In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• - standing in line to see the show tonight..and talking to cute girls...heavy glow..

- paramore

- hayley williams
  • boys with pink hair make me happy...
  • thats kinda like me!

lady dabs 4k posts
  • -This picture

I didn't know about Basquiat until recently, I admit (it's the perk of having a boyfriend who's super into art. Every museum trip is a lesson and I love it; I love learning). I didn't like his work so much at first, despite my boyfriend's assurance that it was amazing as a group, where you could see the themes and just be surrounded. I nodded. It wasn't until we happened to pass by a gallery showing his work that I realized he was completely right. It's beautiful and something that you need to be completely "in" to feel its power.

Warhol just looks awkward.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 4 2008, 11:45 PM)
    Poop! I was going to say we all should chill, but then I realized that I'll still be in Canada. Whoops.

Oh no! Damn, that'd be so much fun... Another time!

And Katie - no money required. I'd love to get you one anyway, wifey!
  • - You're Not Alone EP
    - spanish grammar with Andy
    - punching Dan
    - getting a hug from Dan
    - VOTING!!!!!!
    - the Pez Party Donkey
  • seeing these 4 gentleman LIVE last night...

-zach galifianakis

-demetri martin wub.gif wub.gif

-nick swardson!! wub.gif

-and of course... Will Ferrell. Who did a Ron Burgandy bit... smile.gif

-Adam McKay, aka Pearl's father was the MC for the night smile.gif
    Honestly. I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. It was amazing. pictures and vids to come soon
  • I just kicked ass on my public policy exam...which was all essay questions. Holler.
  • - all those videos of We Are Scientists covering End of the road by Boys II Men... (click

- sweet coffee... with caramel... and chocolate... hm...
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Feb 6 2008, 04:01 PM)
    I just kicked ass on my public policy exam...which was all essay questions. Holler.

Oh yay!! Public Policy sounds interesting!

(I think I mixed those stupid focalization questions up,... )

sorry for double posting
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Feb 6 2008, 10:01 AM)
    I just kicked ass on my public policy exam...which was all essay questions. Holler.

goooo beas! wub.gif
    good luck on your second one! i have one today at 3 that i haven't even BEGUN to prepare for... shit.
  • This

unless shitty emo bands, are rapeing it into te ground at live gigs =(
  • the 76th page makes me happy.
  • wutt up dave?

-my rad arse micron pens
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 5 2008, 02:47 PM)
    And Katie - no money required. I'd love to get you one anyway, wifey!

p.s-Don't be silly wifey!
    Also, be on the lookout for mail from the U.S smile.gif there will be a heart next to your name.
  • EKKK katie! demetri and zach are both on my list of fav comedians EVER! and swardson is SO genious/underrated.

RADNESSSSS

76... i love that you still lurk wink.gif

Andu! the goo goos hold a special place in my heart as well . SEE MEL they are NOT lame.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Feb 6 2008, 12:20 PM)
    EKKK katie! demetri and zach are both on my list of fav comedians EVER! and swardson is SO genious/underrated.

I had never heard of Zach before, so last night was a PLEASANT surprise. Will Ferrell was out a LOT more than I thought he would be, so that was totally awesome too. Nick Swardson was a God. He went on and on about drunk girls for the first 5 minutes or so, and I caught myself saying "That is SO true" WAYYYY too much... not that it necessarily applied to me, but I've seen it. Wow. It was awesome.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 6 2008, 04:01 PM)
    This

unless shitty emo bands, are rapeing it into te ground at live gigs =(

AND THIS
  • haha that is the best thing ever biggrin.gif andy

wooo i love the goo goo dolls
  • -Tim Tams
    -finding a place that sells Cadbury Crunchies