PHOTOGRAPHY (*click*)

Comments

• recent photographhyyyy smile.gif

as you can see i like trees smile.gif

and this one looked cool
    thats me in the reflection

and flowers!
  • woah...love them =]
  • ah! I love these! Your best works yet!
  • Hardy up to the standard of the photographs you guys produce, but who cares, right?

Some pictures i took with my crap camera on retreat at Rottnest island off the coast of Western Australia.. If any of you ever get the chance to come to Perth, WA i recomend this place to you! So beautiful and it has the nicest beaches and its just a great isolated place to have a relaxing holiday biggrin.gif
    (full of quokka's which are these marsupal-type animals that are pretty much giant rats but a little bit cuter, and totally unique to Rottnest island!)

• oh those are pretty buttons!
    It does look really nice. Australia is cooollll smile.gif

Theresa, your photos are beautiful.
  • i want to go to Australia ohmy.gif

thanks!

• i have a canon powershot SD750, it's about 7.1 megapixels, 4 megapixels is not something you want if you are looking to go into photography.
    The Canon Powershot SD750 is pretty good because it works well and it's small, it can fit inside of a case for a deck of cards.

i like it biggrin.gif

i have my photography on Deviantart if you're willing to check it out
    http://extraabsorbant.deviantart.com
  • aww, thanks..
    Australia really does have nice beaches.. the ones just off the coast are not as good as these but on a nice day they can be pretty clear!
    and apparently we have white sand here and most other places dont? hmm..

it was alot of fun.
  • ahh, ice storms...

you can see how weighed down the branches on my old oak tree are:

i just like the sky in this one:
  • This thread has been abandoned for a year! I'm bumping it up, because you guys have some amazing photography.

Darbie, that's so cool! I wish I had some sort of winter around here.

Okay, I bumped this thread ALSO because I would really appreciate it if you could help me win some scholarship money by voting for my pictures. There are seven entries and you can vote for all of them every 8 hours, if you really have time on your hands. Click "view and vote" and the photo's page will come up and click "vote". Thanks!

But really, let's see some photography!

• took some photos of my bunny BUNNICHO/BUNZOR with my lil sis' D5000

yeye

And also Voted for your photos. Very lovely
  • My personal feeling is the photography would have more applications toward Geology, Biology, and Ancient History. Can he pick up a Graphic Design class sometime later?
  • so basically, my parents house got robbed, my BELOVED SLR camra got stolen, and ive been heartbroken about this for the last month

insurance money came through yesterday, and i got myself a beautiful Digital SLR camra, which has the heart and soul of my old camra in it =]

anywho, been playing around with it today..

behold, my "lovely" flat
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 4 2010, 10:15 AM)
    so basically, my parents house got robbed, my BELOVED SLR camra got stolen, and ive been heartbroken about this for the last month

insurance money came through yesterday, and i got myself a beautiful Digital SLR camra, which has the heart and soul of my old camra in it =]

anywho, been playing around with it today..

behold, my "lovely" flat

Wow, I'm feeling a whole lot better about the condition of my kitchen (tee hee)!
    Nice work! They have such a cool, eerie feeling to them. I especially like the last one.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 4 2010, 09:15 AM)
    so basically, my parents house got robbed, my BELOVED SLR camra got stolen, and ive been heartbroken about this for the last month

So sad that your camera got stolen! But I love this picture! Like destiny is the light at the end of the tunnel. Brilliant.
  • thank you! =]

the mess in the kitchen is mostly the roomates mess, as they are messy fuckers =p

i did take a load more picters that day, out and about ill get around to putting them up soonish
  • You know what I always thought was strange? How British flats have washing machines in the kitchens. But I guess it's better than having no washing machine at all and more convenient than a washing machine down in a basement like most apartments over here.

I've been playing around with my Dad's old 35mm Canon SLR and have gotten some pretty nice pictures, but my scanner makes them look crappy so I have no way of showing them to the internet world.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Mar 9 2010, 01:44 PM)
    You know what I always thought was strange? How British flats have washing machines in the kitchens. But I guess it's better than having no washing machine at all and more convenient than a washing machine down in a basement like most apartments over here.

THIS. I still can't believe that they have the washer in the Kitchen. Throws me every time.
  • Seriously! So weird. I think I only first really noticed it on Doctor Who when Jackie's in the kitchen and she's doing laundry and I was like, "What on earth is going on right now?"