In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Mar 18 2008, 08:54 PM)
    !!!!!!!
    when you complain to a band (Parker House and Theory) on myspace about their lack of all-ages Boston shows
    and they comment back with "Not to worry my dear... we will have plenty more shows in the future. And keep you ears open for the whole album. Much love!"
    AKDLHGALDKFHGSLFDKG
    they are so adorable
    seriously
    that like
    made my day
    wub.gif

Ahhh yes!! I TOTALLY know what you mean!! I complained to Quit Your Dayjob, and I got a message back inviting me to their aftershow party, LOL!! That made my month.

I couldn't go, though. There was an OK Go show the same night. *sigh*
  • ahh that's really awesome, Alice biggrin.gif
    but yeah, that's exactly what I mean
    plus, I complained like.
    three weeks ago.
    so that means they went through their myspace comments and made an effort to respond to them.
    or at least to mine,
    and that means
    they're even more amazing than I thought before.

hmm, there's a lot making me happy today... smile.gif smile.gif

anyways

HE HAS A KAZOO HOLDER
    we should get one for Andy for his SDR stuff tongue.gif

I'm becoming obsessed with the Spinto Band anyways, but this seriously confirmed it haha.
  • - carlitos and his crazines
    - vw in TWO DAYS

- little bit of hw so i get to sleeeeeeeeeep.

yay!

oh, and congrats milky!! i hope you get into those other 5 schools smile.gif
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Mar 18 2008, 08:03 PM)
    HE HAS A KAZOO HOLDER
    we should get one for Andy for his SDR stuff tongue.gif

hehehehe Andy Bean and Fuller Condon have them! Maybe he should have Smilin' Andy fashion him one!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 19 2008, 11:21 AM)
    - vw in TWO DAYS

I can't wait to hear all about this! I'm crazy excited for you!! Charge your camera.

- Jerseys arrived! We'll finally have some authority at that stupid school.
  • -2 of my best friends just got life changing news...
    -Laura is going to law school in FLORIDA (her DREAM!)
    -and Michelle landed an internship in Sacramento, CA!!!

Now... if I could add my internship and Angie's to this list. I'd be PSYYYYCHED
  • I saw my dentist today and I have no cavities!!!
  • ^^ Yey, becky smile.gif

- the crazy fucker who encouraged me to go into dentistry just got into a dermatology/family medicine program. So I am happy today for him! He's not only a doctor now, but he will soon be a dermatologist. He's like my big brother even though he's only a week older than me.
  • using a computer at Panera and acting like a complete yuppie tongue.gif

no school tomorrow!! biggrin.gif

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 20 2008, 01:46 PM)
    - the crazy fucker who encouraged me to go into dentistry just got into a dermatology/family medicine program. So I am happy today for him! He's not only a doctor now, but he will soon be a dermatologist. He's like my big brother even though he's only a week older than me.

- Aforementioned crazy fucker actually called me after 3 years to chat and catch up. This about made my day as he encouraged me to keep writing. He wants to star in the movie adaptation of the book he doesn't know the theme to that I'm writing. He is going to Europe to celebrate dermatology and to "destroy his liver." His insanity makes me miss FDU (my undergrad). One of the other reasons I first fell in love with Ok Go is because Damian reminds me of this aforementioned friend. However, they look nothing alike, they're just both really tall, like to drink, like to incessantly talk, and like to stare at their friends too much while they talk.

- ooo, also toasted seasame bagels with salami and mustard
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 20 2008, 03:46 PM)
    ^^ Yey, becky smile.gif

I've been telling everyone I see that I don't have cavities. Of course they look at me like I'm crazy. But I'm flippin' ecstatic because it seemed every time I saw a dentist for the last 5-10 years I've had a cavity.

So, YAY!!
  • I got my licenseeeee!!!
    Freedom. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Mar 21 2008, 01:42 PM)
    I got my licenseeeee!!!
    Freedom. smile.gif

Congrats love!

FINALS ARE OVER = SPRING BREAK.
    enough said.
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Mar 22 2008, 07:42 AM)
    I got my licenseeeee!!!
    Freedom. smile.gif

Excellent work! Congratulations biggrin.gif

I'm just happy I've driven for 5 hours and not injured anyone or anything

I also got the most beautiful floor length calico dress today. It sounds a bit dodgy but it's really very lovely... and it was free so HUZZAH!
    Oh and free shoes! They made me happy too.

• My friend is having her bachelorette party in Montreal the day after my 18th birthday - I can drink legally and leave my fake ID at hoooommme!!!!
  • My two CD's Finally coming in the mail!

biggrin.gif
  • I think I might start respecting myself now.
  • Well *that* is good news.
  • getting a camera .. and its printer!!!

wooo
    :]

now i can explore photography more.
  • - baby being born on friday evening, so some of my friends are officially grown up now, starting a family and aaaaaaaaaaaw, he's so cute