In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• -my "family" including but not limited to, my wifey, my sissie in law, and my partner in crime smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 13 2008, 11:49 PM)
    This feeling...

is that some kind of song or something?!

* free dress tomorrow (you don't know how happy that makes the people at my school. uniform is GAHHH.)
    * chocolate
    * field trips biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 13 2008, 07:20 PM)

* free dress tomorrow (you don't know how happy that makes the people at my school. uniform is GAHHH.)
    * chocolate
    * field trips biggrin.gif

No, I just have this weird feeling and I like it...

You guys have to wear uniforms? sad.gif
  • I won't be happy until this time tomorrow night. But looking at all you guys' posts make me happy. BTW, me likes those videos Pandy posted, and Katie where the heck where you that you saw so many famous peeps?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 13 2008, 07:56 PM)
    I won't be happy until this time tomorrow night.

And why is this, Miss Arizona?
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 13 2008, 08:20 PM)

hey my lil sis Rollo Puzz is having a dress down day too!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 14 2008, 01:35 AM)
    No, I just have this weird feeling and I like it...

You guys have to wear uniforms? sad.gif

oh, i get that cool.gif

yeah, it's not really fun but it saves time in the morning...

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 14 2008, 01:58 AM)
    hey my lil sis Rollo Puzz is having a dress down day too!

aww, yay! fun biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 13 2008, 06:57 PM)
    And why is this, Miss Arizona?

Blah, well I finally got that big dental exam over with but I still have a full day of school tomorrow. I want to get the afternoon over with especially. I'm starting a denture case and in order to graduate, I have to do it all by myself. Gah, I hope I don't have to get graded by these two teachers I don't like. They're overly fussy even though in real life they can't do any better. Anyway, this time tomorrow nite, the denture problem will be over with for awhile. You're sweet for asking wink.gif

Wow, uniforms? Are those as itchy as they look?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 13 2008, 08:20 PM)
    Blah, well I finally got that big dental exam over with but I still have a full day of school tomorrow. I want to get the afternoon over with especially. I'm starting a denture case and in order to graduate, I have to do it all by myself. Gah, I hope I don't have to get graded by these two teachers I don't like. They're overly fussy even though in real life they can't do any better. Anyway, this time tomorrow nite, the denture problem will be over with for awhile. You're sweet for asking wink.gif

Wow, uniforms? Are those as itchy as they look?

Ooh, that seems really tough...even if Idon't know what a denture case is. In any case (pun intended) I wish you good luck and boo to those two icky teachers (unless they give you a good grade, of course)!
  • good luck on your denture case (????) tempe!

my uniforms in highschool wern't itchy... but they were grey... and i looked like a dork in them
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 13 2008, 07:23 PM)
    Ooh, that seems really tough...even if Idon't know what a denture case is. In any case (pun intended) I wish you good luck and boo to those two icky teachers (unless they give you a good grade, of course)!

lol, I just realized, "denture case" sounds sort of like being a secret agent. You just made my day, Courtney luv

(denture case means I have to start making a denture for a patient and at every step along the way I'll get graded.)

do uniforms really take away one's individuality or is that just something they use as stories on sitcoms?
  • basically you forget that you're even wearing a uniform after a while... i guess its good in someways... like you don't need 20 mins to figure out what you're going to wear as they'res only a couple options but in my opinion... no big whoop...

one kooky random story that i still don't understand with my school was this girl who used to wear a skirt and pants at the same time ( lol she was cool and pulled it off somehow) who had short hair went into a girls washroom and someone thought she was a guy.... (????! I KNOW!) and got suspended somehow though the mix up. and she didn't do anything!

*highschool memories*

and of course you become a zombie as soon as you put on a uniform tongue.gif
  • Wino art night. 4 eva.

Yannick Pouliot is amazing.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 13 2008, 08:26 PM)
    lol, I just realized, "denture case" sounds sort of like being a secret agent. You just made my day, Courtney luv

That I made Tempe's day! wub.gif
  • -remembering the good ol' days with shit muffins and clusterfuck biggrin.gif
    aahhhh

-the subways, daft punk, and jet.
  • - knowing that way can go back to the plemoing...

Shall we?
  • - EUREKA!

- i love how courtney plemoes.
  • - I love how Theresa clusterfucks those cheesecloths!
  • shall we move this convo to the crazy thread courtneyboo!?

i wouldn't want to scare the pants off our fellow boardies wink.gif

- i love the clusterfuck tone in courtneys words
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Feb 14 2008, 07:27 PM)
    - i love the clusterfuck tone in courtneys words

lol, somehow I missed what a clusterfuck is. Damn, that's hillarious to say though!

happy list: I get this Monday off. Also, the denture thing I was worried about went well. One of the evil teachers I was intimated by even complimented my work.