In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 7 2007, 12:46 AM)
    Thank you very, very much. Though, I just clicked the camera, the boys are responsible for being so damn gorgeous. Especially Andy, as if one couldn't tell by my photostream.

Never would've guessed. ;-) Gorgeous pictures, Becky! (My favorite number is 23 too, incidentally, although it was a long time before I ever heard SDR.)

• OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOSH!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 7 2007, 09:01 AM)
    Never would've guessed. ;-) Gorgeous pictures, Becky! (My favorite number is 23 too, incidentally, although it was a long time before I ever heard SDR.)

23 is my favorite because it's my birthday, my mom's birthday, my cousin's birthday, a good friend's birthday, and some pretty awesome peoples' birthday (MJ, Ryne Sandberg, Devin Hester).

The SDR song is just a strange coincidence. Or fate. I can't decide on which one.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Dec 8 2007, 08:50 PM)
    23 is my favorite because it's my birthday, my mom's birthday, my cousin's birthday, a good friend's birthday, and some pretty awesome peoples' birthday (MJ, Ryne Sandberg, Devin Hester).

The SDR song is just a strange coincidence. Or fate. I can't decide on which one.

I love 23 because it's Don Mattingly's number, and because there's this great song called "Lucky 4 You" that talks about multiple personalities, and the chorus has a line in it that says "There ain't nobody who wants to mess with 23".

And now, of course, because of the brilliant SDR song.
  • I love the number 23 because that's the age I was when I first found out about Ok Go. Now, wait, how did this thread go into our tales of the number 23? We're supposed to be showing the Tim love. laugh.gif I'll shut up now.
    *subliminal23message* laugh.gif
  • When im feeling sad I come to the Tim thread and look at all of the wonderful pictures of pure sexiness.
  • This thread needs some reviving.

Shiny pants! White shoes!

from here
  • I miss that lightning bolt strap.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 16 2008, 01:55 AM)
    I miss that lightning bolt strap.

I miss that man.
  • I missed AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken and her loving gush for the Nord. It feels like she hasn't been around for awhile.
  • Yeah I know. Welcome back Christy! I'm sure Tim missed you too. wink.gif

I don't remember seeing Tim's arms before...
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 18 2008, 10:43 PM)
    I missed AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken and her loving gush for the Nord. It feels like she hasn't been around for awhile.

Lol well I missed ALL of you guys with your funny stories and love for everyone else. I have just been so busy but I always think of Tim so that counts. Lol.

WHOOO Look at those sexy mucles Tim has. Lol.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 16 2008, 04:55 AM)
    I miss that lightning bolt strap.

woah, I just realized that my brother has a strap just like it! Sweeeet!!

Tim should get this shirt. Even if Damian denies it, Christy's proof. laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • Hahaha he should!! Im gunna buy it and give it to him when I see him next lol.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jan 15 2008, 07:55 PM)

Not that the man EVER takes a bad photo... but oh my God. this is, by far, one of my most favorite pictures of Tim... ever. I love everything about his body, like, how his legs are all weird b/c he's grooving, his outfit, EVERYTHING. Ku-dos to the proud mama/papa of this picture.
  • I found some recent party pictures of Tim on thecobrasnake:

nice to see a familiar face, not just some nameless hipsters.
  • Wow love the pictures.....he is just so damn cute. Just look at that face.......im in love with Timothy Jay Nordwind and im not afraid to show it lol.
  • i would love for tim to be a dj at a party i was at... some good music would actually get played!