In this Discussion

Upcoming Shows you're going to

Comments

• I'm seeing Semi Precious Weapons / Graham Rabbit / The Vacation and Fat City Reprise at House of Blues here in Los Angeles on Thursday. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • Damage is doing a couple of shows this month in San Diego, Costa Mesa, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara. Great metal rock music.
  • LOCKSLEY!!!! On Saturday!!
  • Saw Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin on Tuesday and it was PERFECT!! Just like the support: Be A Familiar, you should check them out at myspace, I bought their record straight away, even though I don't have a record player!!

Seeing Cold War Kids, Vampire Weekend (again!!), Ben Kweller and the Ting Tings !!!!!
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 9 2008, 06:20 PM)
    Seeing Cold War Kids, Vampire Weekend (again!!), Ben Kweller and the Ting Tings !!!!!

Aw, You get to see the Ting Tings!!? I'm jealous
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 9 2008, 03:20 PM)

Ben Kweller! I want to hear all about that one.
  • Of Montreal perhaps.

Or Matt&Kim maybe
  • I saw Apollo Sunshine last night- one of the best concerts I've ever been to. They're so incredible. aaljdfakdhfaldhfajdfljahfuahdjlfhaeshjfbcsjhbfd

Also:

Sondre Lerche- Nov. 17th
    The Spinto Band- Dec. 6th

I'm pretty excited smile.gif
  • I'm so jealous! The Apollo Sunshine show later this month is 21+. Just like the past two shows they've played here. I would borrow my sister's ID, but she wants to go to the show. I was too broke to see Sondre when he was here in August and I had to wake up at 4:30 AM for work the day after Spinto Band's show here on Sunday, so I decided not to go. I did see them play at Amoeba though and Joe said he was sorry that I had to wake up so early.
  • yikes, that is realllyyyyy early to get up for work sad.gif
    I'm sorry too, Kalinda.

But yeah, I'm rather excited biggrin.gif I like Northampton a lottttt
  • Marc Broussard (11/19) and Matt Nathanson (11/22)!!!

it's been about 3 years since Marc and 4 since Matt!!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 5 2008, 08:21 AM)
    I did see them play at Amoeba though and Joe said he was sorry that I had to wake up so early.

I just saw this - Amoeba? As in the awesome music store on Haight Street? They do shows? If so that store just got a hell of a lot cooler...

My sister's seeing The Killers with Louis XIV supporting. Twice. At the O2 centre in London. Without me.
    I might cry.
  • Yep, same Amoeba. They have instores every once in awhile. Bands usually play for half an hour and then do a signing.
  • Bishop Allen this Saturday for my birthday. <3 <3 <3

Also, Sondre Lerche is playing Bowery tomorrow (Thursday), and I get off work at 5:30....in theory, anyway. I could swing it! Though I should save dollars for the city + drinking + crepes on Saturday.
  • kings of leon on january 21st!!!
  • so I missed Sondre Lerche sad.gif
    becauseeeee I had a ton of work, and it was a Monday night, and just really inconvenient.
    le sigh.
    oh well.

Still seeing Spinto Band the 6th!

and then the Yule Ball is coming up! It's the 21st, I think. But I'm excited- HatP, DatM, Whompy, and more!!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Nov 23 2008, 07:36 PM)
    and then the Yule Ball is coming up! It's the 21st, I think. But I'm excited- HatP, DatM, Whompy, and more!!

sounds amazing!!!!!! I wanna go to yule ball tongue.gif

Miss Li, gonna be amazing!! couple of days before Ben Kweller!!!!!!! (cant believe three of five shows are done already sad.gif)
  • Colplay this coming Sat

James in 2 Sats after this coming sat
  • My friend's band this weekend in Boston.
    Maybe Letters to Cleo on the 10th. If I go, I will be wearing this. Believe me, it makes sense.
    Drink Up, Buttercup on the 13th if I don't have work.
    Up The Empire / Bon Savants on the 17th. It's the last day of class, so I feel bad not going out for drinks with everyone afterward, but come on. It's Up the Empire and the Bon Savants.