In this Discussion

10 Things about you...

Comments

• I just read through this entire thread and it made me soooo nostaglic!!!!!! iw as like awwwwwwwww all of that seems soo long ago even though it was all less than a year ago!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!

That reminds of the first time is tarted talking to mike and carin, pam, denise and jen!!!
  • "mike and carin, pam, denise and jen!!!"

*cough*
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 23 2005, 12:29 PM)
    "mike and carin, pam, denise and jen!!!"
    *cough*

i was talking to you so i thought you knew that that included you!

nehoo...and MY DARLING PANDA PUFF! tis been wonderfuL! GOD IT SEEMS SOO LONG AGO EH?
  • I like this thread
  • Then say ten things about yourself.
  • he already has....

im pretty sure they were

1) ME LIKE GIRLS
    2) GIRLS SO HOT
    3) TEH OMG GIRLS!
    4) ME FEMMIT
    5) TEH OMG FEMMIT
    6) YOU SO CUTE!
    7) TEH SO UBER TEH TEH

and so forth..
  • ^^hahahaha.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 24 2005, 09:07 AM)
    he already has....

im pretty sure they were

1) ME LIKE GIRLS
    2) GIRLS SO HOT
    3) TEH OMG GIRLS!
    4) ME FEMMIT
    5) TEH OMG FEMMIT
    6) YOU SO CUTE!
    7) TEH SO UBER TEH TEH

and so forth..
    projection... =O
    =p

QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 23 2005, 08:49 AM)
    we should do a 10 things ppl assume about you thread LOL
    that's an interesting idea...why don't you start it?
  • I am currently compiling a list!!!!!

NEHOO
    HOw about 10 things you love about the holidays considering what time of year it is!
    *buon natale a tutti*
  • you should just start a say 10 things about rose thread.

and no being a loser and being like

1. ROSE IS TEH AWESOME!!11!!!

it has to be real stuff.

maybe just do 5 things.
  • Ouch dave....ouch...

i am "TEH AWESOME"

well...ok maybe not...

HAHHA
  • i just want people to say '"real" things...
    like rose might be a little lost christmas elf.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Dec 26 2005, 01:45 PM)
    i just want people to say '"real" things...
    like rose might be a little lost christmas elf.

Shhhhhhh you weren't supposed to tell ppl....i was hoping i could fit in with the rest of society!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMMIT DAVE!
  • Ok, I know this is slowly transforming into the "10 things about Rose" thread, but I can't help but love this idea.. so I'll make it shorter:

5 things people assume about me:
    1)I am always around music (which is true; I never go anywhere without my CD player... well, now iPod, but you know what I mean)
    2)I'm crazy... usually meant in the "aww, you're so silly" way, occasionally transitioning into "what the fuck?" (This is usually brough on by me doing such things as making car sounds through drivethroughs with my friends in order to try and get food...without a car or singing "rock lobster")
    3)I'm smart (people sometimes give me too much credit. I'm not smart at all)
    4)I'm eclectic (true. I always change my style in everything depending on my mood... though I tend to have a core base of "likes," if that makes any sense)
    5)I read plays constantly (the opposite is true, I barely read enough considering theatre is my life)

p.s. RoRo, there was no hiding it; we all knew you were a little lost elf. You couldn't hide it. Sorry. haha
  • hahahha as long as you keep my lost elfnes on the DOWNLOW its all good biggrin.gif

i love your comment about being crazy and yelling at ppl from car windows and such - ask w00t - i do that t00 cept i usually yell oasis lyrics or the fishy song

ADHD for life!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 27 2005, 03:08 PM)
    I can't help but love this idea.. so I'll make it shorter:

Agreed, here goes:

I have way too many shoes:
    I'm bordering on 50 pairs now since Christmas past, and since I'm really nasty about weeding the bad ones out, I...uh...I don't knw where this sentance is going.
    I will get into Harvard: STOP TELLING ME THIS (although the people that do prob don't read this board). I will not. I applied out of a whim. One more "You'll get in babe" and I'll actually start to think it.
    I like making lists: Can't refute!
    I never eat: Ha! Untruth! I camp out in my pantry during the summers. But really, one has to take advantage of a fast metabolism. But you really do get weird looks when you say that "eating" is one of your hobbies
    I text message with proper grammar: Yup. Who wants a msg lik ths lol u der? I thought so.
  • Ok.
    1. I practice everyday (I don't practice nearly enough, and I haven't taken a lesson in months)
    2. I get good grades (I really don't)
    3. Two people on the subway in New York thought I was retarded (It was my first time on the subway, back off)
    4. Sometimes when I speak French, people think I'm French. (Apparently I have a good accent)
    5. People Assume that because I am Christian (ish) my favorite holiday is either Easter or Christmas. (HALLOWEEN, BABY!)

So there! biggrin.gif
  • My turn.

1. I'm always quiet. (True, but when I want to say something they know it.)
    2. I'm always serious (I'm always taken seriously, and I get in trouble for it sad.gif)
    3. I like EVERYONE I meet. (Definitely not true, I'm just too nice. Some people I know that they think I like are total assholes.)
    4. my hair is black. (IT'S NOT BLACK. IT'S DARK BROWN. I get told this a lot.)
    5. I'm always in a good mood. (If you think this, then you honestly don't know me.)

Wow, that made me look like a bitter person. But I'm not. biggrin.gif
  • o ive already did this. isnt it 10 things. not 5?
  • The thread kinda metamorphosed from a little caterpillar or "Hey, this is Me... in bullet form," to a beautiful (we can pretend) butterfly of "5 things people assume about me"