In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• One of the livejournal communities I'm in started a fundraising drive to help Haiti. We're in a competition with another comm to see who can get the most in 48 hours. Together we've already raised over $20,000. Idk, I'm just really proud and happy that even my fandoms are pitching in and doing what they can.
  • I get to go Brand New for the first time on FRIDAY!!!!! They have been my favorite band since I was in 7th grade. Seeing as how I am a junior in college this has been a long time coming.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 16 2010, 10:44 AM)
    One of the livejournal communities I'm in started a fundraising drive to help Haiti. We're in a competition with another comm to see who can get the most in 48 hours. Together we've already raised over $20,000. Idk, I'm just really proud and happy that even my fandoms are pitching in and doing what they can.

I completely missed this earlier, but I just wanted to say... CONGRATS and BRAVO! That is an AMAZING feat! GOOOOD JOB!!
  • I talked to the boy I like yesterday! And today I am going to see him at a Valentines Day Poetry reading! He said he is "Excited to see me!" i'm all twitterpated, but I don't want to put the cart before the horse. MUST BREATHE
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Feb 11 2010, 10:00 AM)
    I talked to the boy I like yesterday! And today I am going to see him at a Valentines Day Poetry reading! He said he is "Excited to see me!" i'm all twitterpated, but I don't want to put the cart before the horse. MUST BREATHE

twitterpated is an excellent word and your use of it makes me happy... hehe... good luck with your boy... and remember to breathe, not breathing can cause you to die...
  • Thanks Darbie! After I posted it I thought of the quote! hehehe it went AMAZING. He knows my name! My name! Ah! He's so amazing!
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Feb 11 2010, 06:34 PM)
    Thanks Darbie! After I posted it I thought of the quote! hehehe it went AMAZING. He knows my name! My name! Ah! He's so amazing!

Yay! Good luck!
  • Thanks guys! Today he talked to me! Laughed at something I said! And commented on my Facebook status! This kind of stuff just doesn't happen to me! I danced the whole way home from class!
  • Two Time Uncle =D
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 16 2010, 07:03 AM)
    Two Time Uncle =D

congrats!.. i just became a two time aunt a few weeks back as well...
  • we are doing well dabs!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 16 2010, 08:03 AM)
    Two Time Uncle =D

I'm an idiot. I thought it was some band I'd never heard of.

CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!!!!
  • Double post, sorry.

This is my happy list. It just arrived with a note from the lovely Cheli at the Capitol Street Team. See those little pics at the side? They're fake "credentials" for each of the shows I worked last March.
  • Wow. That is a-maze-a-zing. So jealous.

Is that the vinyl?!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 17 2010, 01:59 PM)
    Is that the vinyl?!

It is the vinyl. biggrin.gif

I'm gonna ask the guys to sign it, and then I'm going to frame it and hang it next to our signed copy of TMBG's The Else on vinyl in our front hall.
  • That's totally sweet Rach! They take good care of you!
  • My term paper deadline is extended! Happiness! Now I've got until Wednesday morning instead of tomorrow afternoon. This means I can study for tomorrow's final instead of writing all day.
  • its sports relief weekend in england (a charity thing)

so i have been told to wear something sporty and red to work

so i am wearing my nottingham forest shirt

nottingham and leicster (where i now live and work) HATE each other in football, we are one spot above them in the leauge table! so today will be a fun day =D
  • that vinyl is amazing rache so late on that.

ouu hope you have fun anders.

SAW AQUABATS ON TUESDAY.

it was so great... just so happy and amazing and fun. <3
    also my computer is fixedd <3
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 19 2010, 12:38 PM)
    SAW AQUABATS ON TUESDAY.

I LOVE the Aquabats! Did Bat Commander do a backflip at your show!? He did at mine and he nailed it hahaha.