In this Discussion

10 Things about you...

Comments

• 1. My name is Sarah, and I'm probably the fourth Sarah on this board.
    2. My favorite food is Pasta, and my body is probably 30% pasta.
    3. I have been dancing for eight years. I take Jazz and Tap. (I have to dance to burn off the pasta.)
    4. I took ballroom dancing when I was five, but my brother was the only other member there under the age of thirty, so I always ended up dancing with him, but he didn't take it seriously, so I quit. I plan to go back soon.
    5. I have been singing for fourteen years.
    6. I kinda play the french horn.
    7. I have a shih tzu named Maestro who really likes my stuffed animals...way too much.
    8. I am a christian, but I kind of believe in karma and reincarnation, two very not christian beliefs.
    9. I have been interested in acting for twelve years. Can you tell I'm going to be a theatre major?
    10. I love mudsliding, and my goal is to do as much stupid, guy things as possible before I have to grow up.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 21 2005, 10:49 PM)
    1. My name is Sarah, and I'm probably the forth Sarah on this board.
    2. My favorite food is Pasta, and my body is probably 30% pasta.
    3. I have been dancing for eight years. I take Jazz and Tap. (I have to dance to burn off the pasta.)
    4. I took ballroom dancing when I was five, but my brother was the only other member there under the age of thirty, so I always ended up dancing with him, but he didn't take it seriously, so I quit. I plan to go back soon.
    5. I have been singing for fourteen years.
    6. I kinda play the french horn.
    7. I have a shih tzu named Maestro who really likes my stuffed animals...way too much.
    8. I am a christian, but I kind of believe in karma and reincarnation, two very not christian beliefs.
    9. I have been interested in acting for twelve years. Can you tell I'm going to be a theatre major?
    10. I love mudsliding, and my goal is to do as much stupid, guy things as possible before I have to grow up.
    11. Is a cuteie

11 is true!
  • Are you implying that the rest of them aren't true? Hmmm? tongue.gif
  • Ohhhh, Mudslidding. That is probably one of the best game inventions in the history of everything.

Anything that combines dirt and sliding has to be pure genius.

Dirt really is wonderful.
  • Yes. It is. I like you. Although, I don't think mudsliding was invented. It was probably discovered.
  • Good point. However, the fact remains: it is awesome.

Have you ever had a Sharpie fight? Those pretty much kick major amounts of ass as well.
  • No, but it sound pretty great. I really want to have a paint fight, like in 10 things I hate about you. And there's this one game called Rambough that kicks more ass than anything there is. God, what a rush.
  • Rambough? Explain?

I've had paint fights and I must say, there aren't always as satisfying as one would imagine.

FLOUR fights however, those are the things legends are made of.
  • Well, alright, but this is going to take some major typage. Ok, *breathes*
    Rambough is a game that involves as many teams as you want. The way I played it there were three teams of four. Each team is assigned a certain kitchen utensil. Knives, forks, or spoons. I was a spoon. And each person is given one of the kitchen utensil. Each of my team members were given a metal spoon. It is very important that the spoon is metal. At the end of the course, there is a coffee can, and a bell. The goal of the game is to get your kitchen utensil into the can, then ring the bell before the final guard can hit you with the paintball. The reason the utensils have to be metal is so they will make noise when you drop them into the can. That way, the final guard will have a chance to shoot you before you get to the bell. Oh, by the way, there are guards on top of buildings throughout the course, holding flashlights and if they see you, before you get to the end of the course, and ring the bell, you have to go back to the beginning of the course and start over. The first team to get all their utensils in the coffee can, and ring the bell wins. But you only ring the bell if all of your team members have completed the course. If you ring the bell it means your team has won. After one team member has dropped their spoon into the coffee can, they are allowed to go back and help their fellow team members get through the course. People get into this game. They wear camoflage paint on their faces, and dress in all black. The game works best if you're playing in a field, or a meadow, because you can crawl through it easily without being seen. It's good fun. *breathes again*
  • ...that... is amazing.

I'm at a loss for words.

And that doesn't happen often.
  • It's alright. I think I used enough words for the both of us. *is still breathing heavily*
  • Has anyone ever been in a cake mix fight?

That's fun.

It's kind of like a flour fight but it tastes better . . . smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 21 2005, 05:58 PM)
    Has anyone ever been in a cake mix fight?

That's fun.

It's kind of like a flour fight but it tastes better . . . smile.gif

Ummm. I got in a confectioners sugar fight once.
  • Sorry this is late since I'm a relatively new member:

1. My name is Melissa

2. I have a twin sister (Felster) as well as two other sisters.

3. I go to York University ( don't get this mixed up with NYU, I'm not that smart)

4. I love Keane... Keane is one of my favourite bands (other than Ok Go) and I have their autographs. The Christmas present I'm hoping for is The Keane Documentary DVD. I'm a nerd.... lol.

5. I have tons of respect for people who can do things I can't. Like play instruments. Thats why I guess Andy is my favourite Ok Go member... He sings, and plays 2 instruments... Whoa crazyness. Which brings me to 6.

6. I suck at instruments. I rocked the recorder in grade 3, But in grade 6- 8 my worst experiences were while holding a French Horn. When I played that poor instrument all the notes sounded the same... Sorry French Horn... I just sucked.

7. The first thing I have ever done without my parents worth remembering is seeing Conan O'Brien when he came to Toronto. Conan will always be one of my Heros. It rocked my socks... That day I also saw Micheal J. Fox and Nickelback. I'll remember it forever and its probably the reason I always stick up for Nickelback... they were technicly the first band I've seen perform.

8. I have an mp3 player. It can only hold around 50 songs so I have to make sure all of the songs are rocken'. I have about 3 Ok Go, 3 Strokes, A couple Hot Hot Heat and lots of random songs on there. My new favourite song is "Your ex-lover is dead" by Stars. I always knew Canadian bands rock but this song gets me every time. Listen to it now!

9. I have a blog... go to it and comment. http://www.spaces.msn.com/members/melissalovesstuff/
    I love when people comment.

10. Franz Ferdinand is the first band that I've ever loved... I got into music very late in life and after hearing "Take Me Out" It exposed me to all of these bands that I've never known before. I owe lots of who I am to Franz Ferdinand... weird I'm not a huge fan and sometimes I forget...
  • You forgot #11 - is going to hang out with RO soon since we both represent the tdot (ok well i sorta do...yay for uoft downtown)
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 22 2005, 08:45 AM)
    You forgot #11 - is going to hang out with RO  soon since we both represent the tdot (ok well i sorta do...yay for uoft downtown)

oops i forgot that one...
    You know what... I think i remember you from the El Mocambo show... whateves, this is late.
    The Tdot rocks.
  • i was with w00t and vendro...w00t and i wore yellowish tees that said i <3 OKGO

next show we will hit them with the super awesome boardie ness
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 22 2005, 04:46 PM)
    i was with w00t and vendro...w00t and i wore yellowish tees that said i <3 OKGO

next show we will hit them with the super awesome boardie ness

lol... yes, super awesome boardie ness... Indeed!
  • we should do a 10 things ppl assume about you thread LOL
  • dooooo iiiiit!