In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• love the look on there! it's so classy cool. and the picture is just adorable.

my ykyow... for the day:
    My dad, without my help or guidance bought new clothes for himself and I was looking through his spiffy bag of goodies and his hat is a total tim/dan hat (you know the paperboy hat thing) and its an awesome thing. He then put the whole outfit together and clashed colors in true okgo spirit. Truthfully, I don't think he knew he did that but you know you're obsessed when you subliminally transform the styles of the people around you with said obsession.

• lol, on my computer, the site is still the old style on the main page. But then I click on music and up at the top is the new picture, and where it says music is all in the new blue, but it still has the same old background and everything else. The only time it completely goes to a new layout is when I click on the Store

Edit: It's completely new now smile.gif
  • Can I be bad and say I don't like it? It's...old mannish.
    No more paisley, harlequinnesque glamor sad.gif
  • YWYOW you are completely focused on grading papers...until an OK Go "answer" comes up on Jeopardy, you scream the "question" (which was treadmills), and you lose all concentration and HAVE to run into your office to make this post.
  • (where have I been all this time? gosh...)

YKYOW...you have the biggest crush on a guy in your art class because he looks like Damian.

it's creepy. this guy is 6'3", has pre-haircut Damian hair, and has like, the best sense of humor ever. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Nov 19 2008, 07:50 PM)
    YWYOW you are completely focused on grading papers...until an OK Go "answer" comes up on Jeopardy, you scream the "question" (which was treadmills), and you lose all concentration and HAVE to run into your office to make this post.

Yay! That's awesome biggrin.gif
  • AHH!!!! I've been watching Teen Tournament all week and I missed just today! gaaah I picked the wrong day not to watch. What was the question?
  • QUOTE (applelye @ Nov 19 2008, 08:47 PM)
    (where have I been all this time? gosh...)

applelye! yay! nice to have you back smile.gif

new vid on OkGo's youtube. Pretty amusing, actually. But short. And somewhat pointless.
    Good to see they're still alive, though.
  • yay nerdy Damian!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Nov 20 2008, 12:10 AM)
    new vid on OkGo's youtube. Pretty amusing, actually. But short. And somewhat pointless.
    Good to see they're still alive, though.

algihelighaleihgaliehligheligah biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif That was awesome!!! That just made me SO happy laugh.gif I love his face after he goes, "Nothin'...Stuff...Nothin'..." and then he keeps moving his finger in front of it and then away. lol, It's so funny how excited he is about it
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 19 2008, 12:58 PM)
    Can I be bad and say I don't like it? It's...old mannish.

Old mannish, hm, I can't disagree, but it's also mod.

And the bleep machine video: It still amazes me how much joy I get from these boys. Even tiny little moments like this... rolleyes.gif
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jhu1f0xrDc
    from Youtube Live.
    the first half of the video is HIGA. the second half is the 'Charlie Bit Me' video.
  • i love that damian (hurricane) kulash enjoys useless things as much as i do

oh, and ykyow, by the time you get the okgo newsletter, the stuff it's about seems like old news
    "new videos, phsa, i saw that two days ago!"
  • YKYOW:

My tour guide today of an old Civil War era house looked exactly like Andy, but with a beard and Southern accent. laugh.gif

(Becky, I wish you were there, you would've been a pile of giggles in front of him. He was cute.)
  • YKYOW:

You have nearly a two hour flight delay and decide to check in on the boards from the airport! *waving to everyone*
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 16 2008, 07:32 PM)
    YKYOW:

My tour guide today of an old Civil War era house looked exactly like Andy, but with a beard and Southern accent. laugh.gif

(Becky, I wish you were there, you would've been a pile of giggles in front of him. He was cute.)

Well dammit.

I guess seeing the real deal this weekend will have to do. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 17 2008, 02:32 AM)
    YKYOW:

i had a waiter a few weeks ago who i kept thinking looked like andy
    it made my dinner much more interesting
  • QUOTE (heydoofball @ Dec 22 2008, 11:40 PM)
    i had a waiter a few weeks ago who i kept thinking looked like andy
    it made my dinner much more interesting

I dont remember you telling me this!
    I miss everything! haha
  • YKYOW

You force your sister to go into the Gap with you, cuz of one of the new videos of Dan in the Gap. tongue.gif
  • YKYOW the first video you purchase from iTunes for your new 32GB iPod Touch is Invincible.