In this Discussion

10 Things about you...

Comments

• QUOTE (Seifer @ Jun 23 2005, 12:44 AM)
    thats it revolver i challenge you to a duel *slaps you a glove* now you have to pick it up and accept or else you a no good for nothing yellow bellied coward  ohmy.gif

Well lets just see then boy, you dirty no good varmint. I hear you like to try your hand at poker now, and i'd propse to you at high noon upon the day of June 24th, me and you get to the local saloon and play to the death. The winner gets the girl, and the loser gets rushed outta this town. Whatcha say boy? You got the guts.. or they just too yella?

wacko.gif
  • blink.gif

you're not online revolver, i wanted to share some humourous dancing with you.... some other time maybe
  • im online now.. and i have my tutu on? Where are you?
  • I'm babysitting at my uncle's house for my cousins!!

I should be back around midnight I guess... If its like yesterday I guess you'll still be up then, I'll be in touh when I get home if my PC decides to work (it crashed earlier and I didn't try to turn it back on lol)
  • QUOTE (CrssEyedNSmilin @ Jun 21 2005, 11:24 AM)
    4) I live outside of Chicago... but in a year Im moving to Ohio... wtf???

Yes, why?
    And where in Ohio?
  • Ten Things about the real Sug Shady

1) The last three albums I bought were Anna Nalick, Hot Hot Heat and Dwight Yoakam. Dwight is beyond awesome, but I haven't listened to the CD yet. I enjoy both the country and the rap music.

2) I like Ohio. Especially Cedar Point. The first time I went on a roller coaster at Carowinds (NC/SC), I scared myself crapless and didn't go on another coaster for like 10 years. Last time I was at Cedar Point, I went on Raptor, Millenium Force, Mantis, Mean Streak, Gemini, Magnum XL, Top Thrill Dragster (two times in a row, 123 mph the first time and 124 mph the second time) and Wicked Twister before the heavens started pouring down upon us. I was, however, not impressed with Akron, Ohio. We can't all be winners.

3) I read gossip, Wikipedia and news all the time at work because I hate my job. I almost got fired this week, I swear, but not for the surfing.

4) I'm from Nebraska. I don't know a lot about football, but I love the Huskers. And am allergic to corn.

5) I, too, love handbags. Never got into shoes, though. I also collect makeup and nail polish, which is stupid because I don't wear makeup or nail polish.

6) I really enjoy Dance Dance Revolution, but can only do beginners level.

7) I'm 27 years old and married. My hubby's Egyptian and his family was not so happy about us marrying. He was supposed to marry the gal his grandma picked out for him in Egypt. We only did a civil ceremony though, and I have a damn wedding dress so there's going to be a ceremony sometime. I told my hubs I wasn't going to cut my hair until we did the ceremony. My hair is pretty long now.

8) I totally love to eat. It's all I can think about, seriously. Mexican, Thai, fondue, I'm all over it.

9) I took Japanese, Spanish and German and speak none of them now. I = teh rock. I want to learn (and promptly forget) French next, but my husband already took it and won't go over it again. Bah. Now learning Greek, that's awesome.

10) I've never been out of the country, really. Two blocks into Nogales, Sonora, Mexico is just like any two blocks of Nogales, Arizona, USA. I did go to Hawaii (Oahu) in January, so at least I've been "overseas."
  • Hey, here came The Sug finally smile.gif.

QUOTE (Suggrr @ Jun 25 2005, 08:14 AM)
    7) I'm 27 years old and married. My hubby's Egyptian and his family was not so happy about us marrying.  He was supposed to marry the gal his grandma picked out for him in Egypt.  We only did a civil ceremony though, and I have a damn wedding dress so there's going to be a ceremony sometime.  I told my hubs I wasn't going to cut my hair until we did the ceremony.  My hair is pretty long now.

