In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Aug 14 2009, 08:06 AM)
    Who the hell are Lights and why are the spammers continually talking about them and putting them into every post?

quite honestly i think it's just one spammer with multiple screen names...
    and i've not looked up the band... nor do i have any intention to...

I'm pissy today in case you couldn't tell.

does this help change that any?!?

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Aug 14 2009, 09:06 AM)
    Who the hell are Lights and why are the spammers continually talking about them and putting them into every post? I'm too lazy to look them up and clearly the spammers are too lazy to lay out what the hell Lights are.

Personally all of that "Lights" business has made me completely adverse to ever wanting to listen to them. WTG, morons.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 14 2009, 08:53 AM)
    quite honestly i think it's just one spammer with multiple screen names...
    and i've not looked up the band... nor do i have any intention to...

Yeah, it's probably just one. A very annoying one.

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 14 2009, 08:53 AM)

Photobucket fail. Alas, Photobucket is blocked here at work and all I see is a little red x. I'll see it when I get home though. Just a guess, is it Michael?

QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 14 2009, 09:42 AM)
    Personally all of that "Lights" business has made me completely adverse to ever wanting to listen to them. WTG, morons.

Exactly.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Aug 14 2009, 10:23 AM)
    Photobucket fail. Alas, Photobucket is blocked here at work and all I see is a little red x. I'll see it when I get home though. Just a guess, is it Michael?.

aw, sorry, it is indeed michael...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 14 2009, 08:53 AM)

Now I see him and now I feel better. smile.gif

Thanks for the Michael!!!! wink.gif
  • Hey guys, the Two Man Gentlemen Band is trying to win Deli Magazine's Artist of the Month. They are starting to lose again, so help them out a little and vote here -- http://thedelimagazine.com/nyc/snacks.php

Voting closes today at 6 pm, not sure if that's EST, PST, or CST.

I think it's set up so you can vote once on one IP address because I tried voting again and it doesn't change the vote count. So, if you guys have access to another net [friend's, neighbor's], then vote again! And tell your friends! Let's make 'em win!!
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Aug 15 2009, 11:25 AM)
    Hey guys, the Two Man Gentlemen Band is trying to win Deli Magazine's Artist of the Month. They are starting to lose again, so help them out a little and vote here -- http://thedelimagazine.com/nyc/snacks.php

i voted smile.gif

random: how come scissors don't go bad gradually?!? they just go from working great one day, to not being able to cut a piece of thread the next... i don't understand it... or perhaps they do go bad gradually and i just don't notice until they're unusable... either way i need new scissors... and i typed way too much on the subject...
  • i think its cause you dont really notice anything untill its unusable... like if it went bad gradually you still wouldnt beable to use them if they were a little bad...

that was a rehtorical question I'm aware.... I'm just super bored sorry...

anyways there was somthing i was debating

I got onto this rad Artist Felix Da Housecat s website www.boppernation.com as a bopper lol... Its like someone who has been featured on thier website. well I did some art for my friend and it got on the site when his music was featured on there. I'm under Bopper roll call on the right on that page.

and heres my friends bio and my art there Mercurius FM

so yeah wasnt sure i should make a thread in the musical section... cause yeah this isnt an electronic music board... but yeah!!! I was just excited about it. because hes such a massive star in my world... and Im on his websiteeee yayyy
  • Who knew that calling Bush an idiot would start a name-calling war on a RenFaire forum. As in, I shouldn't call Dubya an idiot because he held the office as president.

Someone wrote: "Sometimes this mistrust goes so far as to be contradictory. The same people who think George W was and is an idiot also think he was a criminal mastermind. Go figure."

I responded with: "Actually, I just thought he was an idiot. Cheney was the mastermind, not Dubya."

I guess it's time to tar and feather me for voicing my opinion on the matter.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Sep 10 2009, 09:45 AM)
    I guess it's time to tar and feather me for voicing my opinion on the matter.

Fear not, it goes both ways.
  • random:

i love Muse's new album

its called The Resistance, and is streaming online for now but on the 15th i will be able to buy it
    but
    ive listened and its absolutely breathtaking!!!!
    its got a mix of different sounds and has various styles put all together.
    you should listen to it!
    MUSE

but yeah i just needed to tell someone haha smile.gif
  • i just deleted 189 spam threads...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 11 2009, 08:54 AM)
    i just deleted 189 spam threads...

That one was especially heinous. And apparently had a lot of time on their hands.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 11 2009, 08:54 AM)
    i just deleted 189 spam threads...

Yeah, I saw those. MAJOR MAJOR props to you! Someone should bake you cookies. How about digital "cookies"? *snort laugh*

Heehee, that was lame. Sorry.
  • I swear. The next person who calls my office asking for "Rick", "Mary", or "Ms. Smith" will just get a random one.

LAST NAMES, PEOPLE!!! LAST NAMES.
  • thankies darbie!

QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Sep 11 2009, 01:34 PM)
    Someone should bake you cookies. How about digital "cookies"? *snort laugh*

Heehee, that was lame. Sorry.

I enjoyed it tongue.gif
  • Twitter is down. I'm flipping out!
  • I honestly think I need to find more friends.
  • *bling bling*

<---- a friend for rappah laugh.gif
  • Haha I love you.

*brr brr*
    Tha Freezah is chilleh!