In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• I must be blind or in an exceedingly bad mood, none of those pictures does it for me. (Then again, you all know how I feel about the short hair.) Confused
  • I'm on board with you, Tempe.
  • Merry Christmas everyone! : )

• Damian does it for me when he smiles - that's it. I swear to God, if he EVER smiles because of something silly I will definetly say to him when I meet him - while quietly trying to handcuff myself to him-, I may actually have a heart attack. for real.

but, most of the time, I can control myself. and I'm always like "Yeah, he looks so cute in this picture". 

But then, one day, I saw this:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1315/5160237944_790af9e8b7_z.jpg

and although there are pictures that he looks way more prettier than this one, NEVER before have I felt so much like kissing the screen. seriously. HAHAHA

and this one: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lddw1eVmdZ1qdovz9o1_500.jpg

seriously damian

why CryCryCryCryCryCry

• Autumn2163 said:
    From here. (:

Oh my…

(also, I'm really digging those cuffs) Thanks, Autumn!

And Laeticia, I agree with you about the pictures in the previous post. The shot on the bike just, um... yeah.

• Autumn2163 said:
    From here. (:

uunnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhh

• Autumn2163 said:
    From here. (:

Thanks for posting this! It brought back some great memories from that show. Here's the thread along with some more pics from that show. And you'll get to see some DSF's. Not sure what those are? Click the link to find out.

And ya know, I'm kinda glad he doesn't wear that shirt anymore. He looks much better in blue.

• beckysioux said:
    Autumn2163 said:
    From here. (:

Thanks for posting this! It brought back some great memories from that show. Here's the thread along with some more pics from that show. And you'll get to see some DSF's. Not sure what those are? Click the link to find out.

And ya know, I'm kinda glad he doesn't wear that shirt anymore. He looks much better in blue.

I like the shirtzz from the 'oh no' tour, but yeah, good point, he does looks better in blue :)

• I'm putting this here because it's just Damian and it's hot that he's so industrious.

MidemNet Gets Ubiquitous

45th MIDEM, 23-26 January 2011, Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France

MidemNet, 22-26 January 2011

Political decision-makers, music companies and artists, mobile and digital experts, leading media groups, rights-owners and major investors will gather at MIDEM 2011 for top level discussions on how the music industry should address the 360 degree music experience offered by the digital and mobile world.

Under the banner 'Music Ubiquity,' talks will focus on how can artists turn this environment to their advantage and which economic models appear the most viable. To provide answers to these crucial questions, analysts, including Forrester Research, and key players from across the wider music industry will all be present at MidemNet.

• Is it sad that I believe no other man I ever meet will measure up to Damian?? Haha I know that sounds creepy but it's seriously true. He's the whole package: incredibly, breathtakingly, drop dead gorgeous and handsome, eloquent, debonair, inspiringly intelligent, charismatic to no end, cocky but in an appealing way, he can sing + play guitar which is a total turn on, he's SO effing cute (seen him meeting kermit the frog, anyone?) and lastly he's fucking hilarious. What more could you possibly want? If you see this Damian, get in my pants at this very moment please.
  • beckysioux said:

I'm putting this here because it's just Damian and it's hot that he's so industrious.

MidemNet Gets Ubiquitous

Aw, man, too bad we can't get a scholarship or something together for Rachel to attend!

• dunkgreener said:Is it sad that I believe no other man I ever meet will measure up to Damian?

You won't believe him, but maybe this article may help you to feel better. (Sorry, I couldn't find a link to the original article in the 30 seconds of patience I had.)

http://newlinelori.wordpress.com/2008/04/20/why-you-shouldnt-date-a-musician/

No worries. You don't need to find a man that would measure up to Damian, because any man who is worthy of your love and for you to be loved by him in return will be infinitely better. You two would be the center of each others worlds and nobody else could possibly measure up.

AND I'm being a bit sentimental tonight for whatever reason.

(I don't even allow my husband to clap in concerts, he has that little rhythm. But he is tall, intelligent, loving, scruffy, etc...)

• violetchaos364 said:
    dunkgreener said:Is it sad that I believe no other man I ever meet will measure up to Damian?

You won't believe him, but maybe this article may help you to feel better. (Sorry, I couldn't find a link to the original article in the 30 seconds of patience I had.)

http://newlinelori.wordpress.c.....-musician/

No worries. You don't need to find a man that would measure up to Damian, because any man who is worthy of your love and for you to be loved by him in return will be infinitely better. You two would be the center of each others worlds and nobody else could possibly measure up.

AND I'm being a bit sentimental tonight for whatever reason.

(I don't even allow my husband to clap in concerts, he has that little rhythm. But he is tall, intelligent, loving, scruffy, etc…)

Awww why thank you! Yes I've read that article many times, I just makes me want him more. But thank you so much for those words, they eased my aching heart just a bit. Smile

• violetchaos364 said:
    beckysioux said:

I'm putting this here because it's just Damian and it's hot that he's so industrious.

MidemNet Gets Ubiquitous

Aw, man, too bad we can't get a scholarship or something together for Rachel to attend!

Ahem.

I looked into it. And that without it occurring to me who *else* might be there. I would literally (and I mean that) give some epic sacrifce (years of life, important appendages, innate gifts, etc.) not to be me sometimes. Confused I mean, you know, to be me, but not in my physical state (<---that's a very sad collection of commas, that is).

You know... because I have worked, and I do now work, for, and with, people and companies that are sending representatives.

• violetchaos364 said:
    beckysioux said:

MidemNet Gets Ubiquitous

I'm seriously touched by that sentiment, thanks Amber.  :-)

And Christel, I hope you someday get a reliable chair that lets you go places and doesn't hold you back. ::HUGS::

• beckysioux said:
    Autumn2163 said:
    From here. (:

Okay so I didn't know what DSF was before either XD but now I get it after clicking that link, except for one thing. I know what it IS now, but what does the acronym actually stand for? anyone?

• Haha, Damian Sex Face.  xD
  • Totalgeek42 said:Haha, Damian Sex Face.  xD

Seriously? Okay, that just made my day. :) 
    Btw, do they guys still read these forums? Just wondering.. cause I know they used to.

If they still do I bet they're thoroughly creeped out by now!

• Eh.. I feel like they must not have much time.. I mean Andy would read it more than anyone, cuz he's the admin, but it seems he at least hasn't in a long time, judging by the fact that there are a few bugs that need to be worked out.. Damian's mum does, though.  Hahaha, ohdear.. she might be weirded out.  xD