In this Discussion

10 Things about you...

Comments

• QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 18 2005, 10:30 PM)
    1) My name is Laura.
    2) I am 16.
    3) Other than Ok Go, I love the Redwalls.
    4) I am from Chicago.
    5) I have been to film camp.
    6) I hate Loyola Academy (my high school).
    7) I have had a boyfriend, but never been on a date.
    8) People think I try to be punk, when I am clearly preppy.
    9) I like thunderstroms.
    10) I am pissed off because I wasn't able to get into a concert last night because of my age and got hit on by a strange drunk man who I later saw driving. ((scary))

Oh, Laura. I know all about it! I'm sorry again. I'm pissed off for you.
  • 1. my names johnny
    2. ...im from leigh (tiny town between liverpool n manchester)
    3. i go to lancaster uni
    4. i study economics ( dry.gif argh!! hard!) and politics
    5. im 20
    6. just joined the board today
    7. i love films, go to the cinema a lot
    8. trying to write a screenplay
    9. the rugby team i support got relegated from superleague about a week ago mad.gif
    10. im gonna go on kind of a tour of america for my 21st next year if i can get stuff sorted - and survive this year at uni.
  • I wanna do a new one.....

1. I'm getting a new doggie soon!!
    2. ryan is a total COCK
    3. that's right, a cock, and I'm majorly fucked off with him
    4. i'm getting the keys to my new house on sunday
    5. i'm 'dogsitting' my best friends red setter tomorrow, she's mental
    6. i'm not doing 10. and i am very angry
    7. i'm gonna see okgo 6 times in october! lol

Do you want to know how jealous I am of you right about now? Very. I can't even put into words how jealous I am...so this will have to suffice.

sdjghadklghaiogjaeiopghnejlawfv qorhfqiofhquowhvr08ryqofo1i3vrn01893yuvn 13itrhjvn 138y5vn80 13yutr580132uvt5n8123yuvr5n80yuvrn1890yv5n10289iov efioqwehvfnqeuifyvn3uq2nvr8913rny9frhyvqio

Yeah...that'll do for now. tongue.gif
  • hehehehehehe

it might not be 6, but thats what i'm hoping!!! definately seeing them 3 times tho lol
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 19 2005, 10:41 PM)
    hehehehehehe

it might not be 6, but thats what i'm hoping!!! definately seeing them 3 times tho lol

bitch....hahah no i love you....*cough video*
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 19 2005, 06:53 PM)

Wow, you are so lucky. I have only seen one band that many times before, actually I have seen that band about 8 times. I am kind of in love with them...and ok go of course.

You are one lucky bird! I wish I could see OK Go 6 times. I've never seen them before! I'm missing out on a lot, aren't I?
  • So over the years, some of you may already know some or most of this:

1. I believe in God.
    2. My favorite color is blue, hence my sn and I go by 'shades' for short.
    3. I love college radio and am involved with two radio stations.
    4. I have seen OK Go ten times in the three years I've known of them and have had the honor of interviewing Damian and Tim. (CLICK.)
    5. The Smashing Pumpkins are my first love band and I consider Our Lady Peace, Weezer, and Incubus as old flames. But blame OLP and Raine Maida for beginning my concert addiction.
    6. My current top 3 favorite bands are stellastarr*, Sparta, and OK Go. (stellastarr* is hott*)
    7. Mostly I have a perfect melancholy and peaceful phlegmatic personality. This means I tend to be idealistic, analytical, perfectionist, detail-oriented, sensitive, loyal, private, shy, possibly artistic, and I also love convenience, comfort, balance, peace, and sleep.
    8. I prefer to be ageless or claim forever 12, which drives some of my friends and co-workers crazy who don't know my chronological age.
    9. I carry a torch for the best person I've ever known who passed away at a young age three years ago.
    10. I am a fat, bald man wearing a wife-beater with mustard stains. (This one's not true at all.) biggrin.gif
    10b. I don't have any specific dancing skills or much coordination, but I enjoy dancing anyway, particularly to 80's, new wave, electro-pop, synth-rock...
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 21 2005, 08:17 PM)
    Wow, you are so lucky. I have only seen one band that many times before, actually I have seen that band about 8 times. I am kind of in love with them...and ok go of course.

which band?
  • yes, which band?

and welcome Johnny! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Aug 22 2005, 10:45 AM)
    which band?

QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 22 2005, 03:58 PM)
    yes, which band?
    and welcome Johnny! smile.gif

Oh which band? Well, I am kind of in love with this band. The Redwalls. They are touring with Ok Go, but I think everyone here knows that already.
  • 1- my name is Claire (aka "Coolmar"...my last name is Colmar...get it?).
    2- I like eating, but regret eating too much.
    3- I LOVE rollarcoasters.
    4- I act like a freaking 5 year old, but am actually turning 17 soon
    5- I go to school with Juniormint (Laura) and have seen her practically everday this summer...except when we were at different camps....she smells bad let me tell you.
    6- I LOVE THE REDWALLS...you all must get to know them because they will change your life.
    7- I HAD a really fat cat named Gizmo, until he died because of his obeseness.
    8- I have two older brothers who do crazy stupid shit.
    9- I really like OK GO A LOT because are amazing, even though I have yet to see them in concert.
    10- I'm out of things to write.
  • where in chicago are you guys from?
  • Well, I actually live in Chicago, unlike lovemedo, who lives in the suburbs. I suppose I "kind of" live in the suburbs too, but not really. Technically it's Chicago... Well, anyway, ever heard of Sauganash Park? Probably not because it is kind of awful. Well, if you need more discription, it is right by Peterson Park, Lincolnwood, and Niles/Skokie.
  • haha umm
    are any of those near wilmette, glen oaks, palos heights, or bolingbrook?
    those are the suburbs i know in chicago.
  • Welcome lovemedo and juniormint! (Jaded has been welcomed in her own thread.) I will make a point to check out the Redwalls now. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 23 2005, 10:55 AM)
    Welcome lovemedo and juniormint!  (Jaded has been welcomed in her own thread.)  I will make a point to check out the Redwalls now. smile.gif

Haha, yes I have. I'm special. biggrin.gif

So, how do you like those lovely, lovely Redwall boys?
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Aug 22 2005, 11:56 PM)
    haha umm
    are any of those near wilmette, glen oaks, palos heights, or bolingbrook?
    those are the suburbs i know in chicago.

Well, Lovemedo lives right next to Wilmette, in a shitty town called Northfield. We actually go to school in Wilmette, too.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Aug 23 2005, 03:30 PM)
    Haha, yes I have.  I'm special.  biggrin.gif

So, how do you like those lovely, lovely Redwall boys?

I saw them at Lollapalooza(it was from a distance because I wanted to be front row for Kaiser Chiefs) and thought they were really good. I bought their cd a few weeks ago and have fallen in love with them. Down right in love with them! If only OK Go and The Redwalls were coming anywhere near me...I would be so happy...but they aren't. sad.gif