In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Mar 10 2008, 09:24 PM)
    sorry, i must have coughed on the board...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Well, if I have to catch someone's e-cold it should at least be darbie's.
  • GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!
  • Tempe, should I bring Help?!!!

wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 11 2008, 09:56 AM)
    Tempe, should I bring Help?!!!

wink.gif

LOLOLOLOL!!! The teacher is standing right in front of me and your making me giggle all sorts. Luckily, teacher has the tip of his glasses at his lip like a philosopher and is staring in the other direction. Ah, thank you fel! Bring trouble while you're at it. I love that game!
  • we did pilates today in aerobics. awesomeeeee
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 11 2008, 12:18 PM)
    we did pilates today in aerobics. awesomeeeee

What are pilates exactly?

Ooo! Ooo! Really cool dental terminology: the bony crypt

This year's Beauty and the Geek is lame so far. Isn't the point for the Beauties and the Geeks to learn from each other and thereby become less shallow or less dweeby? The make unders the beauties had today were lame. They went from model like airheads to just exaggerated versions of regular girls and they were all "OMG" about it. But I love how without their looks you can see just how completely pathetic they are. Oh and the "gaysian" geek is REALLY getting on my nerves!
  • I'm not sure how to describe it very well... but it's a bit more of an intense yoga? There's more movement, and more core training. It's got a lot to do with breathing though. It's one of those things where, you only get out, what you put into it. I personally love it. My muscles hurt, in a good way, SO bad afterwards. It's totally awesome.

also. the Golden Girls being on at 1am for an hour is totally great... except for on the nights i SHOULD be sleeping because i have an exam tomorrow!!

edit: From Wiki
    Pilates called his method Contrology, because he believed his method uses the mind to control the muscles.[3] The program focuses on the core postural muscles which help keep the body balanced and which are essential to providing support for the spine. In particular, Pilates exercises teach awareness of breath and alignment of the spine, and aim to strengthen the deep torso muscles.

Also, listen to the song I made with my boyfriend...(for his boyfriend.)

P.S. It's pretty lame, but I made all my parts up on the spot - except for the harmonies.
  • I need fun and to win this hot chip contest...http://www.threadless.com/loves/hotchip ... 2000 dollars sounds appealing... why donn't you guys enter too! will be fun indeed!

QUOTE (mayonaise @ Mar 12 2008, 12:57 PM)
    I'm in love with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rb8aOzy9t4 biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Simon's cat

hahahah that was to adorable!

heheheheh and cadi! that song is cute!
  • aww i like your song cadi! oo and i haven't welcomed you back yet... so... welcome back cadi!

that kitty youtube thing was adorable mayo
  • Ah, thankie, cadie for the pics. Pilates looks rather painful. And you guys sound so good, like a folksy rock British band

Aww, mayo, that was adorable.

Today is my anniversay of joining this lovely place tongue.gif
  • Can someone make up a clever term for someone who is obsessed with French culture? It doesn't have to be a real word. I feel the need to use it often, and it'd be nice if I had a word to go with it.

EDIT: Oh, hello, the word "Francophile" actually exists! laugh.gif
  • Happy 2 year boardiversary! wink.gif

Also... Season 1 of Golden Girls, or Season 1 of Will & Grace?
    What should I watch?
  • Thankie!

Too bad you can't make like a mix tape out of a bunch of dvd's
    Perhaps one GG and then one W&G?
  • haha i wish i could!! i will just throw in one of the disks and hit the hay... but which. one? such a tough decision!

• Ah, in that case, I say Golden Girls for one reason: Sophia Petrillo
  • alright. you've convinced me smile.gif
    she really is wonderful. haha

it's the beginning of the season. i've already watched both shows the whole way through, but i just love it... it'll be when she first moves in after shady pines burns down
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 12 2008, 08:57 PM)
    alright. you've convinced me smile.gif
    she really is wonderful. haha

it's the beginning of the season. i've already watched both shows the whole way through, but i just love it... it'll be when she first moves in after shady pines burns down

Yes! That ep is marvelous. You will have hillarious dreams as a consequence.
  • this just happened... and now i can't stop laughing...

18 seconds in...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=yYTHuBGB6dg&feature=related