In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• Rusty Ross showed me that there was a thread going down here about me, and I'm so flattered.
    I dont check these things out very often. Once someone wrote a lot of nasty scary things about me on one of these. (some true some sooo not.) Either way. Thanks for the nice words..
    Talk more later....
  • And because I couldn't think of anything better, I am the oh ah bird. And now in retrospect I think I meant to write, ooooo aaaahhhh bird. You know. It lays square eggs. -So stupid.

Dan Konopka
  • Ok, Im totally wearing the I Heart Dan shirt to my first Ok Go show, I think........
  • is that really dan?

i don't understand his name. I am stupid.
  • It would probably hurt for a bird to lay square eggs, hence the ooooohh ahhhh. lol. I plan on asking Dan next week if it really was him.

Speaking of Dan, he was looking pretty nice in the new pictures up on OK Go's MySpace page biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 19 2005, 04:14 PM)
    Speaking of Dan, he was looking pretty nice in the new pictures up on OK Go's MySpace page  biggrin.gif

aww i can't get the pictures cause i'm not a myspace member, i should really get one but i'm just so darn lazy to put one up. plus handling my lj is enough for me.

mmmmm..... imagining square eggs... that's just boggles my mind. unsure.gif

yah i just wanted to say again that dan totally rocks the drums.

Aren't they just beautiful?? (LiveJournal is so much nicer than MySpace, I just use MySpace to keep up with bands)
  • WOW!! very nice! the guys look very sexy! teeheehee!

yah i use to have a melo journal (i don't know if anyone else had one) but now i have a livejournal, which i agree w/ya, it is way better!

thanks for posting the pictures.
  • Be sure to post here and let us know if that was Dan or some cruel imposter. And if it is him, tell him to post more often because we love him.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 9 2005, 10:41 AM)
    Dan love makes me happy. Is the person who created Def-Def-Definitely Dan on the boards anymore? That was a beautiful site, too bad it got hacked.

I returned for that reason only ... the site is being worked on (FINALLY). I'm making it my web final. It'll hopefully go public once again in a few weeks, there are a few more things that need to be worked out (like ALL of the profiles, etc). Fear not, DDDD shall return. biggrin.gif
  • I'm still in Montreal right now, but I figured that you all should know that the earlier post was from Dan himself, he confirmed it at the show... he said that he really appreciated this thread...

and I must say, he does give excellent bear hugs! I'll attest to that tongue.gif
    and I must say, he does give excellent bear hugs! I'll attest to that

I have to second that...his hugs are amazing. Dan's amazing. Imagine that tongue.gif

If you've never talked to him, you have to. He may be the coolest and nicest guy I ever met.

And in case you happen along this thread ever again Dan...sorry I couldn't make it to Toronto! But you'd best believe I'll be hitting up any show within a 4-5 hour drive of me when you guys tour again!
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ May 29 2005, 05:52 AM)
    I have to second that...his hugs are amazing. Dan's amazing. Imagine that tongue.gif

I really enjoyed the hugs myself!! Dan is just awesome! smile.gif
  • Dan rocks.

its as simple as that.

oh and did you ask him about the ooo aaaaah bird cause im not sure i get it either haha
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ May 30 2005, 11:49 PM)
    oh and did you ask him about the ooo aaaaah bird cause im not sure i get it either haha

I didn't ask him about it, but I think Pam is right about it... square eggs = painful
    I'd hate to be that bird sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Beautifulstalker @ May 31 2005, 12:30 AM)
    I didn't ask him about it, but I think Pam is right about it... square eggs = painful
    I'd hate to be that bird sad.gif

We were just too busy showering Dan with love to remember to ask him tongue.gif
  • *ahem* well i have been umm told that i am "cool like dan" so i think i deserve some showering of love too....... laugh.gif
  • More Dan love coming at ya...

Dan: (while hugging me for the picture) "Are you shaking?"
    Pam: "No, I'm laughing!"

..we were having camera problems at the time, and my friend accidentally had the video part on instead of the camera. But it was all ok, because Carin came to the rescue!

But it was cute that he thought I was shaking tongue.gif
  • At the Saturday Toronto show My friend DEE and I met Dan after their set and he was MAD COOL!
    Dan : heya girls how did you like the show?"
    Us: IT WAS AWESOME
    Dan: "Really? NICE THAT's GREAT AHH I'm so glad you liked it!"

He's like a Teddy Bear of Drummer Greatness!
    YOU ROCK THAT COWBELL!
    *sigh*
    Much love for dan
    MUCH MUCH LOVE
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 2 2005, 02:38 PM)
    At the Saturday Toronto show My friend DEE and I met Dan after their set and he was MAD COOL!

Dan conveniently forgot to tell us that there was a show there on Saturday and then wondered why we weren't there rolleyes.gif