In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Mar 27 2008, 10:10 PM)
    my Dad just came into the computer room to tell me that he was "very disappointed" at something he read in my newest Spin magazine... "Panic at the Disco have no explanation point anymore!! That was like the whole point!"
    I only slightly died.
    biggrin.gif

Yeah and Adam heard the new single and said "They left all their talent in the exclamation point."

Whether or not you agree, that's a pretty funny comment.
  • I have no opinion on the new single but I think the singer has made a huge improvement with his hair, yes. biggrin.gif

- coming home from dancing, last song The Fratellis, and enjoying the night without spending a single penny tongue.gif
    - wish songs, first thing we do when entering the club, go to the DJ asking for OK Go and he said "Who??" and we explain and tell them about Higa and he seemed interested, yay, maybe next time he has them too!!
    - coming home and the birds are already singing (it's 5am here)
    - photos after drinking, hehe
  • In no particular order:

- seeing Bonerama tomorrow!!
    - seeing Angie and Katie tomorrow!!
    - getting out of the house tomorrow!!
    - maybe having a drink or two tomorrow!!
    - less than a month till OK Go in Grand Rapids!!
  • DEATH PROOF. Girl night sitting on the couch cheering the girls along in a ridiculous and fantastic pure-and-simple action movie. I never realized it until very recently, but I LOOOOVE action movies. Kung fu, car chases, shoot-outs, everything.
    And Death Proof is all of this.

Not to mention that it features the sexiest car to ever have been made: the Dodge Charger. I'm not a really big car person, but Dodge Charges just make me completely car-crazy.

• QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 27 2008, 02:28 PM)
    -going to China in less than 4 hours (if I have your address, you'll probably be getting a postcard because I like sending mail)

ohmy.gif i hope you have a great time kalinda!! oh, and maybe buy some sexy cheap boots? yeah? YEAH.

i'm happy because tokyo police club is just the greatest.
  • -George Harrison's music video for "Blow Away". I don't even have words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RkeP-iEiZs

-Conversations with my friend about tight pants on guys
    -getting my new replacement phone today after i broke my old one
    -new clothes after 2 whole days of shopping and some pretty generous and totally rad parents with money!
    -another jonas brothers concert in august!! my sister is rubbing off one me WAYYY too much. im kinda scared haha
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 30 2008, 06:57 AM)
    ohmy.gif i hope you have a great time kalinda!! oh, and maybe buy some sexy cheap boots? yeah? YEAH.

i'm happy because tokyo police club is just the greatest.

- Tommy
    kjhbfhjkhuyghjihuyg
    wub.gif
  • -Watching Death Proof 2.5 times this weekend. It still doesn't get old
    -While attempting to find a Scrabble get-together up on the Plateau, I passed by a vintage store (Fripperie St. Laurent for all those who are into vintage clothes and ever in Montreal) and saw the most gorgeous 50s-style blue dress in the window.
    I have been in love with 50s style for a while now (probably brought on by the "Somewhere That's Green" dreams sequence during the movie version of Little Shop of Horrors") and it had to be mine.
    Now it is.
  • -spending the weekend in naperville w/ angie
    -bonerama!
    -seeing becky at the show!
  • - my new camera that i am in love with

- everyones compliments on my amateur photography
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 30 2008, 09:32 PM)
    -spending the weekend in naperville w/ angie
    -bonerama!
    -seeing becky at the show!

YAY!!

Here be pics from the show. Sadly, I couldn't stay to hang out some more with Katie and Angie, meet the guys and take more pictures. But I still had a great time and found out alcohol (the little I had of it) makes me very warm.

Added:

And duh, here's a vid of their cover of Zeppelin's Ocean with a special appearance by Angie and Katie.
  • by the way everyone...
    becky and her fiance are the cutest thing ever wink.gif

thanks for the vid and pics, becky!! lol and could i have looked like any more of a demanding little beotch at the end, grabbing for the setlist?! lol sorry. thank you for that, booze.
    also... i thought steve's trombone was gonna whack your camera about 50 times
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 31 2008, 10:48 PM)
    also... i thought rick's trombone was gonna whack your camera about 50 times

that's exactly what I thought, too. (without the name though, I have no idea who's who) biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Mar 30 2008, 10:59 AM)
    - Tommy
    kjhbfhjkhuyghjihuyg
    wub.gif

=o =o =o =o =o =o =o =o =o =o =o

OMG

blink.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 31 2008, 03:48 PM)
    by the way everyone...
    becky and her fiance are the cutest thing ever wink.gif

Nuh-uh tongue.gif

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 31 2008, 03:48 PM)
    thanks for the vid and pics, becky!! lol and could i have looked like any more of a demanding little beotch at the end, grabbing for the setlist?! lol sorry. thank you for that, booze.
    also... i thought rick's trombone was gonna whack your camera about 50 times

I think he was aiming for my head. The entire night I felt like he was gonna whack me if I moved in just a little closer to the stage. Which is totally fine by me, I mean, what would you do if someone was encroaching in on your space? Personally I'd flick 'em in the forehead, but if you're playing a trombone, why not bop 'em with the slide?

• Ha ha, now we have drunk Katie on tape. You guys had great "seats" ie, front row trombone head hitting center!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 29 2008, 12:57 PM)

Definitely yeah.

-our hotel room in Beijing had a treadmill in it, but I didn't know how to turn it on. I pressed every single button and checked to see if it was plugged in and everything, but it wouldn't turn on. It still made me happy though.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 31 2008, 10:26 PM)
    Ha ha, now we have drunk Katie on tape. You guys had great "seats" ie, front row trombone head hitting center!

Haha I'm sorry you guys had to see that... however... worse videos DO exist mellow.gif
  • - I played A Million Ways and Let It Rain at my school's coffee house this year smile.gif

- It was 13 degrees today! THIRTEEN! OMG I didn't need a jacket or anything
  • Tim is back!!!!!!! (the Tim lookalike of whom I thought I'd never see him again...)
    There are thousands of students at my university and I'm in a seminar with 15 other people and one of them is Tim! He looks scarily like him, I have to take a picture!! Ooh and I realized that I wore my shoes with Tim drawn upon them and now hope he hasn't seen them, haha, so great, I see him now twice a week.