In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 19 2006, 10:34 PM)
    I was telling Karleigh the other that I might might MIGHT come visit you guys in June to go see OK Go. And she said that if I come visit, then it'll be worth it to drive the 6 hours to Dallas.

Plans are up in the air right now. But we'll see....

you should go to the houston show so you can see me, lol. i don't think i'm going to the dallas show. i'm going to catch an astros game ( i love the stros!), then i might go to san antonio and outlet shopping. damn i totally want a puma bag.

haha for some reason i can't stop listening to jamie lidell. *random i know*
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 19 2006, 11:39 PM)
    you should go to the houston show so you can see me, lol. i don't think i'm going to the dallas show. i'm going to catch an astros game ( i love the stros!), then i might go to san antonio and outlet shopping. damn i totally want a puma bag.

haha for some reason i can't stop listening to jamie lidell. *random i know*

That was random. If I visit, we're probably going to hit up all three TX shows, so I shall definitely see you! Assuming this works out, that is...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 19 2006, 08:41 PM)
    That was random. If I visit, we're probably going to hit up all three TX shows, so I shall definitely see you! Assuming this works out, that is...

Aww I wish I could "hit up" three shows with a couple other fans... Lol. Im lucky to get one show in AZ. I hope to one day be able to drive to an out of city/ maybe state show with three other ppl and see the wonder that is OK Go.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 19 2006, 10:41 PM)

dude haha if you do i will totally happy we can bring damian a bagel and tell dan at the same time hi from jen
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 19 2006, 11:48 PM)
    dude haha if you do i will totally happy we can bring damian a bagel and tell dan at the same time hi from jen

HAHA, yes!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 19 2006, 10:50 PM)
    HAHA, yes!

yes it be fun!
  • BTW, Katy, from Austin Dallas is 3 hours away and Houston is 3 hours away. So, when we go from Dallas to Houston, it'll be 6 hours. I think I just confused myself.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 20 2006, 02:45 AM)
    BTW, Katy, from Austin Dallas is 3 hours away and Houston is 3 hours away. So, when we go from Dallas to Houston, it'll be 6 hours. I think I just confused myself.

Isn't that what I said....? I'm so confused...
  • NO NO NO!!!! You should wait til NEXT YEAR then I will be around biggrin.gif
  • I officially declare that The End Has No Jen has the coolest siggie ever!!
  • LOL you can call me Jen.... no need for the front bit haha

and why thanks, I made it myself smile.gif

ALSO you guys who are going to talk to Dan for me, try not to make me sound too psychopathic!!! haha
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 20 2006, 03:11 PM)
    NO NO NO!!!! You should wait til NEXT YEAR then I will be around biggrin.gif

Next summer I might still be in Europe!

Also, this is very much up in the air. My Dad made club for Hawai'i, and he's excited, but we'll have to see. I'd really like to know sooner rather than later....
  • Yah woo? That makes no sense to me....

We could fly back to the US together maybe. Man I'm making all these gestures of flying and promises and, HAH I don't have any money. Not yet, anyway.....
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 20 2006, 12:27 PM)
    LOL you can call me Jen.... no need for the front bit haha

and why thanks, I made it myself smile.gif
    ALSO you guys who are going to talk to Dan for me, try not to make me sound too psychopathic!!! haha

Can you make me a nifty siggie with the guys that involves Roachie the Broachie? How did you make that?
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 20 2006, 03:45 PM)
    Yah woo? That makes no sense to me....

We could fly back to the US together maybe. Man I'm making all these gestures of flying and promises and, HAH I don't have any money. Not yet, anyway.....

I win because I get to see both of you!!!! Boo yah!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 20 2006, 03:45 PM)
    Yah woo? That makes no sense to me....

I meant that me going to visit Karleigh and Denise in June is very much up in the air. It depends on whether or not my dad takes this new job, and God knows when I'll find out about that.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 20 2006, 04:41 PM)
    I meant that me going to visit Karleigh and Denise in June is very much up in the air. It depends on whether or not my dad takes this new job, and God knows when I'll find out about that.

You're coming to see me. I'll drag you kicking and screaming if I have to. mad.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 20 2006, 04:47 PM)
    You're coming to see me. I'll drag you kicking and screaming if I have to. mad.gif

Dude! I need dollars this summer! If I go to Hawai'i, by the time I get back and find a new job, it'll be the beginning of June, and I'll have to take a week off two weeks in. That's not so cool.
  • Me too! I have to take off at least 2 weeks this summer!
  • Um, I think you might find I get to see the both of you too. Katy from September and you next summer.... So yeah. I'll be playng along, just a little later than would be liked tongue.gif

Also Katy, you have to save to get a lovely dress for my birthday partay haha biggrin.gif

ALSO what do you mean okgo/roach broach related. cos thats kind of, ummm, odd.... haha.