In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• QUOTE (Seifer @ May 31 2005, 01:51 AM)
    *ahem* well i have been umm told that i am "cool like dan" so i think i deserve some showering of love too....... laugh.gif

I'll show you some mad love too Seifer just because since you are cool like dan...thus by default you must get props!
    CRAZZZZYYY GO NUTS w00t for u !
    *huggles*
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Jun 2 2005, 03:41 PM)
    Dan conveniently forgot to tell us that there was a show there on Saturday and then wondered why we weren't there  rolleyes.gif

It was a show u had to win tickets for off the INSIDE EDGE!
    twas great though - most ppl were their for the Kaiser Chiefs - Dee and I for OKGO LOL
    it didnt fill up until they graced us with their stellar dance moves!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 2 2005, 02:43 PM)
    It was a show u had to win tickets for off the INSIDE EDGE!
    twas great though - most ppl were their for the Kaiser Chiefs - Dee and I for OKGO LOL
    it didnt fill up until they graced us with their stellar dance moves!

Oh, we had a way to get in, we just weren't told about it
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Jun 2 2005, 03:49 PM)

ahh gotta love the connections!
    How was the sunday show?

and too bad none of us could make it there either sad.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jun 2 2005, 03:53 PM)
    and too bad none of us could make it there either sad.gif

*hugs*!!!!!!
    How many shows have you gone to?
  • Me? I saw them in Cambridge in March and then Montreal in May...so only twice...but I'm hoping to drastically increase that number when they start touring again biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 2 2005, 02:56 PM)
    *hugs*!!!!!!
    How many shows have you gone to?

Well.. for this recent tour, I've been to 3 (Montreal, Toronto, Chicago). The show on Sunday was great, but that's not surprising. Out of the three shows, the Toronto show was probably the best. The crowd just seemed to be into it the most. To be honest, I was surprised the the Chicago crowd was so lackluster. I mean, come on, it's the guys' hometown!

Yeah Carin, I wish you could have come to Toronto with us.. that's ok, there will be tons of other shows tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Jun 2 2005, 04:01 PM)
    Well.. for this recent tour, I've been to 3 (Montreal, Toronto, Chicago). The show on Sunday was great, but that's not surprising. Out of the three shows, the Toronto show was probably the best. The crowd just seemed to be into it the most. To be honest, I was surprised the the Chicago crowd was so lackluster. I mean, come on, it's the guys' hometown!

Yeah Carin, I wish you could have come to Toronto with us.. that's ok, there will be tons of other shows  tongue.gif

Seriously that's friggen amazing!
    You must have the most amazing show album or w.e! Next time they are in the TDOT you should totally come down to our neck of the woods (even though im in mississauga but that doesnt matter!) GAH I wanna go road trippin!
    biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jun 2 2005, 04:00 PM)
    Me? I saw them in Cambridge in March and then Montreal in May...so only twice...but I'm hoping to drastically increase that number when they start touring again biggrin.gif

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (muzik_hippie @ May 22 2005, 10:16 PM)
    I returned for that reason only ... the site is being worked on (FINALLY).  I'm making it my web final.  It'll hopefully go public once again in a few weeks, there are a few more things that need to be worked out (like ALL of the profiles, etc).  Fear not, DDDD shall return.  biggrin.gif

Ha, it will return...eventually. It was really funny at Lollapalooza when Dan asked us about the site.
  • Denise reminded me about the wonder that was the "Dan Love" thread, and it got me all nostalgic.. so I just had to bump it so I could read all the wonderful things we said about Dan!
  • big ups to dan!! lol

but honestly dan is the man! he is the radest dude. i finally got a dan hug, and it was muy bien!!!
  • How can you not like Dan? He's like the sweetest person EVER!!
  • I love this thread! I was thinking of interviewing Dan (if I do that fan correspondent thing) and mentioning this to him ...see if he stills remembers.

I heart Dan. He's probably the sweetest and most genuine guy in the band. Well, they're all genuine, I guess I just feel most at ease around him. And he gives such good bear hugs! haha.
  • Dan is way way way cool. He remembered my name when I said 'bye to him, and I was "uwe89g9084090u2nreiojg!!!!111!!SQUEE!!($!"

wub.gif
  • He blew me a kiss and bowed to me.....I almost died.....
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Mar 28 2006, 04:04 PM)
    I love this thread! I was thinking of interviewing Dan (if I do that fan correspondent thing) and mentioning this to him ...see if he stills remembers.

I wouldn't doubt it! He remembers me every time, and I each show I go to is usually in a different state, so I can't even be associated with a certain place! haha. Just as long as the location is 500 miles away (I still can't believe he said that to me!!)

Okay, I'm going to go watch the video of the bear hug now wink.gif
  • "Are you shaking?"
    "No, I'm laughing"

That. Was. Classic. laugh.gif
  • i'd love to see that video.