In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Oct 19 2008, 09:49 AM)
    I hope you said that like "Ohhhh-prrrrrr-aaaaah!"

Mmm-hmm, that's right. Can I call you Gale? wink.gif

• I had to go to one ASU event and now all these weird kids I met at ASU are friending me and asking me why I call myself "Tempe." I am Tempe and that's all there is to it! Maybe I should just go around introducing myself to people as "Tempe." Anyway, it feels wierd having people friend me who aren't related to Ok Go or who aren't former classmates.
  • Internet's not working. well, yes it is, but not on my computer. sad.gif STILL! Ah, and I really neeeeeeeeeeed it back...

Uni started today and it is so so good to be back, and see some people again, having first lecture with the professor that's really really skinny and looks like Chris Cain wub.gif I'd take his other lecture as well, but that one's about Analyzing poetry so maybe not tongue.gif

WHERE IS THAT CONTEST??

it's freaking cold in Hamburg.

random random random

hungry
  • I have an anthropology paper to write, but all I've been able to do all day is sit and read Politico.com.

It's bad when the election interferes so much with your ability to do homework.
  • There's a thing at the Arizona State Fair where you can watch MONKEY jockeys race around on DOGS! Oh sweet Bolan, what will they think of next!?

That combined with a performance by Weezer almost makes me want to go to the fair.

• Today at work I photocopied stuff for an education class from a book edited by Bill Ayers.
    It was the highlight of work...
  • My afternoon lecture has been cancelled... whipee!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 20 2008, 11:30 PM)
    There's a thing at the Arizona State Fair where you can watch MONKEY jockeys race around on DOGS! Oh sweet Bolan, what will they think of next!?

Oh sweet Bolan is my new fave phrase.

I've finished my ridiculous questions on the spine and my essay on diabetes, made a rather delicious dinner, browsed through the hilarious pictures from last night's drunkeness and now I'm boogying around my room to mooooosic.
    Life is sweet.
  • Do any of you all subscribe to the guilty pleasure of reading celebrity gossip blogs? I have to say http://dlisted.com is the best one. It's hilariously mean, and after a few readings you'll be hooked.
  • My day wouldn't be complete without a little Michael K.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Oct 21 2008, 12:44 PM)
    Oh sweet Bolan is my new fave phrase.

Wanna help me make it into THE new catch phrase? wink.gif lol My sister says I should change my name to Rosel'n Bolan. Ha, maybe I'll make that my stage name when my books come out. laugh.gif

BTW, I would love to hear your Dad's dental song. There's a magazine that's actually called 'Dentistry Today.' It pretends to be a journal but it's really amthick magazine full of adverts for products.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 21 2008, 09:20 PM)
    My day wouldn't be complete without a little Michael K.

Ah, that makes me so happy that someone else feels the same way!!
  • I just heard a really creepy wolf sound coming from outside, a raspy, hoarse sort of howl. It's either an idiot and their Halloween decorations or a sick dog.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 20 2008, 03:30 PM)
    There's a thing at the Arizona State Fair where you can watch MONKEY jockeys race around on DOGS! Oh sweet Bolan, what will they think of next!?

Ah Ha! Awesomness!! Monkey Jockeys racing Dogs

You can make your own sign too, by clicking here. You can also click on the sign itself wink.gif

I especially liked the one where it said, I am Gozer the Gozerian.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Oct 23 2008, 11:07 AM)
    You can also click on the sign itself wink.gif

haha, sure you can, Becky wink.gif
  • hihi, all this linking and then coming to a completely different site is so much fun. It's hilarious.

I just got home from, ah, wait, this isn't tha happy list... darn. OK, still, just got home from a gig of The Age Of Sound, a Hamburg-ian (haha) band . they are really good. And I drank one beer and feel like I'm drunk. somehow Mc Donalds don't seem to be the right food before beer. .... so
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, the bands really good and I got a few for free CDs I can send anyone interested? ... anyone? ... got them thinking of Katie and Rachel and Andy (who does know them already) and Alice and well, I think you'll all like them. ah, hell, check them out here: TheAgeOfSound

...sorry. tongue.gif
    just google them !!!

• QUOTE (Rebekker @ Oct 23 2008, 03:34 PM)
    haha, sure you can, Becky wink.gif

Hey, you can't blame a girl for trying.
  • anyone who clicks the link in my sig, gets a free hug*

* hug may not be free, the hug you recive may not be from the person you wanted it from. if you do get a free hug it is not tax refundable
  • i have clicked the link in your sig andy, i think i'll go hug my dog now...