In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• Happy thing: wanting for the first time in my life to marry somebody.

(there's your tidbit now hush wink.gif )
  • That's amazing! Aww!

Happy thing: that.
  • -being confused for a musician by a strange woman who had a one night stand with Dennis Hopper in the late 60s

-watching a couple at Barnes and Noble squeezed into one big chair, and the guy's look of bored anguish/feigning smile while his oblivious girlfriend flipped through Cosmo, thinking he was reading along with her.

-shopping. I almost always encounter hilarity as the above when shopping.

- I just found out some of T.Rex's biggest hits had Flo and Eddie from the band "The Turtles" doing the backing vocals. I saw Flo and Eddie in concert a year ago. My happy: Between Ringo Starr, Flo, and Eddie, I've been in a room with three people who've touched Marc Bolan! Had I been such a big T.Rex fan when I saw Flo and Eddie, I would've asked them about what it was like to work with Marc Bolan.
  • - my birthday in ONE month! hahaha, yay
    - party last night, I think I'm still drunk.
    - ANDY, I am so so so so so so so happy, hehe, gonna be GREAT, oh, by the way, wanna see your hair
    - KATIE, hahahahahahaha
    - party last night. again
  • Last night and everything about it. I have superawesome friends smile.gifsmile.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 24 2008, 03:07 PM)
    Hey guys?

I have a gig.

blink.gif ohmy.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Wooo, get it girl!
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 26 2008, 01:09 PM)
    - my birthday in ONE month! hahaha, yay
    - party last night, I think I'm still drunk.
    - ANDY, I am so so so so so so so happy, hehe, gonna be GREAT, oh, by the way, wanna see your hair
    - KATIE, hahahahahahaha
    - party last night. again

thats me =D

- suze
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 25 2008, 03:12 AM)
    -getting an e-mail that says, "Marc Bolan is now your friend on Myspace!" What? I joined a fan club? Can't I pretend it's the real thing. wink.gif

continuing this theme of ridiculous obsessions-

I'm friends with the fictional main characters of Paper Towns on facebook biggrin.gif

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 24 2008, 03:07 PM)
    Hey guys?

I have a gig.

EEEEEEKKKK!! klajfl;kdjsfkl;jdsfklds I"m SO proud of you!
    I want to come sad.gif

QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 26 2008, 09:09 AM)
    - KATIE, hahahahahahaha

I'm so happy I made your list wink.gif

QUOTE (Beasle @ Oct 26 2008, 10:29 AM)
    Last night and everything about it. I have superawesome friends smile.gifsmile.gif

Ditto to all of that.

my happy?
    one year ago today, was the most epic day of my entire life

"LOOK! it's DAN!"

"oh my god"

"i was you for halloween"

chops.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 24 2008, 02:07 PM)
    Hey guys?

I have a gig.

What?! No way!

You GO!
  • Thanks guys! biggrin.gif

Katie, it's alright. I don't plan on this being my only gig (haha) so you'll have another opportunity. Besides, this is my first time really out, so you'll have MUCH better gigs to see too.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 27 2008, 07:53 AM)
    Thanks guys! biggrin.gif

Katie, it's alright. I don't plan on this being my only gig (haha) so you'll have another opportunity. Besides, this is my first time really out, so you'll have MUCH better gigs to see too.

we'll be waiting for more vids smile.gif

Happy thing: opening my email to find "thank you" mail by Rusty. aaaaahhhhhhhhhh! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Oct 28 2008, 12:33 PM)
    Happy thing: opening my email to find "thank you" mail by Rusty. aaaaahhhhhhhhhh! laugh.gif

Yay!

My happy? I just got a reply email from him and can now fully hatch my master plan. Hopefully there's enough time what with the clock ticking and all.

I also realized that I'm (we're) his minion(s).
  • Did he say you were his "minion"? That's so awesome! (I would have taken sideshow too smile.gif )

• No, he didn't call me his minion. He just said something about his "evil plan".

I figured we were his minions anyway. Either that or "the Andy virus" infecting all friends, family, acquaintances, enemies, random people and pets with sudden urges to have to listen to The Fade to Black. And if they got a particularly "bad strain", they might pre-order Cantarell.
  • loads that makes me happy right now.

- Cantarell
    - uni lecture where the topic is body hair on men and talk about cyborgs, pubic hair and david beckham, hahahaha
    - this:
    - plan for tomorrow
  • - The Celebradar or Celebrity Radar Tracking device invented by Nevile Bampshoot aka Vince Noir in the Mighty Boosh made me LOL literally. I love love love the idea. I would so invent this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNg50VObX7Q

- Tee-hee! I saw some old footage of T.Rex live and they were throwing tamborines at the audience. Is this where Ok Go picked up the idea I wonder? wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 29 2008, 12:04 AM)
    - The Celebradar or Celebrity Radar Tracking device invented by Nevile Bampshoot aka Vince Noir in the Mighty Boosh made me LOL literally. I love love love the idea. I would so invent this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNg50VObX7Q

HA! That was pretty awesome, and the lighting was something else, green, silver, orange...wow...
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 28 2008, 08:42 PM)
    - this:

I loveeee that!
  • haha, it's great, isn't it???

- Diana winning us two spots on the guestlist for The Blood Red Shoes on Thursday. Ting Tings on Friday. And oh, right, Vampire Weekend in 2 days tongue.gif
    - Ben Kwellers hair
    - photo booth