In this Discussion

Interpol

Comments

• QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jun 15 2008, 11:59 AM)
    wub.gif Aww, thank you for coming back! And your face is beautiful!

wub.gif wub.gif That's the best present ever!

I think that was a very good 6000th post! I love the DJ Sam and b&w Daniel pics.

I still haven't seen Narnia yet either! I haven't been to a movie theater in ages.

Aw, poor ol' Real Dave. Never gets any love.

Hehe, you're welcome. tongue.gif

I know we'd all send Dave more love if there were more pictures and the like of him. He's very stealthy. ph34r.gif

Jodie, that is hilarious! Dude, I want some Milo now...

Milky! Did I tell you I finally saw Ros & Guil live? It was sooo funny (not intentionally though) laugh.gif For example, when Hamlet was dragging Polonius' body the guy playing Polonius just gets up and starts walking cause he he didn't realise we could still see him. Awww, and there was this really old guy who just stood in the middle of the stage blocking our view of pretty well all of the main characters. Anyway, it was a very fun night! Yes. Oh and Guildenstern was played by a woman mhmm, weird.

Oh and Angela, we had a PB sighting today! And I can safely say he is not a ghost nor does he wear ghost clothing. Two of my friends were with me at the time and also saw him. They think he's gorgeous too! wub.gif
    (PB is this guy I am currently infatuated with. I can't remember if I've talked about him here before? Anyway, PB=Pants Boy cause he has excellent taste in trousers.)
  • ^ohmy.gif is there any evidence this time!? you guys might just have been drunk or something. dry.gif I still think he's a ghost... tongue.gif

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 15 2008, 12:37 AM)
    aww, Vinnie, I'm sad about leaving high school too! but it's also exciting, because let's face it, high school was pretty shitty sometimes, and also, that means COLLEGE next year! which is exciting!
    and the whole being pretty much all grown up, that's pretty rad too.
    Idk, mostly it's very bittersweet...

and YES! so much sexual tensions between Caspian/Ben and Peter/William wub.gif wub.gif
    and I'm glad seeing the movie turned you biggrin.gif
    he really is too adorable for words.

yea yea, but I'm still going to miss it tons sad.gif college can go die somewhere. I don't want to be a college student!

hehe, yes. they should have made out in some corner somewhere...

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jun 15 2008, 01:45 AM)
    Vinnie, that picture for Kalinda is adorable! laugh.gif Naked tommy and j-mac! And paul is all moley, awww.

thank you and yes! moles FTW! <3

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jun 15 2008, 01:59 AM)
    wub.gif wub.gif That's the best present ever!

I think that was a very good 6000th post! I love the DJ Sam and b&w Daniel pics.

OooOOoOO I'm glad you liked it! I'm so terrible at drawing :/

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Jun 16 2008, 10:46 AM)
    CONGRATULATIONS on everyone finishing high school!! Be proud of yourselves!

thank you Jodie!! that story was hilarious! aww.
    now I have }:] thoughts about Paul drinking Milo............!!
  • Ooh this PB sounds very interesting! Or maybe it's because I love stalking people!!

Yay for all the Caspian/Peter love. They are both very molest-able indeed! Oh dear!

Good things about being a college student - not having to go to school everyday, late morning starts, lots and lots of free time, meeting cool new people, not having to be stuck with stupid people all the time...

You'll be right Angela babe! In the mean time, you get to enjoy your summer holidays!

And I just started my holidays too! My last uni exam was today! Hooray! Except, this is a new example of how totally bad-ass I am. yesterday's exam was ridiculous, everyone finished with 45 mins to spare, so everyone had to wait around because nobody was allowed to leave until the hour was up. ANYWAYS, I used the time to meticulously inscribe the lyrics of 'Stella ...' onto my eraser with my pacer. It's really a work of art. Then for today's exam, I take that eraser in and seriously, an examiner comes by my desk, picked up my eraser and inspected it before telling ANOTHER examiner who did the same thing before finally taking it away from me.

Argh!

