In this Discussion

OK Go on TV shows, movies commercials etc.

Comments

• What's funny is how Ok Go have met Stephanie Meyer and they don't even know it.

Thanks for posting that, Rachel! Aww, new window pic is cute. Looks sorta like a Tommy Hilfiger or Ralph Lauren ad with the tropical cool look. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 8 2009, 11:53 AM)
    My Money's on Dan.

Ah, perhaps he's a human with his own minion of vampires? Or perhaps he is a human with the ability to turn you into a vampire, either advertenly or inadvertantly, with his cool appraising blue eyes.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 11 2009, 11:08 AM)
    Who wants to hear the studio version of Shooting the Moon? wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgDZLzRAz-0...player_embedded

Wow, well WB removed that with a quickness. I only listened to it a couple of times and it was gone.

So gorgeous! thanks for the tip.
  • I downloaded "I Want You So Bad I Can't Breathe" this morning. iTunes already has the 90210 soundtrack available for download and clearly I couldn't wait 5 seconds more than absolutely necessary, so it's on the phone and I've listened already. I couldn't listen very loudly since I'm at work, but I definitely loved what I got. Also, the lyrics for the "So Wontcha" part are a little incorrect as I transcribed them, so I'll fix that later.

And as if the 90210 track wasn't enough of a gift this morning, now we have this: I'm wondering if this is when the band decided they were 3/4 vampires...

In any case, I was wrong. It's Tim who's the Warewolf.
    Enjoy!
  • Could you please post a link to the iTunes download DJRose?
    Thank you! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Joris @ Oct 13 2009, 11:17 AM)
    Could you please post a link to the iTunes download DJRose?
    Thank you! smile.gif

I'll try when I get home. Right now I'm at work, which means no iTunes anywhere but my phone. If you search under 90210 Soundtrack you should find it.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 13 2009, 07:04 AM)
    And as if the 90210 track wasn't enough of a gift this morning, now we have this: I'm wondering if this is when the band decided they were 3/4 vampires...

In any case, I was wrong. It's Tim who's the Warewolf.
    Enjoy!

Crappit, blocked at work.

Well, I know two things I'm doing when I get home tonight.

Hmm, Tim's the werewolf? Odd co-ink-e-dink, I'll be seeing them on Friday the 13th.
  • Watch The Hills tonight. I have this on good authority. wink.gif
  • Sorry in advance. But I'm loving Damian's short hair.
  • best Twilight article I've read so far (I'm against obsessive fans ONLY of Twilight like my friend Bec because they've grown to like throwing things at me...a lot)!
    On Damian's new hair...It's a tad weird-looking, but that's because we've grown to know the old hair. happy.gif
    Also, this might strike you as pretty random, and I can't trawl through 18 pages of posts to see if it's been posted already, but they use the HIGA video at the "Dr Karl Kruselni-something" talks to prove that men don't dance as well as women...Well, excuse me, but I think they did that video pretty well! *goes into fan rage*
  • AAHHHHHH!!!! I am freaking out!!! I was watching E! News and all of a sudden THE HERE IT GOES AGAIN VIDEO POPS UP AND STARTS PLAYING!!!!! And they start talking about them. They go on saying stuff about them being on the New Moon Soundtrack, and they show them playing Shooting the Moon and them talking a little bit about it and stuff!!!! AHHHH!!! It was so unexpected!
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Oct 26 2009, 09:01 PM)
    AAHHHHHH!!!! I am freaking out!!! I was watching E! News and all of a sudden THE HERE IT GOES AGAIN VIDEO POPS UP AND STARTS PLAYING!!!!! And they start talking about them. They go on saying stuff about them being on the New Moon Soundtrack, and they show them playing Shooting the Moon and them talking a little bit about it and stuff!!!! AHHHH!!! It was so unexpected!

THAT'S AWESOME!!! I was just on that channel!! but i guess i missed it oh well, was it on like the E news?! do you think its online?!?
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Oct 26 2009, 11:16 PM)
    THAT'S AWESOME!!! I was just on that channel!! but i guess i missed it oh well, was it on like the E news?! do you think its online?!?

"They" tweeted about it: OK Go was on E tonight (the tv network, not the drug. what's wrong with you?) It's on again tonight at 3:30am and at noon tomorrow.
    Unfortunately, I'm already at work so I can't set my VCR to record it. Ah well.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Oct 27 2009, 07:43 AM)
    "They" tweeted about it: OK Go was on E tonight (the tv network, not the drug. what's wrong with you?) It's on again tonight at 3:30am and at noon tomorrow.
    Unfortunately, I'm already at work so I can't set my VCR to record it. Ah well.

I, oddly enough, was at home when I received the message they would be on E!, and took a look. You have to wade through quite a bit of smut and garbage to get to them, but the twenty minute period of my life I will never get back was worth it to see that two-minute portion of OK Go goodness.

I am curious to see their next video and know whether or not Trish will be choreographing it.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Sep 30 2009, 09:09 AM)
    Shooting the Moon will NOT be on Blue. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore confirmed this over on facebook. So, if you want it, you're gonna have to buy the soundtrack.

Or steal it.

SHAME SHAME MUSIC PIRATES!
  • I'm not too sure if this's been mentioned (or frankly if it matters)...
    I'd given up all hope on Australian Idol *yes, the weensy babies of Idol* until I heard someone singing Let It Rain.
    Yes, someone sung it!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I've since regained faith XD
  • We don't get Australian Idol, Melody, but man would that be awesome to watch... I'm gonna go look for it on Youtube.

OK, Youtube is down for maintenance. Bah. Alright then.
  • unless you have a supersatellite...ya probably wouldn't. But never mind that: it came up on one of the world's many idols! smile.gif
  • I don't know that OK Go will be on this program, but it might be of interest to some of us here. I just heard a promo on NPR for tonight's Marketplace program, and it sounds like the main topic will be the business of indie rock/the business of being in a band.

I'm guessing even after it airs, it will be available as a free podcast on iTunes.

edit: Well, that turned out to be nothing. Nevermind!