His family is happy about you guys now because they know you two are happy together, right? I, however, was not pleased with your marriage at first. I thought that your husband took you away from me sad.gif .
    Yeah, I'd love to see you in a wedding dress. Do it before the dress turns yellow or your hair twines around yourself wink.gif .

10) I've never been out of the country, really.  Two blocks into Nogales, Sonora, Mexico is just like any two blocks of Nogales, Arizona, USA.  I did go to Hawaii (Oahu) in January, so at least I've been "overseas."

Ahh, Hawaii is the place that I want to visit again someday. I'd never known sea water is such salty until I tasted it there.
  • ok here goes

1. My name is Emmett
    2. I live in Australia
    3. I'm thirteen turning fourteen next february
    4. Today is my dad's birthday
    5. My dad works on a tv show called Blue Heelers
    6. My dad used to work on a tv show called Stingers
    7. My favourite bands are OK Go and Thirsty Merc
    8. I have been acting in plays since I was around six years old
    9. The only concert I've ever been to was Weird Al Yankovic's back in 2003
    10. I have a website, www.guiltyfilms.com
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jul 5 2005, 12:23 PM)
    4. Today is my dad's birthday
    5. My dad works on a tv show called Blue Heelers
    6. My dad used to work on a tv show called Stingers

It's supposed to be 10 things about you, not your family.
    Weird Al's parody of Avril Lavigne's "Complicated", "Constipated" is great! laugh.gif
  • it's still partly to do with me
  • QUOTE (OK Matt @ Jul 5 2005, 01:42 PM)
    It's supposed to be 10 things about you, not your family.
    Weird Al's parody of Avril Lavigne's "Complicated", "Constipated" is great!  laugh.gif

lol its not called constipated, its called a complicated song!! That song rules tho, the best lines are the ones at the end, something about and the guide said not to stand but thats a demand that i couldnt meet (haha ok i'm just gonna find the lyrics somewhere and paste them lol)

I had so much on my mind
    I thought maybe I'd unwind
    Try out that new roller coaster ride
    And the guide

Said not to stand
    But that's a demand
    That I couldn't meet
    I got on my feet
    And stood up instead
    And knocked off my head, you see

Tell me
    Why'd I have to go and get myself decapitated?
    This really is a major inconvenience, oh man, I really hate it
    Such a drag, now ... Can't eat, I can't breathe, I can't snore
    I can't belch or yodel anymore
    Can't spit or blow my nose or even read Sports Illustrated

Oh no
    Why'd I have to go and get myself all mutilated? (yeah, yeah)
    I gotta tell ya, life without a head kinda makes me irritated
    What a bummer
    Can't blink, I can't cough, I can't sneeeze
    But my neck is enjoyin' a pleasant breeze now
    Haven't been the same since my head and I were separated
    No no no

HEHEHEHEH that song makes me giggle so much =o)
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 5 2005, 08:41 PM)
    lol its not called constipated, its called a complicated song!!  That song rules tho, the best lines are the ones at the end, something about and the guide said not to stand but thats a demand that i couldnt meet (haha ok i'm just gonna find the lyrics somewhere and paste them lol)

I got it wrong then...could've sworn that that word is in the song.
    His American Pie (that's the song) meets Star Wars song is pretty good too.
  • Yeah the saga begins
  • *pops in>.>*

Yay, I'm here, hurah>.>

1. I am an official Nerd. when I laugh I sometimes say "lol" instead of actually laughingO.o
    2. I read an average of 15 books a month>.>
    3. My first OKGo concert will be in NYC this week(yay!), WIll be the 6'+ guy in the front>.>
    4. The first time I heard OkGo was two years ago(ah it seems so long ago too), and kept me going through highschool(finally free too,yay)
    5. (god this is getting hard) I am a video game junkie^^
    6. I have 3(count 'em!) 3! other personalities, but my therapist makes them go away weekly^^
    7. I tend to emote too much <.< O.o o.O >.>(kirby dance!: (>")>
    <("<)
    8. I listen to every type of music I can get my hands on(though if I like it is another matter), but OkGo is teh aw3some>.>)
    9. I lose faith in humanity, then hear some good msuic and let the pitiful humans surviveO.o
    10. I have spread OkGo to 4 different people, and they crave OkGo now..nmwahahah>.>

^-^

that one was hard-.-

*scratch head*
  • I figured that I should add something about myself so I can actually meet some people on the forum and hopefully make some friends. Well, here goes....

