In this Discussion

all known OKGo songs

Comments

• I really, really want to hear Psycho Killer. I can only imagine how awesome Damian sounds singing it. We just did a Talking Heads show at the School and my best friend (also an OK Go nerd, although not as much as I) sang it alone onstage with the whole white suit and everything...it was pretty great! But I'm sure he'd love to hear it too.

Song-wise and album-wise, I have:

OK Go

Oh No

OTBCOTS

Deep Cuts- EP

iTunes Live from SoHo- EP

Live-Hawthorne Theater- Portland

OK Go @ The School Of Rock (a couple songs recorded off my mom's iPhone)

and Live & Rare (All ripped from YouTube), which has:

Oh My Little Kitten

Down for the Count

It's Tough To Have A Crush

Shooting the Moon

Gigantic

Jesse's Girl (Live)

Kiss Me, Son Of God (Live)

What To Do (Acoustic)

The Lovecats

This Too Shall Pass (Passion Pit Remix)

I would love to get any and all covers that people have, and Appendices, and possibly Louisiana Land. As much as I support Paracadute, I'm not going to drop $10 for the one song on that album that I don't have.

• Aleatory said:

I really, really want to hear Psycho Killer. I can only imagine how awesome Damian sounds singing it. We just did a Talking Heads show at the School and my best friend (also an OK Go nerd, although not as much as I) sang it alone onstage with the whole white suit and everything...it was pretty great! But I'm sure he'd love to hear it too.

Song-wise and album-wise, I have:

OK Go

Oh No

OTBCOTS

Deep Cuts- EP

iTunes Live from SoHo- EP

Live-Hawthorne Theater- Portland

OK Go @ The School Of Rock (a couple songs recorded off my mom's iPhone)

and Live & Rare (All ripped from YouTube), which has:

Oh My Little Kitten

Down for the Count

It's Tough To Have A Crush

Shooting the Moon

Gigantic

Jesse's Girl (Live)

Kiss Me, Son Of God (Live)

What To Do (Acoustic)

The Lovecats

This Too Shall Pass (Passion Pit Remix)

I would love to get any and all covers that people have, and Appendices, and possibly Louisiana Land. As much as I support Paracadute, I'm not going to drop $10 for the one song on that album that I don't have.

I love Louisana Land.  It's worth the $$ to me but I also understand having to watch the funds!

I sent you a DM. Smile

• *rolls tongue* Brrrrrrilliant! Thanks so much!

EDIT: My quest has been completed, and I want to let everyone know that Debbie is awesome and wonderful and she rocks. Yes. 

• Could someone send me every version of unrequited orchestra and My treacherous friends?Thanks.
  • I would forever be eternally grateful is someone could pretty please send me these:

Les Mis (cover of the musical)
    Prove My Love (Violent Femmes cover)
    Older (They Might Be Giants cover)
    I Want You to Want Me (Cheap Trick cover))
    Baby's in Black (Beatles Cover)
    Pretty in Pink (Psychedelic Furs cover)

Women & Men
    DYMNZ Rap
    A Christian, Two Friends, & Some Spiders

So sorry for the hassle but I’d really appreciate it.

• Aleatory said:

*rolls tongue* Brrrrrrilliant! Thanks so much!

EDIT: My quest has been completed, and I want to let everyone know that Debbie is awesome and wonderful and she rocks. Yes. 

Awww, thanks. Embarassed

• tahandpah said:

I would forever be eternally grateful is someone could pretty please send me these:

Prove My Love (Violent Femmes cover)
    Older (They Might Be Giants cover)
    I Want You to Want Me (Cheap Trick cover))
    Baby's in Black (Beatles Cover)
    Pretty in Pink (Psychedelic Furs cover)

Women & Men
    DYMNZ Rap
    A Christian, Two Friends, & Some Spiders

I think Women and Men and the DYMNZ Rap are the same thing. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• You are correct, as far as any of us know, Aleatory. 

I don't know anyone who has the cover of I Want You To Want Me. 

• I would love their cover of The Smiths "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want."

I have scoured the internet and can't seem to find. Could anyone email henrydotcooke@gmail.com with it? 
  • Henry Cooke said:I would love their cover of The Smiths "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want."

I have scoured the internet and can't seem to find. Could anyone email henrydotcooke@gmail.com with it? 

It's on Appendices, I'd send it to you now but I'm not on my personal computer. Sorry.

Oh, BTW, does anyone know where to get Crimson and Clover? I thought jedi_grrlie said she had it a long, long time ago, but she's not on here a lot anymore. I have a non-paracadet friend who needs to get into OK Go, and that may just do it for her.

• I know this is what everybody's been asking for, but does anyone know where I can get Appendices?  I've been scouring the internet for days and I can find is the second half of the album. 

I already have these songs off the album:

Oh My Little Kitten

Futility Engine

Minuet in C# Minor

Letterbox

Last December

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

February

Lay Low

Time/Speed

Dynamite

It'd be great to complete the set

Thanks ahead of time for any help Laugh

• Aleatory said:
    Henry Cooke said:I would love their cover of The Smiths "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want."

It's on Appendices, I'd send it to you now but I'm not on my personal computer. Sorry.

Oh, BTW, does anyone know where to get Crimson and Clover? I thought jedi_grrlie said she had it a long, long time ago, but she's not on here a lot anymore. I have a non-paracadet friend who needs to get into OK Go, and that may just do it for her.

If you remind me I can send it this weekend. I only have it on my ipod and can't rip it right now. 

• DJRose said:

You are correct, as far as any of us know, Aleatory. 

I don't know anyone who has the cover of I Want You To Want Me. 

Which is sad, because that's one I would LOVE to have! 

tahandpah said:

I would forever be eternally grateful is someone could pretty please send me these:

They did Les Mis at the 5/14 show, so it's on the USB

• I do have C&C. It's not on this computer, though.

Is anybody updating this list anymore? I have to go through what I have. I think I still have everything I said I had before, even though I lost my iPod back in June. :(

• Heyheyhey, I'm a newbie on this board.. I was wondering where I could get all of these?  I have all of their albums, although not any of the EPS, and none of the other little extra bits.. I'm assuming the eps could be gotten off of itunes, but I'd like to know what else could, and if people could send me everything they have that can't be gotten from itunes that'd be amazinggg..  or at least a link to where else they could be bought?  But mostly sent would be sweet.. :D

Purdyplease? 

totalgeek42@gmaildotcom

• You can purchase their EPs and singles from the store. If you haven't gotten it yet, I highly suggest purchasing the Extra Nice Edition of Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky. Not only demos from OTBCOTS, but also Shooting the Moon which was only available on the Eclipse Soundtrack previously. 

The only "album" that's not available for purchase is Appendices. You can find most of the songs on YouTube and you can rip them from the vids.

• They've also done a cover of Debaser by the Pixies.. I haven't seen anybody else mention that, so.. xD
  • Totalgeek42 said:They've also done a cover of Debaser by the Pixies.. I haven't seen anybody else mention that, so.. xD

Yeeessss. It's awesome. It's on some of the spring concert USBs, including THE Spring Tour one.

BTW, welcome to the boards! Pull up a chair and hang out!

Your online name is full of win.

• Haha, yeah, I have it on the usb I got in my tiny little city.  xD

It's fantastic..Damian's "ha ha ha ho" is great.  Jus' sayin'

And why thank ya.  I figured it was completely true of me.. I have yet to meet anybody geekier, so yaknow.  ;)

• Two new additions:

The Greatest Song I Ever Heard

Love Me Longtime