In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• yeah, it was possibly the funnest week of my life, laugh.gif
    i played volleyball almost everyday and there were all these fun things to do, not to mention that the place was swarming with thousands of kids, and a numerous amount of cute guys. including one that i will miss seeing greatly, but we never talked or anything so its depressing (but we did make eye contact), and i might not see him again but he does go to my friends church (the church i went with to camp) so there is a slight possibility i might see him but i doubt it. huh.gif

and at camp we fit eight guys in a porta-potty cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif
  • Ah! That sounds so fun!
    Was it a retreat sort of thing?

I'd want to go on one of those things, but apparently, it's supposed to change my life, but most of the kids who've gone on them still seem like the most awful jerks so...
    It either isn't working, or they were just even worse people before.

Seriously, I'm not generalizing. They're awful kids.

I miss my Facebook. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 7 2008, 03:33 PM)
    Ah! That sounds so fun!
    Was it a retreat sort of thing?

I'd want to go on one of those things, but apparently, it's supposed to change my life, but most of the kids who've gone on them still seem like the most awful jerks so...
    It either isn't working, or they were just even worse people before.

Seriously, I'm not generalizing. They're awful kids.

I miss my Facebook. sad.gif

its a baptist church camp called Falls Creek
    its in southern Oklahoma
    i went cuz i had never been to camp before and my friends church had a deal where you only payed 25 bucks. (im not even baptist)
    they have lots of christian teachings everyday but we get lots of recreation hours, so its not too overwhelming.

i miss your facebook too sad.gif

• ^ Aww! Paolo!

Haha, "im not even baptist"
    That's a pretty good deal.

I wonder who deleted it?
    Well, I only know of two people who know (or rather, knew) my password: me, and my little sister.

Reasonably, I'd blame my sister. She and I are kind of at World War III right now.
    But ooh, she deleted my Facebook.
    Um...
    Ouch?
    I guess?
  • haha
    im so glad me and my big bro get along smile.gif

• Hey guys!!!!!!!!!! I'm back...again. I've just been so busy but it's summer now! How's it going my Paolo buddies?
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jul 7 2008, 07:02 PM)
    haha
    im so glad me and my big bro get along smile.gif

I wish I had a big bro!

QUOTE (porifera @ Jul 7 2008, 08:04 PM)
    Hey guys!!!!!!!!!! I'm back...again. I've just been so busy but it's summer now! How's it going my Paolo buddies?

Hey Party Patty! The craziness has died down but hopefully you can revive it!
  • hello again paolo buddies wink.gif

I'm glad you've had fun Theresa! Cute guys wooot!!!:P you'll see him again, I'm sure of it wink.gif

Hi Patty, we missed you!

Sorry not to be contributing to the craziness because I'm studying my butt off because I reaaaaallllllyyyyy have to do all the subjects this semester and I'm just so stressed...if you could see my face now you would scream with terror because the dark circles under my eyes are bigger than my eyes right now (thank God there's concealer...) university eats you happiness and replaces it with stress (at least in the exam season, the "party season", no so much painfull tongue.gif)

so I'm sorry if I'm not around all the time but I hope all of you are having the most fun summer anyone can have wink.gif
  • I'm back!!!
    But my lovelies - I was gone for a whole week and you only wrote about a page of posts??? Girls, I was expecting to spend an hour or so catching up! Hehe!

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 1 2008, 08:21 PM)
    Although "color" is not how I'd describe myself actually. I'm kind of pale with a bit of pink in me. I'm just a pale pink blob. dry.gif

Me too biggrin.gif I've decided I loves it.
    Although i have got a little tanned this vacation, I gotsta admit....

I met a guy at the beach who had EXACTLY the same accent and voice (speaking - I never heard him sing) as Paolo. I was going to ask him to talk while I recorded it on my phone to show you, but I thought it might be a bit weird seeing as we'd only just met, you know? tongue.gif He was cute though.

Tease - glad you had such a great time!! My trip was amazing too. See the Happy thread for details. smile.gif

EDIT: also - sooooo many cute guys on my trip, too. But I was a good girl. I only made out with two or three of them wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 9 2008, 06:50 AM)
    I'm back!!!
    But my lovelies - I was gone for a whole week and you only wrote about a page of posts??? Girls, I was expecting to spend an hour or so catching up! Hehe!

I met a guy at the beach who had EXACTLY the same accent and voice (speaking - I never heard him sing) as Paolo. I was going to ask him to talk while I recorded it on my phone to show you, but I thought it might be a bit weird seeing as we'd only just met, you know? tongue.gif He was cute though.

haha you mean you met up with the FOREALZ paolo at the beach, and just don't want to tell us. sneaky, sneaky girl.
    jk

QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 9 2008, 06:50 AM)
    Tease - glad you had such a great time!! My trip was amazing too. See the Happy thread for details. smile.gif

EDIT: also - sooooo many cute guys on my trip, too. But I was a good girl. I only made out with two or three of them wink.gif

hahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif
    one of those two or three was paolo, guaranteed.
    (jk ph34r.gif )

glad you had such a good time!
    meanwhile i am going to the happy list
  • double post but this pic is sooo worth it

• ^aww, so precious!!

do you guys know when the CD is supposed to be out?! I'm in this music rut and I need that sexy bitch to make me happy again.
  • i have no clue. mellow.gif

but i hope its soon wub.gif

WHERE ARE ALL THE BUDDIES?
    *cries*
    sad.gif
  • I'm still studying my ass off...please say a little pray for me buddies (or just wish me luck)...I really need it...
    sad.gif I miss having a life and seeing the sun
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 11 2008, 03:08 PM)
    I'm still studying my ass off...please say a little pray for me buddies (or just wish me luck)...I really need it...
    sad.gif I miss having a life and seeing the sun

*online hugs*
    wink.gif

im sure you will do wonderful!!!

good luck!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 3 2008, 01:55 AM)
    ohmy.gif
    Did you tell him it was Paolo's fault? He would've understood. tongue.gif

1) How was it recorded, that you were singing along?
    2) What is THE FORCE? huh.gif

Hehe we didn't need to tell him for I maintain that the reason he reduced the fine was because he understood the effects of Paolo's sexiness on young women in cars.
    1) I'm not sure. It was very confusing and it all happened so quickly. I assume he just had a mic on him and it got us as he was walking to the car.
    2) It's like Cops. Just a show about the pollies.

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jul 3 2008, 07:53 AM)
    really??it's such a calm song...usually the songs that make me speed are the fast ones laugh.gif
    did you get a ticket?

I meant the whole album. Haha, I don't think it was that song in particular that caused it. And my friend did get a ticket, yeah and her license is gonna be suspended for 3 months. Oops!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 10 2008, 10:19 PM)
    do you guys know when the CD is supposed to be out?! I'm in this music rut and I need that sexy bitch to make me happy again.

i had a dream about paolo last night and not that i ever remember dreams, but when i saw this, i totally forgot what i was going to say

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • I missmy Paolo buddies.

I don't know what's going on here.

But I too am awaiting Paolo's next album eagerly.

Electra, tell your prisoner to hurry up already! wink.gif
  • you guys make me snuckle.... its a snort chuckle combo... and its really embarrassing if anyone wittness' it...
  • Ah, snuckle, that's going on the list of crazy Paolo buddy words.

snuckle noun origin: Mel (agentnumone) def: a snort-chuckle combination regarded as "really embarrassing if anyone witnesses it".