon. I'll tell you which book I want."
    "This can wait till tomorrow," I grumbled.
    "No it can't. I might get tired of the subject by then."
    "Go to bed all of you," I said.
    "Fine, I'll just buy the book myself. I've got your credit card number."
    "How did you...Forget it, do what you must. My warm bed is calling."

With that I crept to bed, while the Teenys had their fun on the internet. Tiny Tim's sleep walking did indeed stop. The other Teenys were finally able to get some rest. Meanwhile, Little Damian's book on the Secrets of the Subconcious Mind arrived with-in 2 to 3 business days."
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 5 2008, 05:17 AM)
    Little Damian and Tiny Tim got into bed. Little Damian turned over to go to sleep. "Hey, Damian, want some apple?" Tiny Tim asked passing him a piece.
    "No, thanks."
    "How bout some nuts?"
    "Go to bed," Little Damian said.
    "I've got some gummy bears," Tiny Tim offered.
    "I'd like a snack," Runty Rusty called.
    "Go to bed," Little Damian shot back.
    "I want to read first. I'll keep quiet." Tiny Tim said.
    "Fine," Little Damian muttered into his pillow.
    Tiny Tim sat there, snacking on apple slices and flipping through a magazine. With each flip of the magazine, the jingle bell attached to his wrist would dingle dingle. Flip of the page---dingle dingle, Little Damian clenched his teeth just slightly---flip of the page---dingle dingle, Little Damian put his pillow over his head---flip of the page---dingle dingle--
    "That's it, lights out!" Little Damian declared.
    "Alright then, g'night," Tiny Tim said.

laugh.gif laugh.gif That is my favorite part from all of your stories so far! You should totally compile your stories and give them to the boys. I'm sure they'd love them. I'm also curious to know what the Teenys' pillows are made of...
  • I loved this:
    "This can wait till tomorrow," I grumbled.
    "No it can't. I might get tired of the subject by then."

You make me grin wiiide, Tempe!
    I especially loved this story b/c it was longer than usual- it was like getting an extra piece of cake.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jan 5 2008, 09:18 PM)
    I especially loved this story b/c it was longer than usual- it was like getting an extra piece of cake.

Lol, yes this and the super glue story. I'm not quite sure why they're extended play.

The Tiny Tim/Dinky Damian eating in bed was swiped from the all time best comedy duo Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jan 5 2008, 01:44 PM)
    You should totally compile your stories and give them to the boys. I'm sure they'd love them. I'm also curious to know what the Teenys' pillows are made of...

After the look of shock and fear Dan had when I told him I wanted to be his dentist, I don't think there's much else I can do to scare him. I'd so give them the stories but I'm shy. One of you will have to. I give full permission so long as you let me know ahead of time and give me credit when handing the stories over. wink.gif

As for what the Teeny's pillows are made of, hmm. Not too sure. I thought tea bag pouches, then I thought balls of cotton stuffed into little sacks, then I thought Big Person doesn't really ever peer into their houses so she doesn't have any ability to describe them. This all brings it back to the rest of us figuring out something...Any suggestions?
  • Tea bags sound so cute! Perhaps marshmallows? mm maybe not...they get stale...
  • Awww Tiny Tim!!!! I Love Him! Lol.

Once again Tempe I absolutley adore the storie.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jan 20 2008, 07:30 AM)
    Awww Tiny Tim!!!! I Love Him! Lol.

Once again Tempe I absolutley adore the storie.

Thankie! *blushing*

Tiny Tim likes to: get drunk, eat sweets, DJ in the pantry while Big Person studies, invent little secrets, listen to Little Damian/agree with him/laugh at his jokes, stare at big person with great big pudding eyes to get what he wants, write plays, and finalize his plans for global domination----sometimes all at the same time
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 21 2008, 07:32 AM)
    Thankie! *blushing*

Tiny Tim likes to: get drunk, eat sweets, DJ in the pantry while Big Person studies, invent little secrets, listen to Little Damian/agree with him/laugh at his jokes, stare at big person with great big pudding eyes to get what he wants, write plays, and finalize his plans for global domination----sometimes all at the same time

hahaha! sounds like a perfect combination!

as for the pillow- siuation, I like the idea of tea bags but I also have these wollen egg- warmer things, my grandma made which suit Tiny Tims head perfectly (the plasticine one)...

<<back to work
  • I thought I should post in here officially, since I've already drawn fan art, haha.

I think your stories are awesome, amazing, wonderful, adorable, brilliant, fantastic, etcetera. Really. I love them SO much. It makes me want Teeny OK Go members of my own--but you write in a way that I can easily imagine it. smile.gif

so, yeah! good job! I love it. biggrin.gif <3