In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Just for simplicity:

mplsrobyn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mplsrobyn/4719653621/

You SAW the letters/numbers? I was too busy lookin' at the skinny white boy's bare arms. LaughLaughLaugh

• violetchaos364 said:

Just for simplicity:

mplsrobyn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/m.....719653621/

You SAW the letters/numbers? I was too busy lookin' at the skinny white boy's bare arms. LaughLaughLaugh

See, I was busy looking at the smile.

• beckysioux said:
    violetchaos364 said:

Just for simplicity:

mplsrobyn

I was only seeing that smile too. However, after putting my first impressions of what the letters might be into Google, I came up with a freestyle Bboy dance competition, so who knows? He might have been scoping out new dance moves! Laugh

• beckysioux said:
    violetchaos364 said:

Just for simplicity:

mplsrobyn

I was just enjoying the whole package. ;)

• Wow, I can't believe all I saw at first was the letters. ( I figured out what it is, btw!) The smile is definitely more important to look at.Laugh

8+10=18  That's the biggest number I've had in a while! 

• soccerkeeper6 said:

Wow, I can't believe all I saw at first was the letters. ( I figured out what it is, btw!) The smile is definitely more important to look at.Laugh

8+10=18  That's the biggest number I've had in a while! 

You figured it out? TELL!

Well, first it was the arms and then the whole package. Wink But I missed the writing on the wrist completely.

2+4=6 

Ever notice that the math required never adds up to over 29?

• Before I say it, I have to say that it is going to sound very stalkerish.

I blew up the picture of his hand and it looked like D.P. hotle. Also, it was taken on the 19th at the Rock the Garden Festival.  I googled D.P. Hotle it said, "Do you mean DP Hotel?"  I went to their website and found out the locations of DP hotels and one was in Santa Barbara, CA.  Their next show was Left Coast Live in San Jose and I'm pretty sure that to drive from San Jose to LA you have have to pass Santa Barbara.  It's about 5 hours to go from San Jose to Santa Barbara so they must have went there to crash for the night before making the home stretch.

In other words, Damian made a note to himself about where they were staying and spelled hotel wrong.

3+4=7

All this tough math is making my brain hurt.Surprised
  • soccerkeeper6 said:

Before I say it, I have to say that it is going to sound very stalkerish.

I blew up the picture of his hand and it looked like D.P. hotle. Also, it was taken on the 19th at the Rock the Garden Festival.  I googled D.P. Hotle it said, "Do you mean DP Hotel?"  I went to their website and found out the locations of DP hotels and one was in Santa Barbara, CA.  Their next show was Left Coast Live in San Jose and I'm pretty sure that to drive from San Jose to LA you have have to pass Santa Barbara.  It's about 5 hours to go from San Jose to Santa Barbara so they must have went there to crash for the night before making the home stretch.

In other words, Damian made a note to himself about where they were staying and spelled hotel wrong.

3+4=7

What is this, the LOST message boards?

Just kidding, nice work! The whole process made me laugh. I can't imagine Dami spelling something wrong. I mean, coming from the guy who thinks "utilize" is an assholish word...

1+3? Seriously?

• Aleatory said:
    soccerkeeper6 said:

Before I say it, I have to say that it is going to sound very stalkerish.

3+4=7

What is this, the LOST message boards?

Just kidding, nice work! The whole process made me laugh. I can't imagine Dami spelling something wrong. I mean, coming from the guy who thinks "utilize" is an assholish word...

1+3? Seriously?

Oh, kids... Laugh See, what's funny about the prospect of DK misspelling it is that you're assuming he wrote it. Wink

(Since we're being stalkerish, and LOST was mentioned, I figured I'd add some intrigue.)

• LOL! The thought of Dami running around during sound check and having someone run up to him with a sharpie, "Hey, this is your hotel. Don't forget it!"Laugh
  • soccerkeeper6 said:LOL! The thought of Dami running around during sound check and having someone run up to him with a sharpie, "Hey, this is your hotel. Don't forget it!"Laugh

Ok. That can be what I meant, too. ;)

• Oh.Embarassed  I get it now. I woke up early for tickets this morning. That part of my brain hasn't fully woken up though.
  • ChristelAdina said:
    soccerkeeper6 said:LOL! The thought of Dami running around during sound check and having someone run up to him with a sharpie, "Hey, this is your hotel. Don't forget it!"Laugh

Ok. That can be what I meant, too. ;)

To be honest, that was my first thought too. The sound check guy thing, not the...other...thing. 

• I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.
  • Guess who's number 39 of the 50 hottest men in music.

Smart is sexy, and there’s no smarter band in rock music these days than OK Go, whose endlessly inventive music videos—featuring treadmills, time-lapse photography, marching bands and the most elaborate Rube Goldberg contraption ever shot in a single take—have made them YouTube sensations and tech-geek icons. Kulash (third from left), the band’s tall, blue-eyed lead singer, has a degree in “Art-Semiotics” from Brown University, wrote an op-ed piece for the New York Times (about the band’s battles with their former label, Capitol, over rights to their YouTube videos), and testified before Congress in support of net neutrality. All that—and he has one of the foxiest falsettos this side of Prince.

I concur with the above statement, however I would have placed him much higher on this list of 50.

• beckysioux said:

Guess who's number 39 of the 50 hottest men in music.

Smart is sexy, and there’s no smarter band in rock music these days than OK Go, whose endlessly inventive music videos—featuring treadmills, time-lapse photography, marching bands and the most elaborate Rube Goldberg contraption ever shot in a single take—have made them YouTube sensations and tech-geek icons. Kulash (third from left), the band’s tall, blue-eyed lead singer, has a degree in “Art-Semiotics” from Brown University, wrote an op-ed piece for the New York Times (about the band’s battles with their former label, Capitol, over rights to their YouTube videos), and testified before Congress in support of net neutrality. All that—and he has one of the foxiest falsettos this side of Prince.

I concur with the above statement, however I would have placed him much higher on this list of 50.

That and hazel eyes.

• Snack_Cakes said:

That and hazel eyes.

Yes. I caught that when I read it initially and then forgot about it when I posted here. Though I thought they were green. Shows how much I pay attention.

Really, 2 + 1? Why do I keep getting the lowest numbers possible?

• beckysioux said:
    Snack_Cakes said:

That and hazel eyes.

Yes. I caught that when I read it initially and then forgot about it when I posted here. Though I thought they were green. Shows how much I pay attention.

Or green. They're lovely whichever color.

• I'm about 90% sure they're green.
  • And I'm sure you guys are right. I just don't know eye color. I've always called my eyes hazel but they're similiar to (but just darker than) Damian's. I've always wanted green eyes anyway. Smile