• ^aww, well I hope it is fun...I'm going to be at university for a while :/

hahah! aww. you is so crazy, Jodie. I always get scared that that'll happen so I use a different eraser...what lyrics did you write?? whenever I think of Stella lyrics I always think of the "her crevices caressed by fingers..." part }:]
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jun 17 2008, 02:30 AM)
    Oh and Angela, we had a PB sighting today! And I can safely say he is not a ghost nor does he wear ghost clothing. Two of my friends were with me at the time and also saw him. They think he's gorgeous too! wub.gif
    (PB is this guy I am currently infatuated with. I can't remember if I've talked about him here before? Anyway, PB=Pants Boy cause he has excellent taste in trousers.)

When I saw PB, I totally thought Paul Banks and I was really confused. Anyway, you should take stalker pictures for us. That would definitely prove he exists.

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jun 17 2008, 02:53 PM)
    OooOOoOO I'm glad you liked it! I'm so terrible at drawing :/

I am too! That's why the more horrible it is, the more I love it. You should have seen the card I made for my brother's 21st birthday. It looked like a 6 year old made it because I used crayons and it was a bear on a skateboard drinking a beer.

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Jun 18 2008, 10:34 PM)
    And I just started my holidays too! My last uni exam was today! Hooray! Except, this is a new example of how totally bad-ass I am. yesterday's exam was ridiculous, everyone finished with 45 mins to spare, so everyone had to wait around because nobody was allowed to leave until the hour was up. ANYWAYS, I used the time to meticulously inscribe the lyrics of 'Stella ...' onto my eraser with my pacer. It's really a work of art. Then for today's exam, I take that eraser in and seriously, an examiner comes by my desk, picked up my eraser and inspected it before telling ANOTHER examiner who did the same thing before finally taking it away from me.

Argh!

Aww, that sucks! You should have stolen it back when the exam was over.

J-Mac is going to be on Leno tonight! Only about an hour until he comes on.
  • dudes, so I happened to check the date when i started this thread (cause it was the Paolo thread's 1 year)

and it's TODAY!!!

well, not technically today anymore, cause it's like 1 in the morning here, but YESTERDAY!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy one year of sharing all our various obsessions, and our IWIs, and everything!!!

whooooooooooo
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jun 20 2008, 04:17 PM)
    When I saw PB, I totally thought Paul Banks and I was really confused. Anyway, you should take stalker pictures for us. That would definitely prove he exists.

That's part of the brilliance of his name!
    PB= Pants Boy
    Paul Banks
    Peanut Butter
    Personal Best
    Perfect Boyfriend biggrin.gif

All I have is this from awhile ago:
    Lol, I took it on the bus. I feel sort of sorry for this kid.
    No face pics til we're dating, otherwise it'll be even weirder.

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 26 2008, 03:21 PM)
    dudes, so I happened to check the date when i started this thread (cause it was the Paolo thread's 1 year)

and it's TODAY!!!

well, not technically today anymore, cause it's like 1 in the morning here, but YESTERDAY!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy one year of sharing all our various obsessions, and our IWIs, and everything!!!

whooooooooooo

Congrats to us! WooooOOooOOOoo!!
    wub.gif
  • laugh.gif Well, I think it's quite obvious that you two would be a good match.

Yay for our one year anniversary! Even though I didn't join in until later. It feels REALLY weird to know that a year ago I didn't even really listen to Interpol and now I love them.
  • OHMYGOD.

(excuse this, I just need to spew for a bit.
    you can ignore it if you want.)

OHMYGOD.

I don't know if you guys are up-to-date on your Doctor Who, but the latest episode? (The Stolen Earth)

OHMYGOD

WTF

OHMYGOD

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

okay I'm done. If you have watched it yet, and know wth I'm talking about, feel free to join in with my spasms.
    If not, then when/if you do catch up, I'm sure I'll still be spasming.

