In this Discussion

Guilty Pleasures

Comments

• QUOTE (Beasle @ Jan 19 2008, 01:30 PM)
    Have fun, homeskillets. OH! And don't forget...no judging allowed biggrin.gif

lol!!!!!!! homeskillets. i love this term i try and work it into conversation... sadly i'm not as swauve as you when doing it.

-i like green thing. i just can't stop hugging it. its too soft and sweet.
  • Ugh, I hate myself for it, but I watch ANTM. I didn't last season b/c I had a class then, but the season b/f I never missed an episode and that'll probly happen again now...and...uuugh, I watch Crowned. Guilty, guilty.

Also, everytime I eat something sweet I feel sooo guilty, but I can't help it- the cake calls me!

And...I feel really guilty when I drool at boys...I objectify them horribly...

I love long showers even tho I know it wastes water...

oof, I think I made this post into confessions instead of guilty pleasures.
  • Haha confessions...guilty pleasures...same difference biggrin.gif

Frick. I thought of a guilty pleasure at the bar tonight and for the life of me, I cannot remember. Damnit.
  • ME EITHER! fuck! what was it!!!!

umm bartenders named Tony who remind you of the Kulash.
  • DITO.

This kid is absolutely adorable...I mean, of course he is...he looks like Damian biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 28 2008, 07:40 PM)

EXCELLENT CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jan 26 2008, 06:21 AM)
    oof, I think I made this post into confessions instead of guilty pleasures.

hahaha, any differences between them?

I like wearing nothing but panties in my room. Feel so released and free!!!!

QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 20 2008, 03:55 AM)
    sweat sock.

biggrin.gif:D:D
  • Flirting with teachers

and this:
  • Mika, gah his perky eccentricness is contagious
    (Besides, sometimes I feel in school that my classmates, esp in the 3rd year class, are stiff and robotic, while I want to jump in and be a dance party leader like Mika)

Beauty and the Geek

Lost
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jan 31 2008, 10:12 AM)
    Flirting with teachers

haha theres this girl in my class who is a major flirt. she flirts with pretty much every teacher, especially subs. well my older brother subs at my school alot (yeah totally awkward) and she would flirt with him alot and was like oh he is so hot. i was just like um yeah thats my brother... blink.gif
    it was awkward. and she continued to talk about him like he was some super hot teacher haha

anwaysss

i have too many guilty pleasures...

-those mini hersheys chocolate bars. the big bag with like the four kinds of bars, yeah i can scarf those down lol
    -true hollywood story and all those extremely pointless shows
    -the jonas brothers

• Hostess Twinkies

lusting after Damian

Cherry Coke

still lusting after Duran Duran...it's a given, I'll love them until the end of time

swearing when I'm frustrated
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 3 2008, 07:23 PM)
    Calculus...

Ahahahahaha, I love you, Dani!

My list:
    Little People Big World (not saying that it's lame because of the little people, but just because...IDK)
    The Jonas Brothers...
    the Disney Channel
    The fact that my favorite book has a name like "Into the Land of the Unicorns"
  • sci-fi/fantasy books...
    gelato...

creepily lurking around every once in a while when I remember that this board exists haha

guess I'm not really guilty about that last one. (hi)
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 4 2008, 09:51 PM)
    My list:
    Little People Big World (not saying that it's lame because of the little people, but just because...IDK)
    The Jonas Brothers...
    the Disney Channel
    The fact that my favorite book has a name like "Into the Land of the Unicorns"

I think the Jonas Brothers are fucking adorable.
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Feb 7 2008, 03:43 PM)
    I think the Jonas Brothers are fucking adorable.

Yay! *high fives*
  • Homestar Runner.

Still awesome after all these years.
  • Oh my! I used to *whatever you do with that* that!

I remember it, but...it's like a computer internet thing, right?
  • Admitting i'm in love with people. Its not a good idea, I don't suggest making that your guilty pleasure, But i love telling boys I love them. I also am addicted to guy hugs, especially guys who wear nice cologne.