In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• I passed my AP exams!! yay!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • ^^That's awesome! Congratulations!!

-seeing Elvis Costello in 4 DAYS!!
    -my sister agreeing to buy me Dr. Who stuff
    -ordering this shirt. It's basically my number one belief on a shirt.
  • Winning a $100 gift card to iTunes for almost no work. Suh-weet.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jul 10 2008, 10:06 PM)
    I passed my AP exams!! yay!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

ksdjfhajehrdfhj Vinnie, you got your results already?!?

I haven't heard yet sad.gif

what ones did you take?
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jul 8 2008, 05:04 PM)
    yayyyyy Patty! I graduated this year too. It is such a relief, huh? whatcha doing next year, do you know?

O man, congrats!! Ya, it feels so great now. I'm actually going to college here in NY. what are you doing?

My happy list:
    -MY BIRTHDAY...today!
    -waking up tomorrow and it still being my birthday
    -being with friends at midnight to ring in the occassion haha
    -my family and friends throwing me a Surprise Bowling Party tonight when I wouldn't expect it. It was sooo much fun, because I joke about having a bowling party, like everyone did when they were 7 but never actually do it. And I always wanted a surprise party and I finally got one. I was totally surprised. It was great. And it was unlimited games from 10 to midnight so we were joking around and speedbowling. Awesome!
    -Amazing cards and presents
  • ooo, happy bd, patty!!
  • - dot dot dot wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
  • Talking to Damian on the phone after calling in to Jonsey's Jukebox!!!! biggrin.gif
    At first I called in and got a recording that said to leave my name and my request but I hung up cuz I didn't really know what to request. But then I decided I'd request a song of theirs. And so I called in, expecting a recording again, but instead I get...
    "Hello, person..."
    And I imediately started spazzing a little bit, but somehow managed to speak and told him that I'd love to hear one of their songs. I'm still really excited about it. I wasn't really expecting to get through and actually talk to them wub.gif
  • Leaving work in 5 minutes to drive home for another fun filled weekend with my babydolls.
  • Bekker that is pretty freakin' awesome, I gotta say. There's definitely a little jealousy on my part.

Angie and Katie you have an amazing weekend, yeah?
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jul 10 2008, 08:53 PM)
    ksdjfhajehrdfhj Vinnie, you got your results already?!?

I haven't heard yet sad.gif

what ones did you take?

yea, I got them a couple of days ago...aww, I hope you get them soon!
    I took Government & Politics: US, Calc BC, and Spanish Lit. I was expecting to fail them all, but yayyy!
  • huh, I took Calc AB, Latin Vergil, Chem, and English Lit.
    and I still haven't gotten the results, yet...

meh, whatever.

congrats on passing yours, Vinnie!
  • -my Doctor Who stuff
    -seeing Elvis Costello today! (even if it's only going to be a 40 min set)
  • Playing my guitar always makes me happy.
    And this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okjxe8VWQPo
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jul 14 2008, 12:51 PM)
    huh, I took Calc AB, Latin Vergil, Chem, and English Lit.
    and I still haven't gotten the results, yet...

meh, whatever.

congrats on passing yours, Vinnie!

whoa, those classes sound intense. I really don't know why I got them so early...well I'm sure you did fine Milky! no worries! you is a smarty pants. ;]
    oh and thanks!

- strokes week cool.gif
  • i passed my ap exam!!!!! (euro history)

although i really wanted a four.
    cuz colleges would like that A LOT better.
    but at least i passed!!!!
  • Seeing Chris and Martin Kratt's live show. Did anyone watch their shows as a kid? And my sister bought me a Youth L t-shirt (the largest size available smile.gif)with their goofy, smiling faces on it.
  • Having a Batman party with a bunch of friends, and wearing Batman masks. laugh.gif We tried to watch all the Batman movies, but we didn't have Batman Forever, so we watched all the other ones, plus a 60s version which was the tv series movie. Our mom was going to buy the first Batman movie but she accidently got that one. It didn't matter though, it was awesome! It was SO cheezy and crappy that we had loads of fun just laughing at it! There was a shark in it that was the fakest thing I've ever seen!!
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, so stoked about Dark Knight!!
  • ^^^
    Me too!!! biggrin.gif