In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• Last time Chelsea was on the boards, she mentioned she was in the process of revamping D-D-D-Dan because it was hacked into...

QUOTE (Kikky @ May 26 2006, 01:32 AM)
    Let's give Dan the man the love he deserves!

That's exactly why I started this thread! (More than a year of Dan Love and going strong...)
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 26 2006, 01:56 AM)
    Last time Chelsea was on the boards, she mentioned she was in the process of revamping D-D-D-Dan because it was hacked into...
    That's exactly why I started this thread! (More than a year of Dan Love and going strong...)

It got hacked?! Insane.
    How long do you think it'll be before we can endlessly love Dan on yet another internet website?
  • I have no idea, I just hope it comes back soon. There hasn't been enough love for Dan's sweaters lately either without D-D-D-Dan. I hate that he never wears them anymore unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 26 2006, 06:03 PM)
    I have no idea, I just hope it comes back soon. There hasn't been enough love for Dan's sweaters lately either without D-D-D-Dan. I hate that he never wears them anymore unsure.gif

He still wears his Chucks, though, and that makes me way happy. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 26 2006, 05:35 PM)
    He still wears his Chucks, though, and that makes me way happy. biggrin.gif

haha when i saw him wear them, i was like hey that is rad he is wearing chucks.
  • I think he wears them because it's hard to tap the drum thinger in dress shoes, but that could be just my imagination of him saying it.
  • NO, HE WEARS THEM BECAUSE HE'S DAN AND HE'S COOL AND BADASS.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 28 2006, 12:53 AM)
    NO, HE WEARS THEM BECAUSE HE'S DAN AND HE'S COOL AND BADASS.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

haha, you are so right! I do tend to agree with Karleigh's suspicion that drum pedals and dress shoes don't match, because, well I speak from experience. haha. I try use a double pedal when I can, because I've found that one shoe's heel is more worn down that the other, and the shoe itself kind of bends at the arch. Uneven shoes are terribly inconviencing, so in the end I usually play either barefoot or in socks. biggrin.gif haha.

And plus, COME ON! DAN WITHOUT CHUCKS = NOT AS COOL.
    And we know Dan can't not be cool. tongue.gif
  • It's true, and Dan wore one of the ties I gave them.
  • So there's that Tim thread and everyone started talking about Dan and I remembered that there was a Dan thread, so I thought I'd bump this up. For some reason I thought the thread was called somthing like "The Dan Appreciation Thread" so I kept searching for that and it never came up, so I suppose this is the official Dan appreciation thread.
  • Oh, yay! A Dan thread! wub.gif
  • I love Dan. He's so nice. I met him after a show once. He was really funny too. There was this drunk girl trying to say something to him, but it sort of came out like, "AAAGHAHAA JAABOOZIE YOU ARESSIE SO GOOHD ATSA DOSE DRAAAHMS!!!!" And he said something like, "Wow, that was... almost English!"

THANKS FOR TALKING WITH US DAN!!! wub.gif
  • I love Dan's smile! It's like this cute grin that makes you smile too when you see it
  • Dan is my hero

<3
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 18 2007, 06:35 AM)
    Dan is my hero
    <3

Dan, he's a sweet fella. smile.gif
  • he really does deserve this thread biggrin.gif
  • I love Dan in so many ways, but especially for his incredible sweetness. He. is. wonderful.
  • can't wait to meet him in Germany!!! (I really HOPE I get the chance to talk to him) wub.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 18 2007, 12:01 PM)
    I love Dan in so many ways, but especially for his incredible sweetness. He. is. wonderful.

Yeah. I've notcied that there is one word associated with each band member--

Damian: "hot"
    Andy: "cute"
    Tim: "awesome"
    Dan: "sweet"
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 18 2007, 05:43 PM)
    Yeah. I've notcied that there is one word associated with each band member--

Damian: "hot"
    Andy: "cute"
    Tim: "awesome"
    Dan: "sweet"

hahahaha!!!!!!! But so true!