1) My name is Sarah, 19, from Wisconsin

2) I am attending the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee and just switched my major from clinical laboratory sciences to biological anthropology.

3) I am in the Milwaukee Rocky Horror Picture show cast as a props girl, but I am also the Janet understudy, the brad understudy, and I have played Brad once before.

4) I would travel anywhere to see Okgo.

5) I really want to make some friends because as of right now I have very few.

6)I'm currently working a 3rd shift job in an automotive factory and I should be sleeping right now.

7) According to Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, I am terrible at keeping secrets tongue.gif

8) I want to be the girl with the big afroish hair in the Killers "Mr. Brightside" video.

9)I'm engaged.

10) I don't like my boyfriend/finace's family.
  • Ten things about me!

#1 I'm very new, so new infact that this is my first post.

#2 I'm mildly awesome (and modest)

#3 I'm training to be a fire fighter

#4 I play the guitar

#5 I'm in a one man band called Cleveland! Do The Banana Dance! we plan to release no music but somehow still take over the world. inquire within for shirts.

#6 My name is Dave, i live in Tampa Florida.

#7 I play hockey for the worst hockey team in the history of the game

#8 I'm totally in to music, anything i can get my hands on, but I only like good stuff. I'm not so much in to bad stuff.

#9 my favorite bands are Weezer, Ben Folds/Five, OK Go (i like the old album more then the new one) and things like that.

#10 when i'm not at my terrible job or in class i'm at home studying or on AIM: bananadance76

AND TWO BONUS ANSWERS

#11 I can't get my avatar to work

#12i joined today at 9:01pm (7-30-05)
  • 1.my name is sarah
    2.i really like fruit alot
    3.i love the rain
    4.i have a scar on my nose
    5.i cant run a mile
    6.i dont infact hate everything.i only hate about 4 things.
    7.i do want to go back to school.
    8.i cook alot and im good at it.
    9.my hair is brown but i want to dye bright red highlights.
    10.im alot nicer if u get to know me.
  • 1. I love playing Harvest Moon on my rare pearl white game boy sp
    2. i'm addicted to eBay
    3. i love knowing more "indie" bands than all my friends
    4. i don't give a shit about local bands
    5. i can't put my feet together when i stand up
    6. i'm moving to oregon next thursday.
    7. i've never had a boyfriend
    8. i LOVE disney movies
    9. i daydream a lot about horrible things happening to me
    10. i've been to 19 gigs
  • This is going to be fun!

1. My middle name is Nicole . . .
    2. I hate where I live, but I sometimes get homesick.
    3. I love sushi
    4. I can't wait to graduate from high school.
    5. I once fell off a merry-go-round and now have a big scar on the right side of my head. It was a bloody mess, really.
    6. I love sunglasses, I own so many pair, it's crazy.
    7. I was born in Colorado.
    8. I want to major in photography in college.
    9. I'm easily amused . . . a lot.
    10. I'm Hungarian and Irish.

Some of these are lame, but I couldn't think of anything!
  • 1) My name is Laura.
    2) I am 16.
    3) Other than Ok Go, I love the Redwalls.
    4) I am from Chicago.
    5) I have been to film camp.
    6) I hate Loyola Academy (my high school).
    7) I have had a boyfriend, but never been on a date.
    8) People think I try to be punk, when I am clearly preppy.
    9) I like thunderstroms.
    10) I am pissed off because I wasn't able to get into a concert last night because of my age and got hit on by a strange drunk man who I later saw driving. ((scary))