In this Discussion

The Two Man Gentlemen Band

124»

Comments

• OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!
    That sound SOOOOO freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I SOOOO want to do that!!!!!! haha
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Sep 24 2008, 04:18 PM)
    If they actually play at your house, I'm pretty sure I HAVE to go to Delaware.

What if they were to play in the movie screening room in my apartment building? Adam's not down for letting them in the Living Room, he says it's too small (and really he's got a point).
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 24 2008, 09:20 PM)
    What if they were to play in the movie screening room in my apartment building? Adam's not down for letting them in the Living Room, he says it's too small (and really he's got a point).

That would be PERFECT!!
    Seeing as they're coming to the UK in May anyway, do you reckon they'd do a show in my university dorm room...?
  • i just mentioned the "Living Room Tour" to Angie, and not only is our place crazy small... I don't know many people around here who would appreciate their musical stylings. However... If they really actually wanted to come to East Lansing, I'd open up my place to them... and I can guarantee there would be over 25 people here... most of them girls, haha.

And Rach, I'd come to your house too wink.gif
  • They're playing near me too. I'm totally going to see that! Thanks for the heads up Rachel!
  • Oh yay, I actually emailed them and said that I might be interested in hosting a concert, and I got an email back today saying that they'll be in my area in February and to get back if I would like to go ahead and look at scheduling a date!

The only problems would be me making sure it's ok with my parents, since I'm in college and don't have my own place. So, the concert would have to be on a weekend so I could be home, but that wouldn't be a problem, I would just need my parents to be ok with it.
    And the other problem would be finding people to come. I'm not sure exactly how many people would come to see them
  • That's so cool! I should email them, but I think I'd have a similar problem. I don't think my mom would be cool with it. Maybe I could use my brother's place? He definitely owes me one.
  • I'd do it for sure. If they could fit in our apartment.
    I would provide booze to everyone. The gents included. I think that would get people there....
  • take 1:

take 2:

I love these 2. they were hilarious and wonderful all night. Had a great long convo w/ them while the opening act, facial tats and all, was on stage. i gave andy a little hip check after the first one, he had his leg raised pretty high... i thought he was Captain Morgan for a minute...

While we were talking to Fuller I was looking at the picture and noticed that he wasn't looking at the camera and I told him that and he was like, "Yeah! I was talking to you" We couldn't remember What he was saying so he said that he was whispering sweet nothings into my ear, but they weren't nothings so they were sweet SOMEthings, haha laugh.gif

Me & Katie biggrin.gif

I hate my camera, I need a new one, it takes really crappy pictures when they're even slightly low lighting, and it was really low lighting in there, so the pictures aren't very good.
  • Awww, girls, those are fantastic pictures. I have a good recent one too.

I brought The Gents Peanut Butter Cups. ABean was so happy about it he wanted a picture with me. And the Peanut Butter Cups.
  • I am jealous.
  • me tooo.... I WANT SOME PEANUT BUTTER CUPS! hahaha biggrin.gif
  • Miss Toiletdog and I got to see the Gents on Feb. 28th. We had a most excellent time. If you click on our mugs you'll see the pics from that night.

And yes, abean and Fuller were true Gentlemen. Even when abean screamed, "It's a fucking dance sensation!!"
  • another funny part... Andy was trying to generate some crowd participation during his intro into the Rabbit Foot Stomp and he asked some guy (stuttering, of course)
    Andy: D-d-do you have a pet? Do you? A dog or something?
    Guy: Uhhh...
    Andy: fucking say yes!

I about fell out of my already frail, wobbly chair.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 9 2009, 02:14 AM)
    another funny part... Andy was trying to generate some crowd participation during his intro into the Rabbit Foot Stomp and he asked some guy (stuttering, of course)
    Andy: D-d-do you have a pet? Do you? A dog or something?
    Guy: Uhhh...
    Andy: fucking say yes!

I about fell out of my already frail, wobbly chair.

haha! Yes! That was hilarious laugh.gif
  • The Two Man Gentlemen Band are having a Choose the Subject of a TMGB Song Contest! Contestants have already been chosen, however, you can still vote on the subject.

I have given them The Clap. Not physically, but literally. So, I need votes to get The Gents to sing about The Clap. And think about it, it's a noun and a verb!!! Can't get better than that.

Go here to vote and hopefully we'll hear a song about Clapping or an STD, whichever.
  • I loved reading all your stories (especially Katie and Bekker's most recent) and I am going to see them at the end of this month at a really tiny venue. Can't wait!
  • The Gents new album Live in New York! will be released on January 12th, 2010.

Looks like I'll have two albums to purchase on that date. wink.gif