In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• Haha awesome. Everyone do the same, maybe he'll get the hint hahaha..... i'm so weird! lol
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 13 2006, 11:07 AM)
    Haha awesome. Everyone do the same, maybe he'll get the hint hahaha..... i'm so weird! lol

jen you are just too awesome.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 13 2006, 12:07 PM)
    Haha awesome. Everyone do the same, maybe he'll get the hint hahaha..... i'm so weird! lol

Will do. I'll be seeing him 4 times this summer, but I think it'll make me look more weird than you.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 13 2006, 11:07 AM)

haha i'm going to tell dan when i see him @ the houston show in june. lol he'll probably look at me weird but i'm yah like i care cause its for my cousin jen!
  • We should all just start bringing posters that say "Jen <3 Dan a bunch!" to shows. Just 'cause. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 15 2006, 10:04 PM)
    haha i'm going to tell dan when i see him @ the houston show in june. lol he'll probably look at me weird but i'm yah like i care cause its for my cousin jen!

I want to go to the Houston show with you, Denise!!! I hate the way they organize the shows so they always go Austin-Dallas-Houston or Houston-Dallas-Austin so I never get to go to the Dallas show. If they would just do it Houston-Austin-Dallas or Dallas-Austin- Houston, then I would go, but the other way makes it so I'd have to drive like 6 hours from Houston-Dallas. Bummer.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 15 2006, 09:07 PM)
    We should all just start bringing posters that say "Jen <3 Dan a bunch!" to shows. Just 'cause. wink.gif

lol mines going to have glitter on my poster. lol j/k kat bring damian a bagel! lol one day if we ever go to a show together we must bring him bagels
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 15 2006, 10:07 PM)
    We should all just start bringing posters that say "Jen <3 Dan a bunch!" to shows. Just 'cause. wink.gif

OMG, that's such a good idea!!!!
  • My name also begins with a K, but Dan's does not. Well, his first name doesn't...but since his last name does, at least he's got that going for him. Ha. I almost wrote, "At least he's got that going for me," which doesn't make any sense.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 15 2006, 09:07 PM)
    I want to go to the Houston show with you, Denise!!! I hate the way they organize the shows so they always go Austin-Dallas-Houston or Houston-Dallas-Austin so I never get to go to the Dallas show. If they would just do it Houston-Austin-Dallas or Dallas-Austin- Houston, then I would go, but the other way makes it so I'd have to drive like 6 hours from Houston-Dallas. Bummer.

awwww:(, perhaps one day we will meet up for a show. it is kinda weird how they organize the shows i mean the shows should totally go in this order, dallas-austin-houston-my house. lol totally joking.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 15 2006, 10:12 PM)
    awwww:(, perhaps one day we will meet up for a show. it is kinda weird how they organize the shows i mean the shows should totally go in this order, dallas-austin-houston-my house. lol totally joking.

More like Dallas-Austin-Karleigh's House-Karleigh's El Dorado-Karleigh's Bedroom-Karleigh's Bedroom-Karleigh's Bedroom-Houston-Denise's Bedroom-Karleigh's Bedroom.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 15 2006, 09:16 PM)
    More like Dallas-Austin-Karleigh's House-Karleigh's El Dorado-Karleigh's Bedroom-Karleigh's Bedroom-Karleigh's Bedroom-Houston-Denise's Bedroom-Karleigh's Bedroom.

lol i love that tour schedule!! lol
    aww but yah need to see the guys again and get a dan hug!
  • Modified tour schedule: Dallas-Austin-Karleigh's House-Karleigh's El Dorado-Karleigh's Bedroom-Karleigh's Bedroom-Karleigh's Bedroom-Houston-Denise's Bedroom-Karleigh's Bedroom-Conversing with Karleigh at a bowling Alley-Dan Bear Hugs for Karleigh
  • haha you guys make me laugh so much. Do you realised how fucking weird Dan is gonna think I am now!! Still, tell hm anyway hahaha. Next time I see him he'll be all, so, you told a load of people you love me? Thats so not cool....

hahaha.
  • I think he'll be weirded out but at the same time, flattered.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 16 2006, 03:52 AM)
    haha you guys make me laugh so much. Do you realised how fucking weird Dan is gonna think I am now!! Still, tell hm anyway hahaha. Next time I see him he'll be all, so, you told a load of people you love me? Thats so not cool....

hahaha.

haha well why would it matter jen you rock and everyone sees that.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 16 2006, 04:52 AM)
    haha you guys make me laugh so much. Do you realised how fucking weird Dan is gonna think I am now!! Still, tell hm anyway hahaha. Next time I see him he'll be all, so, you told a load of people you love me? Thats so not cool....

hahaha.

I'm so going to. Seriously, I'm going to make a sign. Haha.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 16 2006, 10:34 PM)
    I'm so going to. Seriously, I'm going to make a sign. Haha.

how big will you make the sign?
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 16 2006, 11:36 PM)
    how big will you make the sign?

I actually wasn't going to make a huge sign. I was going to make a small one and show it to Dan after the concert. biggrin.gif
  • I love OK Go fans. If one fan can't make it to a concert in a certain area other fans going to that concert will make signs and tell the band members that so-and-so says hi and they are sorry they can't make it but they still love you. biggrin.gif