Last episode of the season next week! I don't think I can wait that long.
  • I just downloaded the episode last night, but I probably won't have time to watch it until tonight. Now I'm even more excited to watch it!!
  • Gargh! I missed our one year anniversary! I don't know what I can do to make it up? Perhaps to say that I'm super excited to see 'Dark Knight'...and how the G-man is in it?

I started from the very top of 'Stella' - When she walks down the street ... Wow, just thinking about those lyrics...I can't imagine what the examiner lady thought of me!

I like meeting new people. I've recently met a few new potential friends and I love the look on their faces when I tell them about Paul. Mostly it's "How old are you again?!"

Nice stalkerazzi picture. My friends and I recently went to Seaworld (theme park) and totally stalked the crap outta the Hot Dolphin Trainers there. Well, there was only one semi-hot one, but I was shameless and took pictures from afar. I felt bad, but not enough to stop me from taking their pics! tongue.gif
  • GUYS!

whoa...I don't even know what to say...
    wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

and apparently they're playing Roland live now! wtf?!? I would have killed to see that =(
  • are those pictures new, Vinnie?!
    wub.gif
    his hair is sexy!
    in fact, everything about him is sexy.... and he looks really really skinny, too.
    ajkehtfajlgfaljgaghagh I may prefer Daniel, but Paul's still really attractive.
  • His new hair makes him look like Britt Daniel...except prettier. And I'm a little worried because I haven't seen any pictures with Dave in them. Is he not touring with them anymore?

Speaking of Dave, look at this totally random picture I came across.

I watched Doctor Who on Sunday and OH MY GOD! What the hell?! I was not expecting that and I cried a little. I'm such a wimp. This is like the second time I've cried this season.

I also have a confession to make. Even though Meg told me to watch Life on Mars AGES ago, I didn't start until this week. I never got around to it for some reason and I needed something to get my mind off of Doctor Who, so I started watching it and I love it! Now I'm even more upset about the remake.
  • ^^
    OMFG. DUDE, I cried a lot. I mean, A LOT. I think I was shaking a little too. haha, I'm so dumb.
    sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

yea, those pictures were new Milky. from Denmark, I think. sexy place.

aww! Kalinda that picture is adorable! Danners with a cat?! wub.gif
    I started watching Life On Mars a little while ago too! I kind of stopped though, I'm not sure why...I'll start watching again! yay.

• biggrin.gif

so did you guys see the finale from Saturday?
    ajdfajgjlhgfajgfajdgh ohmygod, it was so brilliant but sad and amazing and ahhhhhhhhh seriously.

yay! Life on Mars is such a brilliant show... John Simm.... kaghajdgfahsdgfadf
    yeah, that's all I got to say tongue.gif

• today is J-Master's bday!
    yayyyyyyy John Simm!
    he's 38. that means he's 20 years older than me.... sad.gif that's a lot.
    anyways, yayyyyyyy J-Master!!!

• Happy Birthday to the J-Master!! I think this deserves a bit of spammage.

Mmmm. I finished Life on Mars this week. I wish there was more. It was so good! And the Dr. Who finale was so sad. I even cried when I was watching the Confidential for it.

I need opinions! Should I get a Dalek or a Tardis phone charm? I originally wanted the Tardis, but after the last episode I kind of want the Dalek.

Also, I updated the DPHW! Dave had a nice long streak of wearing the hat, but then he broke it. ohmy.gif
  • ^aww!!! yay for pic spams!! J-Master is looking sexy!
    I haven't gotten around to finishing Life on Mars...I'll probably be done in a few days though smile.gif

I wish Doctor Who wasn't so sad sad.gif Christmas needs to be here NOW.

OH! I was on that website. I want that Screwdriver pen thing! hmm, I would probably go with the Tardis one. a Dalek doesn't deserve to be on your phone mad.gif
  • I know! I can't wait until Christmas. Next year is going to be so bad. There's only going to be four specials. Not even a full series! I don't know how I'll survive.

My sister is going to buy me a sonic screwdriver and a phone charm as a super belated birthday gift. I'll definitely feel like a little kid on Christmas when they come. I guess you're never too old to get excited over a toy.